Chat Clubs

All About Love~Invite Only~CC#36 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Pratpz..
oyyeee @ Bananas.. rolfingggggg.....
i didn't read about them as it is my fave fruit!!!! rolfinggggg

Byeee babe.. love u take care!!! hugsss!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love~Invite Only~CC#36 (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Congo girls on the 36th CC!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend and relaxing a bit :)
Quick Hi and bye from me...trying to get sme work done, so I've something to show the profs on monday LOL

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
wow guys i havent been to cc for 24 hrs and you all only moved 15 pages? ROFL

Okay first things first..JHALAKKKKK!

How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute was it when Karan was consoling Shilpa Shukla awww

damn damn damn the contestants who are jealous of Karan's popularity

Karan was in such a pissed off mood :( but God does he looks hot when hes angry LOLL

@Sony....they love drama and we cant blame them....everyone knows 'reality' shows are far from 'real'ity...thats just how TV works....! Karan, Nicole + all the others should not bother with it..Sony will try anything to max up the spice, its natural..theyre doing business at the end of the day...

and Karan has never done anything wrong or anything that can have a negative effect on his image....

-- the guard issue -- that man was rude to Shraddha so Karan gave it to him man who wouldnt? esp as shes his wife...and in the AV shown..Karan didnt even shout at him or anything or talk rudely..he kept his calm... yea he was honest, whats wrong in that? Isnt that what everyone LOVES about him?

-- the KaNic AV's -- i looove them..i dont care what anyone says..they are sooo cute together...obv theyve become really good friends and have a good comfort level (which is important considering they have to work together as dancers, they HAVE to be comfortabe in every way)...and Sony are pathetic for playing those love songs or whatever over their AV's..thats really dumb of them, the guy just got married man why is JDJ's editor acting so dumb... Show the AV's for sure..theres nothing bad about them...but cut out the pathetic background score

Edited by Preeti_285 - 25 April 2009 at 5:27pm

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@Preeti...
Ninz and me are bhatkoo ing daar badar on the Forum.. rolfinggg..

@ ur JDJ write.. ditto.. ditto and u hit the nail on the head..
Sony is just doing all this natak for no reason!!!
Actually they are getting golden eggs from the ONLY one that can give them that... Karan!!!!

There is nothing there... with all the other contestants.. they are very boring... very!!!!
Karan is the only one that has the solid fan base and is freaking hawwwttt...
In all this.. he is the only one .. like Tamzie says without a sob story!!! Everyone had a story to tell...

I love Nico and KG together... they have a wonderful relationship.. bless..
I hated how they showed the avi twice.. why didn't they rip on Parul??

@Karan... ditto.. he is what he is and he has no airs about that and people dont' like that...
I love that about him....
he is like this is what i am .. ok.. whatever!!!
Muuahhh!!!

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Preeti...how's the essay??

@JDJ...haven't watched it....but reading the comments, it;s obvious why they are showing it...Sab TRP ka game hai!!
They know really well how populair Karan is and they're just using that.

Veenzy..ROFLLL @ bhatkoing dar badar!!
LOLLLL Read Karu's answers ROFLL...OMG You girls really tortured her re...LOVED it!!
Wanted to ask her something, but everything was already asked..so gave her a simple question...no thinking needed :)

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Veenzy ditto i looove that about Karan too

i cant stand celebs who are fake..never could..so Im glad hes not like that

Nina Im pretty much done with the dissertation [mood is not good tho coz i know i wouldve done much much better if id worked harder thru the year... :( ]...now just about 500 words more left (which will be the conclusion) and i'l do that tomorrow i think..am reaaaallly tired today...right now i'm trying to make some edits in the essay coz i feel all i've done is shove in quotes from 100 critics and not actually said anything myself ROFLL (i shudnt be laughing, i shud be crying :p )

btw watch JDJ..what u waiting forrr?? he looked SO HOT!!!Day Dreaming

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hello girls Hug

I agree with Veenz JDJ people need to bring some drama on everyone they didn't find nothing on Karan so they found the necessity to create this...

I'm on at this hour because I couldn't resist and upload my new video mix on KaSu.. Anita requested this video so I'm posting it here.

Song: Taro Ko Mohabbat from Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-aDo99aEs

Congrats on the new threadDancing

Edited by Nancy_89 - 25 April 2009 at 6:00pm

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Preeti...OMG Only 500 left...I'm really really proud yaar!!

LOL @crying...Don't worry *hugs* you'l think of something :)

@JDJ...HOT???You said he looked HOT...*Nina runs to youtube, pushing everything aside infront of me*

Edited by nina_luck - 25 April 2009 at 6:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top