CID

CID Special Bureau

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi all CID Forum members...
Well.. like we see 2 completely episodes of CID SB have been telecasted - how did you find them?? TongueBig smileBig smile

Be honest.. and bindaas.. for I am hell sure sony people are listening and they would love to listen Wink

Also.. how do you compare it with CID..

Moreover.. can I speak what I want to ?? Tongue I AM JUST SO GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU GUYS REALISE?? CID IS A DAILY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MON TO THURS CID SB AND ON FRI WE HAVE CID!!!!!!!!! WHAT MORE CAN U ASK FROM LIFE!!!!!!!

And as far as CID SB is concern.. it really good. The story plots are nice bt the thing that stinks is that only one hour for a story and so they end up the plot in a rush!

PS - did u notice ACP has grown younger over the years LOLEmbarrassed
He looks so old in CID SB (2004) and look at him now LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Special Bureau" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
if only I could find video updates of CID Special Bureau on IF Unhappy I would have told you about my experience.

-Coolguy1k-

Goldie

Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

veee

veee

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      do u mind puttin up the full episodes of cid sb? i know u have some old full episodes but some aren't since they're on zshare so its not workin. i actually love cid sb alot more than cid. i love the story and all the characters are also awesome. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11Unhappy

shruti4_u

shruti4_u

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Guys see I am trying my best to put the written updates and also I posted some pics but u see the vid updates is like impossible for me to put....

U will need to ask Nipun or another Videobie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top