Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Originally posted by iditri

hmmm....dont think in todays episode...i think it will take a bit more time to bring g3 back...
but im sure preet will go against g3 today when he will come to knw...and i have a strong feeling that when g3 told kulraj abou saaga sawtela pan she meant by veera i think...and even when she was talking to lallu....she didn mention which 3 children...and one of her dialogs was...." koi mera bacho par palatke nahi dekhega, na uska saaga bap na usla swatela bhai behen"....

Now this totally depends on the creatives wat they want to do with tht dialog....this particular dialog can change the total senario in two ways...if u think abt it....

Hey yeah I thought maybe she was talking about prem and kuldi but that makes two.....so third is who? heer? Preet?

if its prem ,kuldi and preet...than why is she leaving harman out? he hasnt done anything...

i dont know..im confused..lol...

if the track really goes like that....i mean g3 faking...than def. she will b pissed off at harman...bcuz harman did leave the zoo when they needed him the most....only people thr was kuldi and preet...and now veera is making g3 hate eveyone...sooo i think by three she meant prem, preet and kuldi....which makes sense...i think...LOL...

I hope creatives think in those lines as well...i used to love g3s charecter...seriously dont want to c it ruined to such an evil sasoo ma.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 6)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvitamaj

Originally posted by *Shifali*

^I am impressed with Kul...good thing she said she doesn't have to prove that she is her daughter!

I second that Shaifu.................. A huge round of Applause.....

Purvi

I third that.......she did an awesome job ClapClapClap

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged

@ ritsbitz786: vikas gupta was the creative head bt not n e more...he left bt....thts wat i heard....

and abt the sbs video...wasn that 12 o'clock on 20th april??? soo tht means they are doing a day to day shooting wat do u think??? cuz we did see the same scene on the 21st april episode rite??

seriously they dont have n e idea abt the future track....LOL

It was at 12? I didnt know..lol...well that makes sense..wow im surprised they shoot til 12...I thought it was 9 to 9 like gaya3 ma said in the sbs video, during harman wedding shoot where they were irritated at the production team...

hay hun...im nt really sure if it was 12 or not...but thts wat i predicted...LOL...cuz last time harshads bday they went to the set at 12 to wish him....soo it might b 12....bt u knw all looked soo tired in tht vdo...dont u think....i just predicted....cuz tht same scene came on the 21st april episode...so they must have shoot it the day b4.....

again its my prediction...not sure....Embarrassed

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Stop playing with prem's character or you will go into recession even further you dumbos!!! And if you do not understand what Prem and Premeer are all about please take help from us, its free!!! AngryAngryAngry

I so agree with you.....i don't understand why they are playing with prem's character??? this will only decrease the show's TRP

and shafali thank u so much for opening this thread........
i just don't understand what's wrong with G3??? isn't she the one who would scold veera for the "saga-sautela" thing and now she herself has started saying it..................AngryAngryAngry urgh..................i hate her!!!

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
woho ...this was really needed!i still can believe that gayatry did that?this women is going .........i hope prem and heer became one soonnnn

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushma30

Originally posted by purvitamaj

Originally posted by *Shifali*

^I am impressed with Kul...good thing she said she doesn't have to prove that she is her daughter!

I second that Shaifu.................. A huge round of Applause.....

Purvi

I third that.......she did an awesome job ClapClapClap
she was fabolous...i really like the dialogues...

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Originally posted by sidd11

yeah we give you ideass allll the time, pleaseee take them, and i swear to you...we will give your GREAT TRPS!

please please leave the prem and the heer character alone, we want premeer to be one. dont separate them! enough of separation track! Angry

and yeah maa song does not suit gatri anymore nor does kabhi khushi kabhi gham.

oh and please your editiors suck! CHANGE THEM! BRING BACK VIKAS GUPTA!

ROFL

Just why did you use 'please' there???

But yes...the editors of kis desh ....simply need to learn the basics of editing and stop kidding themselves that they know what they were doing....Angry

please was meant to be used in sarcastic way...LOLLOLLOL...like "ohh pleasee" hehehehe
yeahhh the editors are horrible in kis desh...they realllyyy need to go back to school and learn the basics...there doing a horrible job! Thumbs Down 

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

hmmm....dont think in todays episode...i think it will take a bit more time to bring g3 back...
but im sure preet will go against g3 today when he will come to knw...and i have a strong feeling that when g3 told kulraj abou saaga sawtela pan she meant by veera i think...and even when she was talking to lallu....she didn mention which 3 children...and one of her dialogs was...." koi mera bacho par palatke nahi dekhega, na uska saaga bap na usla swatela bhai behen"....

Now this totally depends on the creatives wat they want to do with tht dialog....this particular dialog can change the total senario in two ways...if u think abt it....

Hey yeah I thought maybe she was talking about prem and kuldi but that makes two.....so third is who? heer? Preet?

if its prem ,kuldi and preet...than why is she leaving harman out? he hasnt done anything...

i dont know..im confused..lol...

if the track really goes like that....i mean g3 faking...than def. she will b pissed off at harman...bcuz harman did leave the zoo when they needed him the most....only people thr was kuldi and preet...and now veera is making g3 hate eveyone...sooo i think by three she meant prem, preet and kuldi....which makes sense...i think...LOL...

I hope creatives think in those lines as well...i used to love g3s charecter...seriously dont want to c it ruined to such an evil sasoo ma.....

Oh yeah you are right..veera is evil and harman is semi evil....good job! this was dirving me crazy! ll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top