shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry guys didnt mean to get your hopes up but they are repeating kdmh on 9x uk- saw it yesterday at 7pm dont know if its daily as i missed today but they've just got up tapur telling dadu abt the guy she loved and was going to rum away with and aniket saying he still wanted to marry her. kk has told anurag to bugger off and is running after to stop him- its where he makes her carry all his luggage!

sorry for not updating ff but i just didnt have it in me to do but seeing yesterday from almost the start im reminded again at what a great couple abi and aamir are and the chemistry between them is amazing!

so will be getting back to ff will try and post something soon-happy?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka30 thumbnail
Yes repeat telecasts are back in UK. I am told the repeat telecasting started in India long ago.I think it started now in UK since it recently ended in UK.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yay i am really happy that you will update your ffs i cant wait to read it, yh my mum saw the repeat of KDMH yesterday and she told me about
kittykat 95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all i can say is enjoy it as at first its awsome than after naina dies ekta lost her brains it was such a great drama that she had to go and spoil it
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i know its really sad