Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
My God Naitik overreacted so much..and I am gonna kill that guy ..for 3 weeks we've been waiting for this and when it had to happen finally (Naitik teaching Akshara) , from nowhere this guy comes n it's all over ! Naitik's mood was off and he was abt to start an argument ! poor Akshara she couldn't get the head or tail of why Naitik is behaving this way ! Even if naitik had not seen her with that boy , they wud have argued on this coz everytime this boy vs girl issue comes up between them.. therez an ego clash and both end up hurting each other...

When i learnt that today's episode will be45 mins, i was soo happy tht their misunderstanding will be cleared today itself but it ended exactly the way i predicted  ShockedCry   watching today's episode makes me feel tht it'll take 1 week at least....i just hope that they solve it themselves and not let their parents know..

And what was this idiotic Shankari tayi hinting at? Why can't she just vanish ? along with that guy (it ALWAYS him ! therez noone else in the college)

How will they patch up now? probably if Naitik knows that Akshara loves him as much as he loves her?Day Dreaming

Edited by _charu_ - 24 April 2009 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik Othello & Akshara Desdemona" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i missed dis part charu.. arre i stay in hostel so tv gets switchd off at 10.. i missed a lot...

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

I agree wiht you. I'm guessing that even if it hadn't been that boy, then maybe something would've come up leading to an arguement towards them. I guess that the misunderstandings will be probably cleared mostly likely sometime next mid-week. Hopefully it is and doesn't get moved to the week after though.

And Naitik did overreact a bit I guess. I mean, the boy was only helping Akshara out. And then he got all mad.

Maybe he'll realize that he made a mistake and he'll be the one to apologize to Akshara and maybe thats how thier misunderstandings will be cleared. And if its not that, I have a feeling that maybe it'll be Mohit-Rashmi-Nandini to help them clear this misunderstanding out.

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i really hope naitak and aksharas story doesnt turn into that of Othello and desdemona... kinda boring storyline in my opinion...
Just let them be happy

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hhmm i think Akshara might fall sick....she's so sensitive, she must be very hurt....and Naitik HAS to say sorry this time bec. it's 100% his fault.......Akshara must not forgive him easily .

softcorner82

Groupbie

softcorner82

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

My God Naitik overreacted so much..and I am gonna kill that guy .. Gr8 I m wid u go ahead
for 3 weeks we've been waiting for this and when it had to happen finally (Naitik teaching Akshara) , from nowhere this guy comes n it's all over ! Naitik's mood was off and he was abt to start an argument ! poor Akshara she couldn't get the head or tail of why Naitik is behaving this way ! Even if naitik had not seen her with that boy , they wud have argued on this coz everytime this boy vs girl issue comes up between them.. therez an ego clash and both end up hurting each other...
i just hated his reaction. U r marrying a girl dat doesnt means she cant talk to anyone
She can just talk to u nd if it is like dat stick a label on her back proclaiming to every boy dat only u have d right to talk her nd no one else
Sach me Poor Akshi she couldnt even kno why he was talking like dis

When i learnt that today's episode will be45 mins, i was soo happy tht their misunderstanding will be cleared today itself but it ended exactly the way i predicted  ShockedCry   watching today's episode makes me feel tht it'll take 1 week at least....i just hope that they solve it themselves and not let their parents know..
1 week noo
but maybe it will take one week only
nd we might get some very cute Naksh scenes

And what was this idiotic Shankari tayi hinting at? Why can't she just vanish ? along with that guy (it ALWAYS him ! therez noone else in the college)
Dis Shankri tai hamesha galat time par aati hai nd pata nahi kahan se aa jati hai achhank se
nd also dat boy always pops out from ( God only knows from where d hell on earth he always popsout btwn naksh)

How will they patch up now? probably if Naitik knows that Akshara loves him as much as he loves her?Day Dreaming Dont have any idea but I want many Naksh moments dis week

Nd yes regarding dat sickness thing maybe it can happen bcoz afterall she is Rajshri's daughter to uske genes hamari Akshara me pakka aaye hi honge

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
totally agree with everyones comments but I also blame Naitik for not telling that pen guy
that he was going to marry Akshara, not  that she has done anything wrong. I feel he
needs to tell Akshara how much he loves her and if she then tells him how she
feels about him he might not feel so insecure.  So does that mean that she can no
longer talk to any guy other than himself. How riduculous is that, is he so insecure
he doesn't realise that she only has eyes for him. I am thinking that once they are
married she will want to continue her studies and everyone is thinking that it will
be the grandfather that will not allow that but I have a feeling it will insecure Naitik
that wont let her go back. We will see.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top