Page 2 Page 2

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! I'm back with another update! Today's episode was really cute! And Shaurya and Varsha are back to their old selves Big smile

TODAY

Akshara returns to the table, everyone is still staring at her smiling. Badi ma asks what happened. Akshara said that it disconnected. Choti ma teases Akshara as does Badi Ma. Daadi tells Akshara to call back. Akshara says no. Daadi says if you can't call then you call Badi Bahu. Badi ma says "me? but how can I?" Daado says why not. Vish nods at Badi ma smiling. Badi ma says okay. They all tease Akshara.

Naitik, Rashmi, Mohit and Nandini are sitting together. Nandini is smiling. The phone rings and they all jump. Naitik picks it up. Naitik talks really fast and says "Hello? Why didn't you pick up my call? I mean, Is everything okay? I heard your dad's voice so I disconnected the phone, how did he pick up the phone?" Its Badi Ma on the other line. She giggles and says "Like I picked it up" Akshara looks confused. Naitik is very confused on the other line and his expression says "what?! who am I talking too?!" Badi ma tells Naitik that its Akshara's mom. Everyone (Akshara's family) at the table start laughing. Naitik says "Sorry Aunty Jee" Mohit, Nandini and Rashmi laugh. Naitik says "I thought.." Badi ma asks if he wants to talk to Akshara. Akshara shakes her head. Badi ma passes the phone to Akshara.

Akshara says no but gives in. Akshara gets up and goes to the corner Choti ma and Dhaniya follow her. Akshara says hello. Naitik asks if its Akshara. Akshara says yes. Choti ma and Dhaniya are still behind her listening. Naitik asks if there's anyone around you (because Akshara isn't talking properly). Akshara smiles nervously and says yes. Naitik asks if he's phoneing at the wrong time? Akshara says "mhmm" Naitik asks if she's saying yes or no. Akshara says Yes. Naitik says if your not going to talk then let it go, I'll call again. Akshara says no, its okay. Choti ma tells Akshara to talk. Akshara tells her that if she keeps staring at her like that how will she talk? Choti ma says okay and leads Akshara away. Naitik asks if Choti ma was close thats why? Akshara says yes. Now, why did you call? Naitik tells Akshara that he had to ask her something. Akshara asks what? Naitik says that its late, but I have to ask today or it'll be too late tomorrow. Akshara blushes. Naitik says that he should have asked before the last time they met, but he forgot. Akshara is smiling and blushing. Naitik asks if he should ask. Akshara is blushing like crazy, she closes her eyes and says "Ask me." Naitik asks "What novel topics do you need help with?" Akshara has a "KYA?!" expression on her face (clearly she was not expecting this lol) and says "what?" Naitik says yeah I keep on wanting to ask but didn't get to. Akshara says oh yeah its Shakespeares play "Othello". Everyone is looking so I can't talk. Naitik says bye and they both put down the phone. Naitik smiles. Akshara goes back to the table and everyone teases her.

Varsha is studying and Shaurya is asking stuff like "you want coffee?" and Varsha is getting distracted. Varsha is trying to study and trying to help her but is annoying her. Varsha gets angry at Shaurya. Shaurya says sorry and leaves to the balcony. Varsha frowns. Varsha puts down her work and goes to Shaurya. She apologizes and says that she's just tensed. Shaurya says that its okay. Shaurya says that he would help but he's not very good with History. Varsha says thats okay. Varsha takes Shaurya to the bed and makes him sleep. She goes and sits on the other side of the bed and studies with Shaurya's hand in hers.

Naitik tells Nandini, Rashmi and Mohit that he told Akshara he would help her but they have different subjects. Nandini tells Naitik not to Worry. She says she knows he will manage. Naitik says that he doesn't know anything about Shakespeare, but you do right? Nandini says that she studied Hamlet. She says that she knows a little about the characters. Nandini says wait! Omkara was based on Othello, right Rashmi? Naitik and Mohit say "Omkara?!" Rashmi says that she heard that somewhere too, she's seen Omkara 4 times! Naitik says that they haven't seen it. Nandini explains the story about Othello using Omkara. Mohit says that he gets it but What was Bipasha Basu doing dancing in the middle?! Mohit and Naitik start laughing. Nandini and Rashmi get agree because they aren't being serious and leave. Moht asks what they will do now. Naitik says that this is the 21st century. "Internet Guru Zintabad" (LOL! AHA) Mohit says good, now Im leaving. Naitik starts searching on the internet

Akshara is studying. Dhaniya tells Akshara to stop studying for now and sleep, Naitik's going to help her anyways right? Akshara asks Dhaniya how she knows. Dhaniya apologizes and says that she didn't hear on purpous! Dhaniya says that she didn't tell anyone. Akshara smiles. Dhaniya tells Akshara to sleep. Akshara says not now I have to study or he'll think Im stupid.

