Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Bobbiy back with mentor Ekta

xo4515 Senior Member
xo4515
xo4515

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 Bobbiy back with mentor Ekta

Bobbiy Bhonsley who recently returned from rehab is back in action. The writer of popular shows like Kahiin Toh Hoga, Kasamh Se, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki has joined his mentor Ekta Kapoor. Bobbiy is currently writing Balaji's horror show Koi Aane Ko Hai. The writer-actor who had a drinking problem was recently in rehabilitation.

Informs Bobbiy Bhonsley, "Yes, I have joined Ekta Kapoor. Ekta is family and joining Balaji Telefilms feels like being home. Currently I am writing Koi Aane Ko Hai. But there is a lot in the offing. Apart from Koi Aane, I am also looking after my personal work. I am giving time to my talent management company which is called Bobbiy Bhonsley Company (BBC)."

Going back to his troubled phase Bobbiy says, "Now everything is sorted out between me and my parents. I am trying to spend as much as time with them as I can. I am recuperating ever since my rehab ended. I am following the path which leads to good health. I have started gymming regularly and I haven't touched alcohol since the past six months. I have become a complete teetotaler," says the writer.

So what's happening on the acting front? "Well, Ekta has promised me a good role in one of her shows," he informs.

We tried contacting producer Ekta Kapoor but she remained unavailable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't he Sonu 's Husband?

Edited by xo4515 - 24 April 2009 at 6:39am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top