Chat Clubs

(Kinda) Not so obsessed MJHT fans' CC #9!!!!!!! - Page 2

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am doing pretty well Nimmi.........

yaa, same here....Unagi has to be in my list of top 5 friends epis.......starting from the dialogues to each and everyone's expression........it was awesome. And chandler's hand gesture while saying "eel" was simply hilarious
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats to the not so secret society of fellow ramblers ... 👏
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Sonia! Today is a very special day cuz Nimmi's here AND she was here in time to make the new CC tooooo!!😆

🥳
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SONIA!!!!!!!🤗

finally Nimmi made her grand entry.......and changed the CC's name into Kinda Not So Obsessed
🤣🤣🤣🤣
darkness_123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Melissa

I am doing pretty well Nimmi.........

yaa, same here....Unagi has to be in my list of top 5 friends epis.......starting from the dialogues to each and everyone's expression........it was awesome. And chandler's hand gesture while saying "eel" was simply hilarious
🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO. My faaaaaavt is, when Ross hides in the girls' apt, and then next shot we see they're pinning him down and bending his knees in this very painful looking way and tell him to say they're UNAGI, and he's like "IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE, IT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and they bend his knees some more till he's screaming "YOU KNOW I CAN GET OUT OF THIS BUT THERE'S A CHANCE YOU COULD GET VERY! VERY! HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Nimmi, you didn't answer my question from the last CC.....will you make more vid avis from Friends?? Pretty pleaseeeeee??
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Hey Sonia! Today is a very special day cuz Nimmi's here AND she was here in time to make the new CC tooooo!!😆

🥳

This day shall go down in the history of India-forums!!! What a landmark day! 👏

NIMMI! MELISSA! Hi you guyssss!!!! Oh my god long long long long long long long time no conversation! And you guys are talking about friends.... My favorite episode is the one where Ross gets a tan! 😆 AND THE QUIZ EPISODE!
Edited by meteora_smt - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meteora_smt

AND THE QUIZ EPISODE!

That one's one of my ALL TIME FAVS tooooo!!

Ross: Who is the TV guide delivered to every week?

Rachel: (super excited): Oh I know, I know....Chandler, Chandler Bing! Chandler gets it!

Ross: Incorrect.....Actually it is delivered to CHANANDLER BONG

Chandler: *turns to look at Mon and Rachel smugly* Actually it's MISS Chanandler Bong

🤣Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail
Sure, Anu, I could make some more... FRIENDS avis seem to be easier to make coz capping from the dvd causes the scenes to have a really low no. of frames..... Scenes that take 200 frames from an avi video are done in 35 from the DVD..... Any special ones wanted?!!?!

OMG, SONIA, YOU LOVE THE SAME EPIS *I* DO!!!!!!!!!!

*Ross comes in looking all orange*
R: I WENT TO THAT TANNING PLACE YOUR WIFE RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!
C: Was that place...... THE SUN!?!?!?!?!?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rach's answer to what Chandler's profession is: HE'S A... TRANS.... TRANS... A TRANSPONDSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monica: THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ross: I'm sorry, but time's up.
M: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