Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

agree with sidd and athena.....the really do suck....the people in the forum does better editing than these editors....

they sud watch the VMs we make and we can give them better tips...and thts also for freee...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzbitz786

ritzbitz786

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Originally posted by sidd11

yeah we give you ideass allll the time, pleaseee take them, and i swear to you...we will give your GREAT TRPS!

please please leave the prem and the heer character alone, we want premeer to be one. dont separate them! enough of separation track! Angry

and yeah maa song does not suit gatri anymore nor does kabhi khushi kabhi gham.

oh and please your editiors suck! CHANGE THEM! BRING BACK VIKAS GUPTA!

ROFL

Just why did you use 'please' there???

But yes...the editors of kis desh ....simply need to learn the basics of editing and stop kidding themselves that they know what they were doing....Angry

Isnt Vikas Gupta a creative and not an editor?

Also, you know what guys...Ok the SBS from aditti's bday...they showed her giving the water cups on the tray...which means they were shooting that scene on the 21st of april? So do they shoot and edit and give it to star to air all in one day?

If so, that explains why they overlook the details...and why the story is so unpredictable...seems like its not planned out!

I really think ekta should adapt to the american way of shooting shows...its pre-shot 9 months of the year..3 months the actors get off..the storyline is pre-determined..theres no supper villains, just day to day outlook which one whole epi. can be happy and focused on the primary couple aka premeer...and just little situations which are more related to the life of viewers...

Oh and most of the time they do cater to the audiences..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@ ritsbitz786: vikas gupta was the creative head bt not n e more...he left bt....thts wat i heard....

and abt the sbs video...wasn that 12 o'clock on 20th april??? soo tht means they are doing a day to day shooting wat do u think??? cuz we did see the same scene on the 21st april episode rite??

seriously they dont have n e idea abt the future track....LOL

May1902

May1902

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yeah I heard somewhere though am not sure if its entirely accurate  but that they shoot day to day, the actors are given their scripts on the day they have to shoot the epi.

I was expecting far worse from yesterday's epi, but thankfully it wasn't as bad and I think the credit goes to the actors esp Harshad for acting so brilliantly. I was literally crying with him.

May

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yes may totally agree with u....the way the actors potrays the charecters is just awesome.....soo i hope tht these creatives change the track and keep premeer as one...and make heer understand prem.....and let heer knw abt the whole situation....and abt g3 telling prem wat to do....

i dont want them to ruin heers charecter....please creatives....please....

May1902

May1902

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yeah don't want them to ruin Heer's character either, I think someone said it before its not   Heer's character to go on avenging, there are other ways of dealing with it then having this whole avenge track where the heroine is compared to one of the goddesses as shown with  the other BT heroines Kasturi, Bani and Tulsi ect.

May

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
yeah...heer is def. different from all the other bt main female leads...i dont want them to ruin tht....hope the creatives keep tht in mind...

bt still not hoping much for todays episode....guess we have to seat with another box of tissues...im now im actually interested to watch wats going to happen...i hust hope they dont ruin heers or prems charecter...thts all i ask for....

samanmirza

samanmirza

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged

fikar mat karo, koi na koi problem to aaye gaa, heer ko pata nahin yeh maa ne karaya hai, and heer will forgive prem.

good, veera is in the house, prem ko sach pata chale gaa ab. hope harman sides with his dad and goes against gayatri.

saga sautelapan tum bachon mein hai mujh mein nahin!!! ok, prove her wrong, preet harman, go against the mom who brought u to this world.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top