Chat Clubs

(Kinda) Not so obsessed MJHT fans' CC #9!!!!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

I am doing pretty well Nimmi.........

yaa, same here....Unagi has to be in my list of top 5 friends epis.......starting from the dialogues to each and everyone's expression........it was awesome. And chandler's hand gesture while saying "eel" was simply hilarious
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LMFAO. My faaaaaavt is, when Ross hides in the girls' apt, and then next shot we see they're pinning him down and bending his knees in this very painful looking way and tell him to say they're UNAGI, and he's like "IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE, IT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and they bend his knees some more till he's screaming "YOU KNOW I CAN GET OUT OF THIS BUT THERE'S A CHANCE YOU COULD GET VERY! VERY! HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Kinda) Not so obsessed MJHT fans' CC #9!!!!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nimmi, you didn't answer my question from the last CC.....will you make more vid avis from Friends?? Pretty pleaseeeeee??

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Sonia! Today is a very special day cuz Nimmi's here AND she was here in time to make the new CC tooooo!!DancingLOL

Party

This day shall go down in the history of India-forums!!! What a landmark day! Clap

NIMMI! MELISSA! Hi you guyssss!!!! Oh my god long long long long long long long time no conversation! And you guys are talking about friends.... My favorite episode is the one where Ross gets a tan! LOL AND THE QUIZ EPISODE!

Edited by meteora_smt - 24 April 2009 at 1:05pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meteora_smt

AND THE QUIZ EPISODE!

That one's one of my ALL TIME FAVS tooooo!!

Ross: Who is the TV guide delivered to every week?

Rachel: (super excited): Oh I know, I know....Chandler, Chandler Bing! Chandler gets it!

Ross: Incorrect.....Actually it is delivered to CHANANDLER BONG

Chandler: *turns to look at Mon and Rachel smugly* Actually it's MISS Chanandler Bong

ROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 24 April 2009 at 1:10pm

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Sure, Anu, I could make some more... FRIENDS avis seem to be easier to make coz capping from the dvd causes the scenes to have a really low no. of frames..... Scenes that take 200 frames from an avi video are done in 35 from the DVD..... Any special ones wanted?!!?!

OMG, SONIA, YOU LOVE THE SAME EPIS *I* DO!!!!!!!!!!

*Ross comes in looking all orange*
R: I WENT TO THAT TANNING PLACE YOUR WIFE RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!
C: Was that place...... THE SUN!?!?!?!?!?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rach's answer to what Chandler's profession is: HE'S A... TRANS.... TRANS... A TRANSPONDSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monica: THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ross: I'm sorry, but time's up.
M: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I cant pick out a favourite scene from that epi.....I guess every scene which had ross in it was my favourite from that epi................just reading the dialogues is enough for rofl-ingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ross: Well, of course you can defend yourself from an attack you know is coming, that's not enough. Look, I studying kara-tay for a long time, and there's a concept you should really be familiar with. It's what the Japanese call (he holds two fingers up to his temple, and he does this every time he says this word) unagi.

Rachel: Isn't that a kind of sushi?

Ross: No, it's a concept!

Phoebe: Yeah it is! It is! It's freshwater eel!

Ross: All right, maybe it means that too…

Rachel: Ohh! I would kill for a salmon skin roll right now!

Ross: Y'know what? Fine! Get attacked! I don't even care!

Phoebe: (deadpan) Come on Ross. We're sorry. Please tell us what it is.

Ross: Unagi is a state of total awareness. Okay? Only by achieving true unagi can you be prepared for any danger that may befall you!

Phoebe: You mean in case someone is trying to steal your bamboo sleeping mat or your kettle of fish?

(Rachel laughs and Ross mocks her.)

Ross: (moves closer) All I'm saying is, it's one thing being prepared for an attack against like each other; whole another story being prepared for an attack, I don't know, like a (turns and puts his face close to Rachel's and screams) surprise!!

(Rachel calmly wipes the spittle off her face.)

Ross: All right, you know that one was coming, but that doesn't mean you have unagi. (Does the finger thing.)

Rachel: (To Phoebe) Ooh! Y'know what? If we made reservations, we could have unagi in about a half-hour.

Ross: Y'know what… (Moves away as Chandler enters, panicked)

[Scene: The Hallway between the Apartments, Ross is hiding behind that bump out on Monica's side waiting for Phoebe and Rachel. As they come up the stairs, he jumps out and yells…]

Ross: DANGER!!! DANGER!!!!!

(They both scream and jump away.)

Phoebe: Ross!!!

Rachel: What the hell was that?!

Ross: A lesson in the importance of unagi. (He starts doing the finger thing every time now.)

Phoebe: Ohh, you're a freak!!

Ross: Perhaps. Now I'm curious, at what point during those girlish screams would you have begun to kick my ass?

Rachel: All right, so we weren't prepared!

Ross: I'm sorry I had to take such drastic measures to make my point, but I—look, I just want you guys to be safe. (Monica comes out to throw out the garbage and Ross screams…) DANGER!!!!! (She completely ignores him and keeps walking.) Ahhh, huh? Unagi.

Chandler: Hey.

Ross: (not turning around) Chandler. I sensed it was you.

Chandler: What?!

Ross: Unagi. I'm always aware.

Chandler: Okay, are you aware unagi (does the finger thing) is an eel?

Ross: What's up?

Chandler: I can't figure out what to make Monica.

Ross: Oh, why don't you make her one of your little jokes.

Chandler: I'm going crazy! Okay? Do you have any thing around here that looks homemade?

