Book Talk

Eating While Reading or Reading While Eating? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPCRAZY

Reading while eating is one of my oldest habits & I've been doing it since I was 7 or 8 years oldEmbarrassed Ofcourse, I do it only at home & when I'm eating by myself(which is practically every other day) & obviously not when having dinner with a family member or two or with guests Tongue & the best part is, my parents don't reprimand me for it!Big smile Most of the time while having dinner,I just re-read my favorite parts from books I've already readWink

Eating while reading I do less frequently..I feel the need to munch something while reading mostly when I read at night.There is no one particular food item as such for me though I mostly polish off entire bars of chocolate & other junk food items such as chips while reading particularly long booksEmbarrassed Actually, it is my one of  my favorite ways of spending  sometime by & with myself ...especially when I'm home aloneTongue

Wow.... I agree with every single word you've said! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eating While Reading or Reading While Eating? (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i am used to eat while reading...i no its a pathetic habit...my mom always scolds me coz of this habit but i can't help it...i really love to munch on chips and chocolates while reading...i used to read while eating but my dad used to call me "show off"...so i dropped the idea....i never read while eating now!!!!!....

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 10 May 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I love to read while Im eating a meal or snack
Tbh I dont like just sitting eating if not read then I want to watch TV or go on the computer
But my mum absolutely hates anyone reading at the table even if Im sitting alone :S
While Im reading a book I dont have to but ocassionally I will eat or drink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top