India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

today u will watc in kth.....

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Sujal is still in jail. Kashish goes to the police station on Vasu's insistence to give a statement to the police. Here, in the wanted list, she spots the picture of the man who was at the Dhaba during Piyush's accident.

This man had told her that Sujal was also present there at the same time. She goes back to the Dhaba searching for that person. She finds out that man was employed there for only one day and was not present on the day of Piyush's death. She is shocked. She goes to find him. She finally catches him and finds out that someone had paid him to lie to her.

She thinks she was wrong in accusing Sujal. She goes back to the accident spot and meets a mechanic who tells her that Sujal desperately tried to Piyush.

Kashish realises how wrong she was in her judgement. Suddenly, she remembers that Sujal's case is going to trial today and only she can save him. She hurries back. Meanwhile, Sujal's case is examined in the court. Akshat defends Sujal. Rishi brings Rai to the court.

Sujal realises that Rai is one of the people who can take Kashish's name. He admits to the crime. At that moment, Kashish hears him confess and she is shocked. Sujal goes back to jail. Akshat meets Sujal to ask him why he confessed even though he was not guilty. Akshat meets Kashish outside and tells her that Sujal has known all along that she was responsible for all of this.

Kashish runs to meet Sujal in jail and there is an moment. Kashish promises to save Sujal. She goes home to meet Veena. She meets Vasu and Rishi there.

............................................................ ................

Guys i read it on

http://starplus.indya.com/serials/kth/last_episode.html

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

ab Vasu kia karai gee yeh mujhai nahi pata.......

maira khayal hai kai hameshaa ki tarhaaa............... U KNOW W? I MEANBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top