Vikrant Massey-Sriti Jha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sriti Jha and Vikrant Massey more than good friends

Vikrant Massey who is all set to enter Balika Vadhu has yet another reason to cheer. The actor is reportedly seeing Sriti Jha of Jiya Jale fame. And if sources are to be believed then Vikrant is also very keen on tying the knot with Sriti.

Like most of his ilk he too chose to be tight lipped and refrained from confirming the news. Vikrant said, "I am not seeing Sriti Jha. We are very good friends. It is very difficult for me to convince people who ask me this question. I don't blame them as they are doing their job. She stays 10 minutes away from my house and we meet daily. I am also friends with her brother and sister. Yes, I do confide a lot in her but please don't read much into it."

So how did he meet Sriti? "Very few people know that I have done a show titled Dhoom Macha Dhoom on Disney Channel with Sriti which also starred Jay Bhanushali and Kinshuk Mahajan. We hit it off instantly," clarifies the actor.

We tried contacting Sriti Jha but she remained unavailable. Our source confirms that the two are very much in love but are not in a mood to reveal.

Tina-Hussain, Hiten-Gauri, Yash-Gouri, Delnaz-Rajeev and now Sriti-Vikrant. Next year's Nach Baliye just got one more couple to approach!

Credit goes to the person who had uploaded it on Shaurya-Suhani forum...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky.Vrish.-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikrant Massey-Sriti Jha" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Plzz forgive me if already posted and since Vikrant is all set to enter BV..I thought of sharing this with you allSmile..I somehow don't believe thisConfused

Edited by --Panchi-- - 24 April 2009 at 7:09am

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
It may be true....in Dhoom Machaao Dhoom , Vikrant and Sriti were cast opposite each other , I remember , their characters were named Aamir and Malini respectively : ))

--Panchi--

Goldie

--Panchi--

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
^Oh ok...She looks good btw...Hmm well do they spoil her look in Jyothi or do they enhance her look in Shaurya aur Suhani???Confused

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
yup...read tis long back...n there  seeing each other is a rumour tats wat i hve heard...bt they were in DMD so mayb linkups r common!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top