All About Love~Invite Only~CC#36 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by P_Shal

A Quick Hi and Bye girls........

OMG..It's Anu's Prom today and I am jittery and excited.......😆😆

@Anu: Have fun and we need our LD......:)

Hey Maitri, Karu, Prapts, Nish and all my JBs.......

Aww Shaluuuuuuu!🤗 I willl...
BTW, I need help on an assignment...LOL..So whenever you are free, PM me..No rush!

Hey Praptss!!! Glad yo had fun on your new year!!!!
hey anu ..... thnks for the links .. so u r having ur prom today hun !!! have fun !!!!! *hugs*

hey prapts .. hows u ??? thnks for the wonderful LD !!!!! muah !!!!!!!!
Hey Chandu, Anu!

Anu.. OMG the Prom! I am excited! As Shalu said, we need an LD! LOL

Chandu! Good luck with Shifting! We will see u soon I hope!

Shalu! Heyy *Hug*

Megz Kahaan Ho??
Aww thanks Chandz and Prapts...

Im gonna be on and off..Running around...LOL
praptz .. thnks .. evn i hope to c u guys soon !! u guys r like my oxygen !!!

m watchin JDJ! goddddddd tis Gauharrrrr! why does she think she's d best! mera zyada difficult tha!ufffff! so full of herslelf!n she says Karan only stands n Nicole dances! Scores speak more Gauharrrrrrr!at least last one does!

KaNic stuff was too overrated man!Unduly!they r friends yaa....share a comfort level!n why always interfere! n it was so random n confusin d way dey showed it! was meant for raising trps is so obvious! I loooooooooved loooooooooved his answer about editin and reality!

and as far as those sarcastic cmmnts for the guard thng was spken! I looove and respect him all the mre for doing that n teachin d guard a lesson!=)
and ! looved hw he spoke about knwing about his popularity!
Everyone voted against BB n Ksg?????Talk about jealousy! huh!
They were d best yestrday!

AWWWWWWW @ huggin Shilpa..Such a sweeeeetheart! Loooove hw he's friendly wid everyone! loveee his bond wid everyone!I looooooove him<33333!
He looked soooo goooood in blackkkk bdw!*dies*!
Dun care much about Monica so i guess M happy =)

U guys are u going Nuts thinking abt AR?? Well I was bt now I am not. U see I think there are getting Jenny to feel every bit of Emotion Ridz is feeling or have felt or feels. So, being angry and all gussa is a certain part of Ridz and there is just trying to get her into every little thing Ridz does. Plus, we have nt seen AR nok-jhok in a while now so I think it is good in a way that they are fighting. I dont mind it... and the best part of all the Manofying which will happen!

Otherwise, i am loving DMG the way it is. Everything is great these days!
  bye guys .. feeling sleepy .... c ya tomm !!!!! muahz !!!

Prapts:Me hereeeee*hug* Was watchin JDJ! Loveeeeed ur LD! Ditto i loove his replies! Too witty! loove him <3333!

Chandu:Got ur PM!of course u cn hav my no.! NP!Wait id pm u in a min! hehe i dun knw my own no. by heart!lool!
Megz.... Ditto everything u said. I have to admit It  was soo awesome watching the KaNic stuff again because I love seeing them. Loved how he kissed her neck na? This is all media circle babe! They have to exagerate! We Know the real thing, thats all!