Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karan, Kajol fight over shooting - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Why can't Ajay Devgan look after the kid? He can babysit the kid and she can go wherever to shoot! Problem solved.

What's he doing nowadays anyways?
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psychobalehead

Why can't Ajay Devgan look after the kid? He can babysit the kid and she can go wherever to shoot! Problem solved.

😲Thank you!! Exactly what I was thinking...
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am shocked some member actually believe the article 😲

First of all Karan isn't shooting in NEW YORK at all πŸ˜† It tooks months to a year for Karan to convince Kajol for the role. I don't believe at all that Karan is more friend to Srk than Kajol. He loves them both. It is not Srk is making his own demands, For Srk work has always been his top priority! He even postponed his surgery for his own movie and was back to work as soon he could. Recently they shooted in Mumbai and in June they'll be shooting in San francisco and not in NEW YORK πŸ˜† Karan has always praised and always wanted Kajol for his movie no matter what.

P.S. I am still shocked some members actually believed the sources πŸ˜†
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why wouldn't we believe it? Just because they're good friends doesn't mean they won't disagree from time to time. Kajol has made a very big deal about not doing too many movies because it'll interefere with her time with her daughter. And it took her a long while to agree to do MNIK. If Karan has to go back to the U.S unexpectedly, that's not his fault, neither is it Kajol's. Circumstances change and things might have become difficult. I'm sure it's not as serious as the press is making it out to be but it sounds believeable to me.πŸ˜•
I believe the article. Why wouldn't I? Kajol had no problem earlier picking up all her Filmfare awards for Yash Chopra movies and now suddenly she has boycotted it because her hubby gets ignored at awards esp. when Saif walked away with all accolades after Omkara. She is actually slowly alienating herself from this gang.

But love this lady's attitude which is very similar to her fire brand mother and grandmother. So I believe that she will stick to her guns and argue with KJo on her stand.

Why shouldn't she? Being a mother she needs has her priorities and also she had cleared it even before the shoot.

πŸ˜† What is his claim to fame again? Other than "trying to be a serious actor".

Dude don't you know that the tall and dark handsome hunk is still running behind that Fimfare award which he never attained for Golmaal.

On a serios note I think he's coming with Sallu *cough* the non - dancer in London Dreams. Both want to be rockstars like Farhan Akhtar.

Ehh and on the topic I think they'll sort things out if the news is valid. When the talk is of money/profit/loss, then family comes second. 😊
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because article says the shooting of MNIK is in New York but the crew didn't even visited New YorkπŸ˜† Why would Karan refuse Kajol Demands if she have any? Kajol already told Karan before signing the movie that her daughter is her first priority!! As for the shooting, it was in LA and in mumbai. Karan did understand when Kajol refused Kal ho Na Ho and KANK. It took him months to convince Kajol for the role so why would he create problems? Shooting in USA doesn't start till June/July so i am not sure of which shooting is he/she referring to?
eklayvafan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Decoder

I believe the article. Why wouldn't I? Kajol had no problem earlier picking up all her Filmfare awards for Yash Chopra movies and now suddenly she has boycotted it because her hubby gets ignored at awards esp. when Saif walked away with all accolades after Omkara. She is actually slowly alienating herself from this gang.

But love this lady's attitude which is very similar to her fire brand mother and grandmother. So I believe that she will stick to her guns and argue with KJo on her stand.

Why shouldn't she? Being a mother she needs has her priorities and also she had cleared it even before the shoot.

πŸ˜† What is his claim to fame again? Other than "trying to be a serious actor".

Maya,

Ajay's non-attendance to any of these award functions explains exactly how much he personally shows importance to these awards, so I highly doubt that Kajol will be bothered about her hubby not recieiving awards, when he himself shows no interest in them!

And the category Saif walked away with the accolades (which he highly deserved) Ajay was NOT even nominated in them, so there is no reason for Kajol to be pissed off about!

Regs, Ajay 'trying to be a serious actor'  I guess you have not seen the range Ajay has portrayed in his characters, because If you had, you would see him much more than a actor who is just merely 'trying to be a serious Actor! πŸ˜•
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zareena

Because article says the shooting of MNIK is in New York but the crew didn't even visited New YorkπŸ˜† Why would Karan refuse Kajol Demands if she have any? Kajol already told Karan before signing the movie that her daughter is her first priority!! As for the shooting, it was in LA and in mumbai. Karan did understand when Kajol refused Kal ho Na Ho and KANK. It took him months to convince Kajol for the role so why would he create problems? Shooting in USA doesn't start till June/July so i am not sure of which shooting is he/she referring to?

zaru, as of now, i would believe you than the article..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

but jokes apart, i can't picture Karan being angry with Kajol over this.. because Kajol has said it so many times, i think everyone knows it... and Karan is not an unreasonable person to try and convince Kajol otherwise..!  and i'm sure he would wait as he did earlier..

LOL.. some people love to blame the non-concerned parties because they are not their favs, so even if it is remotely connected, why not, ehh.. πŸ˜†
eklayvafan1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pksanam

zaru, as of now, i would believe you than the article..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

but jokes apart, i can't picture Karan being angry with Kajol over this.. because Kajol has said it so many times, i think everyone knows it... and Karan is not an unreasonable person to try and convince Kajol otherwise..!  and i'm sure he would wait as he did earlier..

LOL.. some people love to blame the non-concerned parties because they are not their favs, so even if it is remotely connected, why not, ehh.. πŸ˜†

True, nicely said!