Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

O Re Piya PHAnniversary!

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
helllooo guys! πŸ˜ƒ.....welll i dont know what we'll get in today's episode....but april 24th is a very important day in premeer history! 😊...it is the phanniversary of the first o re piya segment on premeer. 😳😳😳 This is when heer had to pretend to be a bride because the real bride had left to see her lover, and the bride's family mistaked heer to be the bride, when heer was revealed, brides family was shocked and demanded to know where the bride was...thats when are knight in shining armor premmm came and rescued heer 😍and then we got the beautiful scene of premeer gazing into each other eyesss...😳 (with o re piya playing in the background so perfectly) and premeer first phanndoohh moment of prem covering heer's mouth when she tried to talk ...and ofcourse of dashing prem defending out heeriyee infront of everyone. and the never old line "bas" by prem!☺️.....haiii i still get goosebumps watching this scene☺️...sooo pure and innocent! 😍😍😍  ohhhh the goodd ole daysss....😳....well here we go back on memory lane and look back at one of premeer best momentsss!!! This is by far one of the main reason i fell in love with this show and jodi.....keep the positivity up guys! dont let whatever is happening now destroy your faith. premeer are one and will always remain that way! Enjoy these moments and relive the magic of premeer! πŸ˜ƒ

if anyone has caps, please let me know, id love to add them on here 😳😊

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😍😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜
What a beautiful scene that was...aw..I love this scene so very much..Miss those old days..thanx for reminding..we can still live those old moments and have a day dreaming time..awesome post
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and ya one more thing..after this day O Re Piya became one of my most favouraite song..a song which reminds me of Premeer every time I listen to it..
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx a lot sid for reminding me of this scene.....i agree with bulbul...
after seeing this o re piya actually became a ph song for me......
i just wish the creatives use it again in the coming epis...
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for reminding... it's a scene that can be watched as many times as we want and will never get rid of it...😍

Ahhh!!! Those were the days!!!!
Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😍😍😍Thnx for that siddyπŸ€—Such beautiful memories....

I totally loved this scene😳 especially the part where she tries to explain and he puts his hand over her mouth😳 coz he didnt need her words to understand...😳
The song fit sooo perfectly on them...😍

And lol...what i found really funny was the random ppl outside screaming kholo kholo darwaza kholoπŸ˜† spoilt such a good momentπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aww this was the first epi of KDMHMD i actually watched, such good times they were. Here Premeer talked through their eyes and Orey Piya in the background😍, the whole reason I got sucked into watching the show.

Really hope to see more of these scenes in KDMHMD.

Thanks Sid, now I have the urge to go and rewatch old Premeer scenes😳

May
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks so much for this....this scene is so special to me..have a lot to say about this...so gonna reserved...will edit later...
cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thaaanz alottt 4 remindin us sidd....
rele i agree wid u all..i heard tht song 1st tym in kis desh only......lovedddd thos beautiful n unforgetabl golden moments wich mde PREMEER vrry vrry vrry vrry.........special 4 all of us Premeerianz........!!!
Thaanz again......!!
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😍 ashoojust yest.. i was watching this epi and the way prem caught her hand and came out and told iski koi galti nahi hai😍.. miss my premeer