Chat Clubs

Chatterbox of the week - Kashviiiiii!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

Set 1
I me myself Questions

Use 5 adjectives to describe yourself emotional,sharp,cute,naughty,clever Anything u wanna change in you my aggressive nature Fav shopping destination south city mall Fav perfume adidas.. Fav Food chinese food Fav Brand peppy ,next Fav Actor,Actress,Movie fav actor KSGEmbarrassedSRK fav actress....sukku,Jenny/preeti.....movie KHNH Fav love song omggg Manyy..okkk one maybee...presentlyyy....LOLL dhadke jiyaaa Fav Book Twilight (i have read lil stillLOLim so bad at readingg books) Fav colour white,Pink Fav Subject History/eco/english Sibblings or alone child ur pick and why aloneee all the way...u can do watever u want...nobodys gonna keep a watch on u...except parents stick ksg wallpapers on wall...comp desktopLOLwhose gonna minddd Ambition in life and how ur gonna achieve it i have any things in mind..lawyer/businesswoman/or into hotel management-so for now..watever i do..amongst them..i just wanna be successful..by focusingg on my stream....h First Crush pulkit samrat (for 2-3 mths LOLL) Ever been in a physical fight everr?regularlyy..wid mmy big sis..yest we fought..she tore my shirt i pulled her hairr n all Most comfortable in as in clothes?capris n t shirt Ever stolen anything Nope One thing u regret the most in life  Nothingg as suchTongue How many languages can u speak 2 and a half..i knoww lil punjabiLOLTongue Any phobias nope i dont thinnk so..but yeah wen i look down from a height..i get chills at times..Ouch 3 physical features u get complimented alot on my smile..my developing dimple LOL and my birth mark on my chinBig smile Do u want to get a tatto Naaah One thing uv hidden from us UMM..nothing as such..maybe that im over emotional at times ....wen AR fight just wouldnt end..i criedd after the epi LOOLLL as in thurs Nicknames ur embarressed being called Shockedcan i say it..promise me ull wont call me that..ladooCry Last thing u think abt before u hit the bed will i be able to get up tomorrow?for school?LOL Ur deepest Fear Of losingg someone...whether its a person..or his her trust Ur Hobbies listeningg to music...dancingg at times..LOOL playingggg ..just beingg cheerful Some words or phrases u use the most what the hell/arrey yaarrTongue If u cud meet one dead person who wud u meet and why my grandmom..havent seen such a wonderful human beingg in my lifee....i would likee to meet her and learn good things which i couldntt gain maybe..and spend some time wid herr which i couldnt in he rlast few days muchOuch If u cud live anywhere in this world where wud it be and why bangkok..i lovee that placee Best advice uv been given and by whom my dad....the main thingg in lifee..is to know the difference between right n ronggg...ull never go wrongg then Biggest strength myself Biggest Weakness addiction..not onlyy to IF FB show..but also anythingggLOL One word to summarize ur life till date smooth What does love mean to you its reallyy imp in lifee..a reallyy good feelingg...love a person...trulyy from ur heart....no fake acts One life changing experience nothingg such which mr. or miss. men character describes you the best as in?Tonguei didnt understanddConfused Last time u cried yesterday after i fought wid my sister physically..i mean she tore my shirt manTongue One famous person's personality who resemble Shraddha (karannnnnn where r u)loll..no seriouslyy..none as such.. If you were an animal, what would you be Dog..just sitt sleep eat and ppl call u faithfulLOL Fav Cartoon Noddyyyyy and tom and jerry If you got one gunah maaf what wud u do and why? Kill one of my majoyy enemy..khatam kahani..No seriouslyy LOLL take out all my grudges everythingg on that person..by beatingg them up Craziest thing u have ever done Im crazy so i do it time n again..LOLLLnothingg g8 as such Wud u have 1crore rupees or true love true lovee..anyday.... If u cud change ur name it wud be Tamanna..(i lvoee that name dunno y) Name one thing not many ppl know abt you I love to hit ppl..speciallyy boysssLOL Describe Kashvi as ur parents know you naughty as ever,intelligent,brave yet over sensitive and a typical dadi amma If u cud have any super power what wud it be a power to flyyy...
  1. Do u belive in ghosts Nope..no ghosts...onlyy ur fear from insidee scaresss u
Enjoy! LOL*phewwwwww* karuuu OMGG they were too many..but i enjoyed LOLL
tHANKYOUU

Edited by Kashviiiiii - 25 April 2009 at 9:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chatterbox of the week - Kashviiiiii!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
congo

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashviiiiii

[QUOTE=angel77]Set 1
I me myself Questions

1. Anything u wanna change in you my aggressive nature but i love the gusse wali jhagdaloo kashu lollll
  2. Fav colour white,Pink
  3. Fav Subject History/eco/english did u say Eco and history! woww welcome to the club!
  4. Sibblings or alone child ur pick and why aloneee all the way...u can do watever u want...nobodys gonna keep a watch on u...except parents stick ksg wallpapers on wall...comp desktopLOLwhose gonna minddd no its no fun being alone : (
  5. Ever been in a physical fight everr?regularlyy..wid mmy big sis..yest we fought..she tore my shirt i pulled her hairr n all see thats why i love jhagdaalo kashu
  6. Nicknames ur embarressed being called Shockedcan i say it..promise me ull wont call me that..ladooCry ole laddooo
  7. If u cud meet one dead person who wud u meet and why my grandmom..havent seen such a wonderful human beingg in my lifee....i would likee to meet her and learn good things which i couldntt gain maybe..and spend some time wid herr which i couldnt in he rlast few days muchOuch *hugs* even i wanna meet my daadi...she died way b4 i was born
  8. Last time u cried yesterday after i fought wid my sister physically..i mean she tore my shirt manTongue wowiess! LOL
  9. If you got one gunah maaf what wud u do and why? Kill one of my majoyy enemy..khatam kahani..No seriouslyy LOLL take out all my grudges everythingg on that person..by beatingg them up name the person (s)
  10. Name one thing not many ppl know abt you I love to hit ppl..speciallyy boysssLOL hailaaa
Loved ur Answers Kashu Hug

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Changed the sig on page 1.

-KD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KD-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanks SAM
@karuu-lol @jhagralo kashu....Hehe LOLL

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Congrats Kashvi !!

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
@Kashu: Mauahhhhhhhhhh at Karu's question...We like the way you are....

I need to come up with a set of questions for you now....Where are all the JBs??????????????..They have forgotten about this thread.....REMIND THEM.........

Dear JBs,
  WHere is Longggggggggg List of Questions for Kashu???..Come out of DMGLand and FBLand and post some questions here....:)

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
hahaha LOL
chatterbox of the week?
wow you must be a "BIG" one
congrats ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top