PARENTS’ CHOICE COST LOT TO RANBIR - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
LOL so cheap and middle class! Sheesh doesnt Rishi know that rich poeple call their son's wives, daughter-in-laws?! Calling her "bahurani" just lowered Ranbir's A-grade status. Poor damaad of the Padukone family
this is what irks me about this kapoor scion (sic)
The whole family acts as tho he is god's gift to everyone.
all this middle class talk has reminded me of sarabhai vs sarabhai haha lol
@ qwww- yeah they do think way to much of ranbir, i know he is their son but do they always have to brag
Originally posted by -Mannu-

calling her Bahurani is soo middle class😆

you are so funny mannu!

at one time i used to be ranbir fan - but now everything i read just makes me go "what was i thinking???"
@amreen: yaaaa her mother-in-law keeps saying this is so middle claas, Monisha in that serial😆 Edited by -Mannu- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Mannu-

^^^^yaaaa her mother-in-law keeps saying this is so middle claas, Monisha in that serial😆
yeah thats the one, class serial 😆

Originally posted by you2

Hrithik Roshan does a Macro man underwear ad(who wears those)..some crazy cookies..150 cc bikes..

Amitabh does Mayur suiting,Binani cement,..among other very cheap products..

Shahrukh endorses some other cheap suiting ...Belmont suiting😆 (earlier it was Mayur)..sunkist biscuits,santro cars...linc pens...among other cheap products..

Ranbir's PR is recycling this over and over again...HE sounds cheap👎🏼

Rishi..Neetu and the apple of their eyes..the A grade actor Ranbir 'baba.'-

PICTURE PERFECT!

🤣🤣🤣 i'm so happy i never liked this a-lister.. 🤣

Originally posted by RiyaK09

LOL so cheap and middle class! Sheesh doesnt Rishi know that rich poeple call their son's wives, daughter-in-laws?! Calling her "bahurani" just lowered Ranbir's A-grade status. Poor damaad of the Padukone family

Riya, you are way too FUNNY..!  🤣

god.. the kapoor syndrome is hard to hide.. 🤣
I think "Ranbir" is getting so much flak for no reason!! In some point, we tend to believe whatever media writes  and on the other hand, we were like whatever media writes is fake...Seriously, just give this guy a break..He is in this industry to make some mark and live up to his family expectation and we don't even know what "relationship" that deepika and him share..They both seem like happily in love so why bother maligning him and praising her?
This is what I call failure to launch. This birdie needs to move out of his nest already. Learn something from your gf RK, she is very independent and self-sufficient while you still depend on your parents for crappy advice!

I cannot stand Mamma's boys, they make very bad boyfriends and even worse husbands.

Originally posted by Kyaktsar

I think "Ranbir" is getting so much flak for no reason!! In some point, we tend to believe whatever media writes  and on the other hand, we were like whatever media writes is fake...Seriously, just give this guy a break..He is in this industry to make some mark and live up to his family expectation and we don't even know what "relationship" that deepika and him share..They both seem like happily in love so why bother maligning him and praising her?

'ranbir' is not a baby yaar.. he needs to get his act together and stop trying soo hard to be 'cool' which he obviously doesn't seem to be.. i can't stand attitude, no matter who he is.. guy needs to take some humility lessons, and that is of course, my opinion..!

is it okay to be high headed..?!  nobody gets flak for 'no reason'.. there's no such thing..!
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago