Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik Othello & Akshara Desdemona (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

totally agree with everyones comments but I also blame Naitik for not telling that pen guy
that he was going to marry Akshara, not  that she has done anything wrong. I feel he
needs to tell Akshara how much he loves her and if she then tells him how she
feels about him he might not feel so insecure.  So does that mean that she can no
longer talk to any guy other than himself. How riduculous is that, is he so insecure
he doesn't realise that she only has eyes for him. I am thinking that once they are
married she will want to continue her studies and everyone is thinking that it will
be the grandfather that will not allow that but I have a feeling it will insecure Naitik
that wont let her go back. We will see.

ur right ! may be this twist was introduced so that they realize how much they love each other and may be confess? Day Dreaming because otherwise both of them wud never speak up out of shyness

Naitik didn't tell that pen guy that he was going to marry Akshara bec. he himself said that he doesn't know Akshara..he just helped her with the pen...Naitik had never imagined (and we too) that he will resurface ! not once but twice...obviously this doesn't justify Naitik's behavior...tht pen guy's presence  is irrelevant to the story..what is relevant is Naitik shedding his insecurities abt Akshara bec. Akshara also loves him..

Edited by _charu_ - 27 April 2009 at 12:16am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik Othello & Akshara Desdemona (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angry_Bird

IF-Rockerz

Angry_Bird

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
yup he over reacted.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
oh god i hope not as othello ended up murdering desdemona
lol not that naitik would ever do that hes too lovely
but he did over-react...