Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iditri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah...heer is def. different from all the other bt main female leads...i dont want them to ruin tht....hope the creatives keep tht in mind...

bt still not hoping much for todays episode....guess we have to seat with another box of tissues...im now im actually interested to watch wats going to happen...i hust hope they dont ruin heers or prems charecter...thts all i ask for....
samanmirza thumbnail

fikar mat karo, koi na koi problem to aaye gaa, heer ko pata nahin yeh maa ne karaya hai, and heer will forgive prem.

good, veera is in the house, prem ko sach pata chale gaa ab. hope harman sides with his dad and goes against gayatri.

saga sautelapan tum bachon mein hai mujh mein nahin!!! ok, prove her wrong, preet harman, go against the mom who brought u to this world.

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think today's episode they will try to redeem gy3's character.I hope preet stands against his mother and ask prem to leave the house and support heer.

By the way ysterday was a very sad episode yet releiver as i was expecting prem to blast or grag heer out as heer said she will speak up with family so i thought that she will speak up and prem will ask her rudely to leave the house.But nothing sort happened so i was happy that it was done in prem and heer's calm way which can be redeemed any time.
iditri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm....dont think in todays episode...i think it will take a bit more time to bring g3 back...
but im sure preet will go against g3 today when he will come to knw...and i have a strong feeling that when g3 told kulraj abou saaga sawtela pan she meant by veera i think...and even when she was talking to lallu....she didn mention which 3 children...and one of her dialogs was...." koi mera bacho par palatke nahi dekhega, na uska saaga bap na usla swatela bhai behen"....

Now this totally depends on the creatives wat they want to do with tht dialog....this particular dialog can change the total senario in two ways...if u think abt it....
farahs_6 thumbnail
 I dont think that they going to ruin Prem's character any further. What they have made him do already is enough i think. Although i think that he was not totally at fault and itsnot like his character cant be redeemed now. I have a very strong feeling now that very soon, maybe by next week, we are going to see an epi similar to 18th june to redeem his character fully. Now they have shown him fulfil his duties as a son, which was very understandable, but i think very soon, they are going to make him fulfil his dutties as a husband also. Theu wont leave him here. Maybe Maya or Veera will insult heer, and then he will explode. And then Gaya3 may ask him that how could u do this to ur sister who is already so shattered now, its bcoz u r a sautela, and ualso get out with heer. Or maybe he will try to justify to Maya Veera that he didnt not let heer in, bcoz he didnt want  her to get insulted every now and then. But something similar to 18th june is definitely going to happen i think.
But before that, until something like that happens, u know what i will love to see. Thould show Prem thinking something like what kulraj di was saying. They should show Prem thinking with heer's picture in hand ke tum janti ho main ne esa kyun kia? Kyunki yahan mujhe apne righte ko sabit Karrna tha aur jin rishtton  ko sabit karna parey, kahin na kahin woh rishtey kamzor parjatey hain. Lekin main jaanta houn ke humara rishta itna kamzor nahi,aur humein apna rishta sabit karne ki zuroorat nahi hai kyunki hum ek hi dil ke do tukrey hain aur do jism ek jaan hain aumain jaanta houn ke aaj nahi tu kal lekin tum meri baat zuroor samjho gi aur tum tak mere dil ki awaz zuroor pohanchegi. On the other hand they should show heer thinking to herself ke Prem mujhe yaqeen nahi aata ke tum ne apni heer ke saath aisa kia... then after some pause heer should think ke lekin prem jab tum aaj yeh sab keh rahey they, tum mujh se nazrein nahi mila paa rahey they, tu aakhir esi kia wajah hai ke tum ne esa kia aur wajah mujhe nahi batayyi, main janti houn ke tumhein esa karte huey bhi bhtt dard horaha tha, main tumhara dard tumhari aankhon main saaf dekh sakti thee, main tum se naraz is liye nahi houn ke tum ne mere saath aisa  kia, balke is liye ke tum ne mujhe apna dard baantne ke laiq nahi samjha. I think if something like this happens, they can keep both of Prem and Heer's characters intact and maintain the essence that Premeer are one.
Farah
Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I dont think that they going to ruin Prem's character any further. What they have made him do already is enough i think. Although i think that he was not totally at fault and itsnot like his character cant be redeemed now. I have a very strong feeling now that very soon, maybe by next week, we are going to see an epi similar to 18th june to redeem his character fully. Now they have shown him fulfil his duties as a son, which was very understandable, but i think very soon, they are going to make him fulfil his dutties as a husband also. Theu wont leave him here. Maybe Maya or Veera will insult heer, and then he will explode. And then Gaya3 may ask him that how could u do this to ur sister who is already so shattered now, its bcoz u r a sautela, and ualso get out with heer. Or maybe he will try to justify to Maya Veera that he didnt not let heer in, bcoz he didnt want  her to get insulted every now and then. But something similar to 18th june is definitely going to happen i think.

