CID

CID Special Bureau

shruti4_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all CID Forum members...
Well.. like we see 2 completely episodes of CID SB have been telecasted - how did you find them?? 😛😃😃

Be honest.. and bindaas.. for I am hell sure sony people are listening and they would love to listen 😉

Also.. how do you compare it with CID..

Moreover.. can I speak what I want to ?? 😛 I AM JUST SO GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU GUYS REALISE?? CID IS A DAILY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MON TO THURS CID SB AND ON FRI WE HAVE CID!!!!!!!!! WHAT MORE CAN U ASK FROM LIFE!!!!!!!

And as far as CID SB is concern.. it really good. The story plots are nice bt the thing that stinks is that only one hour for a story and so they end up the plot in a rush!

PS - did u notice ACP has grown younger over the years 😆😳
He looks so old in CID SB (2004) and look at him now 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
if only I could find video updates of CID Special Bureau on IF ðŸ˜” I would have told you about my experience.
No one uploaded it 😡
veee thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      do u mind puttin up the full episodes of cid sb? i know u have some old full episodes but some aren't since they're on zshare so its not workin. i actually love cid sb alot more than cid. i love the story and all the characters are also awesome. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11😔
shruti4_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys see I am trying my best to put the written updates and also I posted some pics but u see the vid updates is like impossible for me to put....

U will need to ask Nipun or another Videobie