Ross: Y'know what? She'd-she'd love this. (Picks up a model of the Saturn V rocket, that's the one that took man to the moon.) Uh, it's an exact replica of Apollo 8. I made it in the sixth grade.

Chandler: Yeah, I guess I could use that. I could say that your love sends me to the moon.

Ross: Yeah-yeah, except Apollo 8 didn't actually land on the moon. But you-you-you could write that umm, your love lets me orbit the moon twice and return safely. (Apollo 8 was the first one that orbited the moon and the one that read the Christmas Story from the orbit of the moon on Christmas Eve, 1968. They also took the famous Earthrise picture of the Earth rising over the moon.)

Chandler: Wait a minute, I can't give this to her.

Ross: Why not?

Chandler: Because it says "Captain Ross" on the side and "I hate Monica" on the bottom.

Ross: Oh.

(Chandler leaves dejectedly. When the door closes Rachel and Phoebe jump out from behind the curtains and scream…)

Phoebe and Rachel: DANGER!!!!!

(Ross screams like a little girl.)

Rachel: Ahhhhh, salmon skin roll. (She does the finger thing.)

Phoebe: Pat Sajak?

Rachel: Yep!

Phoebe: Alex Trebek?

Rachel: Oh, of course!

Phoebe: Chuck Woolery?

Rachel: Definitely! Phoebe, you will not find a single game show host, who's ass I cannot kick.

(They start to walk into the living room and notice someone's head sticking up from behind a chair. The camera cuts to the other side and we see it's Ross.)

[Time lapse. The girls have Ross pinned face down. Phoebe is sitting on his back and arms while holding his head down and facing Rachel. Rachel is sitting on his knees and holding his lower legs vertically, causing Ross pain.]

Rachel: Say it!

Phoebe: Say we are unagi!

Ross: It's not something you are! It's something you have!

Rachel: Say it!

Ross: Y'know what? I can easily get out of this, but there is a chance you can get very, very hurt!

(Rachel yanks on his legs again and he groans in pain.)

The Instructor: Okay ladies, that ends today's class, and let's remember, let's be safe out there.

(The women all clap and start to leave as Ross comes up to the instructor. Apparently he was hiding in the back.)

Ross: It's a great class.

The Instructor: Thanks.

Ross: Yeah, yeah, I was watching. (The instructor just nods and walks away.) Umm, hey, a couple of questions though. Umm, about that-that-that last move where the woman tripped you and then pinned you to the floor, what-what-what-what would you do next?

The Instructor: Well, she would take her keys and try to jam them…

Ross: No. No-no. No. What would you do next?

The Instructor: Who? Me the attacker?

Ross: Yes that's right.

The Instructor: Why?

Ross: I tired attacking two women, did not work.

The Instructor: What?!

Ross: No, I mean it's okay, I mean, they're-they're my friends. In fact, I-I-I was married to one of them.

The Instructor: Let me get this straight man, you attacked your ex-wife?!

Ross: Oh, no! No-no! No, I tried! But I couldn't. That's why I'm here. Maybe we could attack them together? (He glares at him.) That-that's a no.

The street in front of Central Perk, Ross is walking up and sees two women that look like Phoebe and Rachel from behind.]

Ross: Ah-ha, nowhere to run! (He starts to run towards them.)

[Cut to Central Perk, Phoebe and Rachel are sitting up by the window because two guys have their couch.]

Rachel: I don't like sitting up here! I'm just gonna over… (She starts to get up.)

Phoebe: (stopping her) No Rachel! They got here first!

(Ross appears at the window behind them crouched behind a garbage can and ready to spring his attack on who he thinks are Phoebe and Rachel. The camera cuts to the exterior view and Phoebe and Rachel call the shots from inside.)

Phoebe: Why is Ross doing that?

Ross: DANGER!!!!

Rachel: Oh my God! Why is he jumping on those women!

Phoebe: We should help him!

Rachel: I… Well, I don't think they need any help.

(Ross starts to scream and run away. He stops in front of the window of Central Perk to check the pursuit and notices Phoebe and Rachel inside looking at him. He mouths, "What?" Then realizes that the women he attacked are closing in so he screams and runs away.)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Nimmi: Wait, how do you cap from a DVD file yaar?? Does that work thru KM player??

Oh and if you could make some funny Chandler ones or any other ones of the entire gang together....that'd be great!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
NIMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *waves frantically*
*Jumpssss and gibs a SQUISHYYYYY hug*
Where wereeeeeeeeeee you??? *khafa*
Yaaad agayi humari haaan!
Wheeeeeeeeeee finally u show up... and CC got a new naam.. kinda not so obsessedROFL
Leh we hardly talk abt mjht *hides muh*
Your internship finito??? will u be hereeeeeeee more often now *masoom muh* Preeeeeeeetyy Pleeej

Shreyaaaaaaaaaaa did u update.... love the sonam siggy u using Clap
Anuuuuuuuuuuuu Bannuuu... *squishy hug* Finally Nimmi here woah... and on time to make the new CC and the Ghaati song... Goshh missed them *sigh*

Miss Chanandler BongROFLROFL Friends fever... Nimmi wud u make more friends vid-avis???
Meluuuuuu *hugs* Soniaaaaa woah u here *hugs*
Sarah kithay ae?? aaj silent mode pay.. she no posted her VMShocked ... awww good Shreya bacha used the ghussa muh....

Oh and I almost forgot wow number 9.... We dont talk much do weLOL
Congo Shongo DUDES!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top