Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 3)

Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I can yell now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhCry
Thanks Shafali

Edited by Jyotix - 23 April 2009 at 5:00pm
P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i want gay3 mom to repent

thank u shifali for the topic
lovely_lady Goldie
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for opening this thread..
i need it..
anyways..
gosh, gayatri is making me so mad right now..
what is wrong with her?
she is kicking out the heer that was willing to suffer for HER family..
sheesh..
talk about an ungrateful brat..
-CUTE- Goldie
-CUTE-
-CUTE-

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i hope they never ever play mari ma song on G3 ever again because that song is not 4 mother like herAngryAngry
iditri Goldie
iditri
iditri

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@ighosh: i totally agree with each and every word u said.... i feel the same way....we cant blame nither of them....prem did watever he did and we can expect that frm prem...bcuz we knw prem...and heer is right is her place as well...she is deeply hurt...obviously she never expected n e thing like tht to happen....esp. frm the person who she loves beyond n e boundaries.....
i just hope and pray that this time also heer understands y prem did that to her...heer has always supported prem and knew y he was doing something which was not right....and heer is smart enough to find out i guess....just the way she figured out tht he was not gaurav but prem....
but i wud say one thing...im still thankfull to the creatives for at least keeping THE PREM intact and I whole heartedly request them to keep our heer intact as well....
with some of the dialogs of g3 in todays epi seemed to me tht she was faking...i dont wanna say n e thing either...as u said the creatives can change the track n e time....LOL...ekta always keeps loop wholes to sew things back togather... Wink
But seriously speaking....even though the current episode wasnt as bad as i expected it to be....but dont knw how long i can take the evil g3 and premeer hurt and seperated.....Cry..I was crying through the whole epi...and im sure we r going to cry throu the friday epi as well...

now i seriously want preet speaking up.....and yes....i LOVE kuldi.....preet and kuldi join up do SOMETHING.... and lallu help themmm.....

@Shifali: Thank you soo much for creating this topic dear....i think we really needed to share our thoughts.....getting too emotional here...

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Stop playing with prem's character or you will go into recession even further you dumbos!!! And if you do not understand what Prem and Premeer are all about please take help from us, its free!!! AngryAngryAngry
-Ashoo- IF-Rockerz
-Ashoo-
-Ashoo-

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yeah we give you ideass allll the time, pleaseee take them, and i swear to you...we will give your GREAT TRPS!

please please leave the prem and the heer character alone, we want premeer to be one. dont separate them! enough of separation track! Angry

and yeah maa song does not suit gatri anymore nor does kabhi khushi kabhi gham.

oh and please your editiors suck! CHANGE THEM! BRING BACK VIKAS GUPTA!
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidd11

yeah we give you ideass allll the time, pleaseee take them, and i swear to you...we will give your GREAT TRPS!

please please leave the prem and the heer character alone, we want premeer to be one. dont separate them! enough of separation track! Angry

and yeah maa song does not suit gatri anymore nor does kabhi khushi kabhi gham.

oh and please your editiors suck! CHANGE THEM! BRING BACK VIKAS GUPTA!

ROFL

Just why did you use 'please' there???

But yes...the editors of kis desh ....simply need to learn the basics of editing and stop kidding themselves that they know what they were doing....Angry

Go to top