Dhaniya asks how it feels. Akshara says your trying to fool me right? Dhaniya says no, how would I know. Akshara says there is someone for everyone. Don't worry. Dhaniya says yeah, now you study. She leaves. Akshara looks on frowning.

A song plays. They show Varsha, Akshara nad Naitik all studying in their own homes/hotel. They are all tired but keep studying. At 2:30am they all fall asleep. In the morning Akshara and Naitik's alarms ring but they turn it off.

Its Morning. Bhola is watering plants. Dhaniya comes still sad. Bhola asks what happened, she's not laughing today. Dhaniya asks Bhola what he would do if she didn't come to work one day. Bhola says that he will be really happy. Dhaniya asks him to tell her the truth. Bhola says really he will be happy, so when are you giving me this good news? Dhaniya gets sad and leaves. Bhola wonders what happened.

Dhaniya goes inside, she is sad. Dhaniya goes to Daadi and starts helping. Daadi asks her some questions and Dhaniya responds by noding or shaking her head. Daadi asks what happened. Dhaniya says that girls are incomplete without marriage you said right? Daadi says yes. Dhaniya looks down sadly. Daadi sees this and asks what happened. Dhaniya says that her mom was really worried about her wedding. Dhaniya asks Daadi if Shankri Tai will look for a boy for her. Daadi is confused. Gopi Daadi comes and scolds Dhaniya for not Waking Akshara up. Dhaniya gets up and leaves.

Choti Ma and Badi ma are trying to wake Akshara up but she doesn't want to get up. Naitik isn't getting up either and his mom is trying to wake him up.

PRECAP

None

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98piya_khannabumbushiSalonipmoon87amanojshaanuitsmylifesaurobhprabhambittchhedamrvlsmedhsshaila_pmvatsawaternfirezsulemansoujik27gudiya_08loop118gayathri.geethasamtronnjc1988newmoviefanpragyakumarsharmisthaguhakenojuhi.namu709pgshah2009Swiss MalluOnly4Dilishshivandhniarchie76pinky9999apsamiss_patel5coolgirl7sonal75crazyballswetha_ravilastminshyamiduttAnfalmayur1209vppatel1Katrina82nivedamrsnishusharmaPallavi_2013AbhiAnicimbaIndraDagaNikasha.peg_pionnepiyualkarahat_fahad8Bollywood_chiczooni.blueCeruleanSkyChandni.sanwSRKLuvrRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH 23rd Apr 09 - Written Update" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni.

IF-Rockerz

Chandni.

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for da update payal!
Awwww NaKsh phone call moment was soooo sweet!

IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

thanx alot 4 da update ..... lookin 4ward 2 da Naksh phone scene

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks, i can't believe akshara's family were ok with them phoning each other normally they are very OTT

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Your welcome guys Embarrassed

@Sigma- I agree yaar! I was surprised, even Badi ma wasn't fussing over it and Akshara's dad didn't mind either. Instead of getting mad they were teasing Akshara. It was really sweet Smile

ramyadesigal

ramyadesigal

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
very cute episode

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update....
it was a very cute episode
i loved both naksh and shava scenes....
at last shava is back to normal and the scenes of them is the best of all honeymoon scenes....
mohit-naitik cracks me up when mohit tells nandini-rashmi that "yeh to mein samjh gaya lekin ek baat samjh nahin aayee in sab ke beech mein naach naach ke Bipasha Basu kya kar rahi thi" i got a stomach ache laughing....both the guys are so naughty....but what mohit said was true about omkara.....

one thing i notice....all 3 guys naitik-shaurya-mohit are so naughty and the way they portrays their naughtiness is so cute that we fall in love with them

..natasha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..natasha..

Posted: 24 April 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
im in love with naksha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top