But before that, until something like that happens, u know what i will love to see. Thould show Prem thinking something like what kulraj di was saying. They should show Prem thinking with heer's picture in hand ke tum janti ho main ne esa kyun kia? Kyunki yahan mujhe apne righte ko sabit Karrna tha aur jin rishtton  ko sabit karna parey, kahin na kahin woh rishtey kamzor parjatey hain. Lekin main jaanta houn ke humara rishta itna kamzor nahi,aur humein apna rishta sabit karne ki zuroorat nahi hai kyunki hum ek hi dil ke do tukrey hain aur do jism ek jaan hain aumain jaanta houn ke aaj nahi tu kal lekin tum meri baat zuroor samjho gi aur tum tak mere dil ki awaz zuroor pohanchegi. On the other hand they should show heer thinking to herself ke Prem mujhe yaqeen nahi aata ke tum ne apni heer ke saath aisa kia... then after some pause heer should think ke lekin prem jab tum aaj yeh sab keh rahey they, tum mujh se nazrein nahi mila paa rahey they, tu aakhir esi kia wajah hai ke tum ne esa kia aur wajah mujhe nahi batayyi, main janti houn ke tumhein esa karte huey bhi bhtt dard horaha tha, main tumhara dard tumhari aankhon main saaf dekh sakti thee, main tum se naraz is liye nahi houn ke tum ne mere saath aisa  kia, balke is liye ke tum ne mujhe apna dard baantne ke laiq nahi samjha. I think if something like this happens, they can keep both of Prem and Heer's characters intact and maintain the essence that Premeer are one.
Farah

Lovely thought
its awesome
I hope after dis heart breaking episode aisa kuch ho jaaye
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sanayaa

Lovely thought
its awesome
I hope after dis heart breaking episode aisa kuch ho jaaye

Lovely 👏i was thinking d same.Hope it happens.
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Now.Gmom is really irritating and annoying.Remember earlier we started to hate meher coz she said bad things to heer and now its gmom.Meher was fine but gmom................... In some days how can a person change so much.

The second part where new sad version of kis desh played i was 😭 badly.It was so sad to see.But u know what just sfter kis desh i watcjed MJHT and i felt better.
Edited by ayushikdmhmd - 15 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iditri

hmmm....dont think in todays episode...i think it will take a bit more time to bring g3 back...

but im sure preet will go against g3 today when he will come to knw...and i have a strong feeling that when g3 told kulraj abou saaga sawtela pan she meant by veera i think...and even when she was talking to lallu....she didn mention which 3 children...and one of her dialogs was...." koi mera bacho par palatke nahi dekhega, na uska saaga bap na usla swatela bhai behen"....

Now this totally depends on the creatives wat they want to do with tht dialog....this particular dialog can change the total senario in two ways...if u think abt it....

Hey yeah I thought maybe she was talking about prem and kuldi but that makes two.....so third is who? heer? Preet?

if its prem ,kuldi and preet...than why is she leaving harman out? he hasnt done anything...

i dont know..im confused..lol...
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iditri

@ ritsbitz786: vikas gupta was the creative head bt not n e more...he left bt....thts wat i heard....

and abt the sbs video...wasn that 12 o'clock on 20th april??? soo tht means they are doing a day to day shooting wat do u think??? cuz we did see the same scene on the 21st april episode rite??

seriously they dont have n e idea abt the future track....LOL

It was at 12? I didnt know..lol...well that makes sense..wow im surprised they shoot til 12...I thought it was 9 to 9 like gaya3 ma said in the sbs video, during harman wedding shoot where they were irritated at the production team...