Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

purplestar22

Goldie

purplestar22

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread.
I agree with Zahra im also annoyed with Gmom. First i was kin dof mad at prem but now  that i think about it its not his fault!! Hopefully we will know soon  if Gmom is pretending!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Desh, Desh Na Raha: Frustrations Thread (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kitna_pyar_kiya

Groupbie

Kitna_pyar_kiya

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
i am overly frustrated with gaya3..........she is another witch in hte JZOO.....gaya3 tu ma nahin diani diani..........ur a witch gaya3.....blinded by W1 nd W2.............i cant believe it for hte guy that u feel sick by hearing that he died.......nd now ur testing him...wat kind of creature are u...........ur a lowlyfe...nd witch...ma nahin churail hai,,,diani hai tu..bhar mein ja...yehi tera liye mera dua hai...my curse of u...maya..nd veeraCensored

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hey thanx for da thread and i  luv da title it is so true lol

shafaq92

Goldie

shafaq92

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Aaah thanks so much for this Big smile Shifali! It was very much needed. I too am annoyed but this doesn't mean we should loose all hope. As for Kulraaj, she was just great! Of course one does not need to prove their love for their parents....its ridiculous. But anyhow I urge everyone to be patient and pray for a better future for this show.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I am simply exasperated at this horrible twist they have come up with...

NO mother asks her son to testify his sagapan...

And if she did, the son cannot just let go of his wife...Especially when the wife didn't make any mistake....Heck, that doesnt even matter...A husband's first duty is towards his wife and a wife's first duty is towards her husband...PERIOD

Once you are married, your duty towards your spouse is much higher and stronger than any other relationship in the world....

Where will poor Heer go now??They didn't even show Prem worrying about where she will go now...I wish they had shown more of Prem breaking down and thinking of where his Heer would go now...

I tried justifying what Prem did...but I am simply not able to accept it....Of course that doesn't mean I don't understand and sympathize with his pain....My full symbathies with both Prem and Heer...

But yeah since this is just a fiction, and since Prem and Heer share a different kind of relationship that we fail to understand most of the times...I will just wait for the whole story to unfold before I jump my guns.......

Moreover, I feel G3 ( G mom is still on hold though) is somewhat faking it......May be she wanted to keep Heeriye away from the Jzoo for a while from all the insults, while she sets MaRa right...I have a feeling very soon she is going to throw out Prem too....Lets see...

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooooo much Shifu!!!! *thousand hugs* Now hopefully the three pages worth of threads on the SAME thing will stop!!!!

I'm sorry, it's just really hard to find other stuff with all these posts and i was starting to get a tinsy bit frustrated (please note the sarcasm on tinsy)!!!

I'm really gratefull for this!!!! *hug again*

salma_786786

Goldie

salma_786786

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
thank you Shifu... this was much needed... im dying of anger & don't know where or how to express it.....

How can Gmom ask that of Prem... Prem & Kulraj have to prove????? prove what, seriously that women has gone screwed in the head... Saga & step... wasn't this the same mother who used to slap Harman whenever he used to utter such words & used to tell Veera to put a sock init.... can't blive dis at all....

And Prem how can he do this, what has Heer done... she is supporting the truth. the least Prem could of done is listen to what she had to say... but he didn't....arghhhhhh y??? can't even be mad at him coz of the last scene... his face!!!!!

Kulraj and Preet are the only ones who are speaking sense... god bless them

If heer is his heartbeats and Gmom is his breath... doesn't he need both???? without both a person dies then how did he make this decision

Edited by salma_786786 - 23 April 2009 at 4:27pm

lghosh

IF-Rockerz

lghosh

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Frankly I don't know what to make of this situation! I knew something along the line will occur 2 weeks back when they tried giving those hints to us with the slow poisoning Veera was giving G3 with her life & small hints about Prem & Heer, how they support Nihaal indirectly or r supporting Nihaal in his abusive actions. And also knew 'saga-sautela' track will be up but didn't ever think G3 will put forth an ultimatum to Prem about choosing her over Heer! But in this scenario I knew if ever a situation arise where G3 will be set against Heer then Prem can't & won't say anything to G3 because she is no Veera or DJ. But this current situation never even crossed my mind, I thought both Prem & Heer will be thrown out of the house like last time. Not Heer out without Prem! And everything is so tangled with each other I can't fully blame or accuse Prem or Heer or G3 except for Veera & Maya. In the 1st place G3 should never ever put an ultimatum like that, its difficult for any guy to choose anything like that & here we r talking about Prem who has altogether a different level of regard for G3. And here other than 'being grateful' to G3 another factor also plays on his mind with respect & love. She adopted him as her son, loved him the most, always focused on him the most from the rest of her kids & Prem to some extent feels obligated as well. And now when he is asked to repay that regard I think he would choose G3 over Heer anyday. He knows Heer is part of her, she will survive if he survives but he can't mess with his god! So thus this is the only way out for him! I just hope he does some sincere damage management as far as Heer is concerned. About Heer all I could feel is immense sympathy & pity for her alongwith love & respect. It was out of the blue she faced that situation which was unthinkable by her. But she remained composed & till the end her love for the family showed but I could only wonder she didn't realise the reason behind Prem's actions. She thought G3 would still be annoyed with Prem if she came to know about this, indirectly accepting Prem as the mastermind behind this situation. But I can't say anything to her, any girl who is being banished from her home by her loving husband would go mental in this situation. So my love for her to take it so calmly. My full sympathies for both of them! G3 though I understand where she is coming from with all her insecurities, love, concern over her daughter's life but still should never have posed that ultimatum to Prem, that was wrong, morally & ethically wrong! One can't avenge her daughter's life with their daughter-in-law's just because her daughter is married to her DIL's brother. And why would a mom want proof from her son for his depth of his love & respect for her? That is itself an insult to motherhood no matter what the situation! Whenever BT takes a character down they go to these extreme lengths, they did it with Lalit & now they r doing it to G3. Kuldi won't accept everything meekly like Prem did & I am happy for that. But if she poses questions to G3 she will be asked to leave Juneja house that's all. Everybody suffers here except for the characters who should suffer, Maya & Veera! But today both Prem & Heer were recipients of my love, sympathy & pity & respect as well. I can't blame either. If it was some other normal regular couple then I could have bashed the husband but here knowing Prem I knew where he was coming from but nevertheless throwing out his wife middle of the night like that is unthinkable! No reason can redeem a character's actions like this one! But all said & done its BT & I knew that he will be reduced to the level of a doormat, so as I wrote I expected the worst & so wasn't surprised to see this. I thought they will make Prem do something unforgivable with Heer over & above throwing her out. I thought the way they will make him do it will be unthinkable & unpardonable! And also there is still more to come. No idea how many more heinous sins r we going to see Prem
commit because of G3's orders! But I sincerely want at 1 point of time he question her back, ask her in his own way what more proofs she wants him to give to prove he is more than her own son!! With what will she be finally satisfied? But being Prem I doubt this!
Till today I don't think G3 is faking but then again being BT they can change the track anytime. For now I can still live with this Prem but no idea how much longer I will be able to bear if they make him go any further down.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top