Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Anu , could you post the normal link to the VM please ? This embedded one isnt playing for me : S

Umm , this okay ?

AreYaar thumbnail
oooooh yeah, it looks perfect now! Love it! Did you update your gallery then?? I wanna snag the new Sonam stuff! :D

Here's the regular link to the VM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9BIRXRY8mo
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwww Anu yayy VM...
Loved how u started with the hang out/thora ziyada ho gaya scene...
*sigh* Old MN
And the dance practice bit awww... M and his smile ... Aaah the beach scene....
🤣 N's freaky dream.. gosh look at geeky N and Mayank and his laughter🤣🤣 pointing at her too...
*sigh* the jungle scenes... the dance audition.....u used the all the best MN scenes yaar... and also the sbs parts aww the cheeking bhi... and the aashirwaad wali nautanki.... Arre this wasnt ur best editing.. Haww tou best wali kaisi ho gi...

And the song u chose aww lol sohni di nakhre😆

Shreyaaa loveee the new sonam stuff ... me too waiting to snag as soon as u update khekhe

Oho some how yest and also today every time I click on page 7 of this CC .... IE just shuts down all the windows *head desk* anyhow... I guess it was the nange pungeee dudes pics Nimmi posted ka effect😆😆

Anuuuuuuuuu Bannu looks like its just u here *Squishy HUG*... Hows ur weekend going??

Okie me getting to Sarah's VM now =) looking forward to it will be back with my comments..
And that promo ughhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh okie never mind😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *squishy hugs*

Aww thanks yaar.....the song is so cute and funny toh I just decided to make the VM....lol.....editing is really not good yaar....I think I've done better than this in my previous ones :S

Mainly I just wanted certain scenes in there so I didn't care if they were matching the beat/words as much🤔😆

I wanted to use the bit where N does the nazar utaaro bit and other teasing bits with M in the jungle...and I wanted to use that ArTi TB interview as well...toh chipkaa diya😛😆

And the lines kinda suit them naa....'soni de nakhre'...lol.....they are both doing their own set of nakhras all the time😆😆

AreYaar thumbnail
I'm just watching JDJ and it seems it is these days *cough* HEAVILY influenced by DID....lol......first HK with her paso doble.....(but then theirs didnt' have anything really straight lifted from DID....so that was very good) and now Gauhar maharani with her 'afro jazz' which I'm not really getting :S lol....it's looking like bandar dance :S
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awwww Anu your VM is adorable .... soni de nakhre is a good choice ... Mayank's smile left me wanting more ... his introspective (read sadoo) expressions thesedays is kinda becoming repetitive, nahin?
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww thanks so much, LadyM! Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I was trying to erase the memory of his recent chronic saduness.....lol....oh if we get to see this smiling adorable version of him again😍 *sigh*😆
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!!! *biggg wide grin*

Guess what??...............I'm DONNNEEEE!!!! ma exams that is!!!! *jumps* I was done at noon today and I've been sleeping all day since so just woke up. Ahh I feel so relieved. lol....waisse I hope you guys remember me or this will be awkward...

And I just caught up on MJHT....hmmm no comments don't really understand where the MN story is going I can't even relate to them anymore...SG are really cute though. But the FUNNIEST part ever!! On thursday's epi there's this part where the principal introduces Sheena or something!! OMG hilarious!!! Him and his "Axe-L college"!! and "Baistt studenta Baistt" rofl!!!

Ok now I'm going to watch JDJ and DID!! so excited! I saw the IF preview video and Hard Kaur's and Baichung's dance looks soo good! And DID toh is always good. Do you guys watch it??

And how are you all otherwise? Ahhh I can't help singing right now.....

Tinak din taannaaa
Woh dhun toh bajanaaaa
Tinak din nachun mainnn
gaye dill jhooome zamana

😳😳 *ahem*...please forgive the randomness...HI!!! *waves*

AreYaar thumbnail
Heyyy Pallavi!🤗  You're finally done with your exams??? Yay! That's awesome! I can just imagine your feeling of relief!😆
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Anu!! 🤗 How are you?? What'cya up to?
Lol you bet I'm super relieved...although it feels so wierd that I don't have to study anymore.
I love your HK avis!! :D I wanna watch that dance so badly. And OMG that's such an adorable pic in your sig of them!! awwww they do indeed look adorable as it says in your sig there.