Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok, I love this guy to death:

But this next picture is going to haunt my dreams for such a long time, it's ridiculous:

Look at that orange skin, greeen eyes and his nefarious smile. Lord almighty, he looks like Satan!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaah....Better. So much better. ☺️
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot to all those that made such wonderful remarks about the VM. I'm pleasantly surprised that you enjoyed and complimented it inspite of not being SG fans. You're too nice! 😳

Originally posted by: nureat01

Heyy Sarah! You're too late! :P LOL....I already posted the link to your VM in the last CC!  And everyone looooooooooooved it! I'm yet to watch properly cuz I'm still at work but I watched it without sound and it still looked awesome! Will post detailed comments in the evening after I watch! :D

LOL, yeah I just read through the pages of the last CC and realized that you already posted it. After uploading it last night I went to bed and then was out all day, so I didn't have the time to post it here until late this afternoon. Waise how did you find out I uploaded it? Were you keeping tabs on my YT account or something? :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Ooooh Nimmiiiiiiiiii....thank you so much for the wonderful eye candy!😍

@Sarah: LOL....dude, I'm one of the subscribers to that account of yours....so I get YT updates everytime you upload a new vidπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....so you can't hideeeeeeee from meeeeπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

And why do you build up this SG hoopla in  your mind so much??? We're not brainlessly partial towards MN that we'll automatically hate SG....when something is WELL MADE on them, OBVIOUSLY we'll appreciate it yaar! You very well know that 99% of the creations about them out there are OTT cheesy....that just adds to the ughhh factor.....you've always made nice sigs and VMs on them before also...so obviously we'll like it!😊

AreYaar thumbnail
Just finished watching it yaar! It was adorable! Really enjoyed it! My fav. bit was the 'jazbaat jitne hain dil mein' part....the clips felt soooooo perfect for it! And the guitar bit was so well timed as well! I think the best part was that you captured this basic sweetness that they both can sometimes have when their scenes are well done.....G smiling is always so adorable and charming and your you highlighted that so well in your VM! Seriously loved it!πŸ‘

Will look forward to your next one!πŸ€— Are you gonna shock me and make a KaSh one next??πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much, Anu! Glad you liked it. πŸ€—

I agree, SG have these little moments here and there that often get overshadowed by their usual OTT nonsense. I tried to highlight some of those moments that I liked - which otherwise may not seem very obvious when the scene is watched as a whole, thanks to all the grinning, third person speak, frowning, weird outfits and what not, lol.

Nah, I don't have any hooplas in my mind. I know that you guys aren't blind MN lovers or anything. However, it's natural to assume that when one doesn't like a couple/character, they're probably not going to be fond of stuff related to them either. But of course, compliments mean a LOT more when they come from non-fans, so it's definitely something for me to feel honoured about. :-)

Next one? I think I'm done for the next six months or so, lol. The clips I used for MN/SG VM's were from the episodes that aired during Sept to April. If I do more on SG or MN, I'll have to use the same scenes which would then look repetitive. So I suppose I'll wait for a couple of months so that I'll have some new scenes to use.  I don't have clips of any other couples saved on my computer ... so I can't make a VM on anyone else.

LOL, I ain't giving you any surprises on the *cough* show front. I don't even have the KaSh scenes. VM toh door ki baat hai! :P
Edited by sarah1024 - 15 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi fellow ramblers ... hope y'all saw this ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGh5C-YAVMg[/YOUTUBE]

Why do they steal ideas from the *cough* show? Great! another reason for fans to get mad ... πŸ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geez LadyM , you're assaulting my senses *outraged* !!!!!!!!!!

Accha guys , tell me what you think of this , will you ? I've tried a new style and I dunno whether it looks good or not : S

AreYaar thumbnail
Morning, LadyM! I was avoiding watching that promo but thanks for posting it here :P lol.....Wonder where MN will fit in in all this newfound Sam-Sheena and RV-Dia bit going on :S

Anyways, I made a new VM last night just cuz I heard this song and it seemed to suit MN a bit.....in their good moments that is...lol....editing is some of my crappiest yet but oh well....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9BIRXRY8mo[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail
@Shreya: The new style is awesome yaar! Looking really good! The only thing I'd  say is that there seems to be an 'l' kind of after S in 'Sonam' waala text....is that in the bg?
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooooooo hooooooooooooooo , newwwww VM  πŸ˜ƒ !!!!!!!! Checking it out right now , will be back soooon = )

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Shreya: The new style is awesome yaar! Looking really good! The only thing I'd  say is that there seems to be an 'l' kind of after S in 'Sonam' waala text....is that in the bg?

Shit , I hadnt noticed that πŸ˜• Thank you sooo much Anu partner !