Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 34

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

I just saw Parul's performance, to tell u honestly I like this performance of her most of all her performances, it was mind-blowing, it was even better than all her performances, it deserved full marks..........

Reallly???ShockedConfused
I hate these judgesss arhhhh
But now i dont want Parul in JDJ
Bus top 5 mein to aagayi naa i m happyyy

Ab i want Her to concentrate on SPA Jodii Performancee With KinnnyyyyyyyyyyyBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChoChang

ChoChang

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oh you said about Jhalak????
Yeah it was good..But as always she was underrated by Madame Juhi...Uff!!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silver-Doe

Zee,I said that if they did all what you said infront of everybody it would be a bit embarassing...Atleast I would be if somthing like that...LOL!!LOL

But,I wish something like what I said happens later on..Like in their room...Then he can kiss her,hug her and everything...Awwwwww!!But,I guess I'm wishing for more...M greedy when it comes to RagVir!!ROFL

I have yet to watch the episode!!Cry

Panchiiiiiiiiiii Ab Main bataun Mujhe Kya DEKHNA HaiiROFLROFLROFL
Areyy Baba i was talking about JDJ LOL
nd abhi tak Epi nahi dkehiiiiii
Repeats mein dekhlenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ranviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr AAAH OOOOO OUCHHHHHHHHROFL

Uff JUhii Angry

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 08 May 2009 at 2:44pm

ChoChang

ChoChang

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Haan yaar uff JuhiAngry
Karan ko bhi sirf 9 his diya...I personally liked his performance a lot also!!LOL

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Haan yaar uff JuhiAngry
Karan ko bhi sirf 9 his diya...I personally liked his performance a lot also!!LOL

KAl dekhungi Mainn
But wesey Panchii
abhi tak JDJ mein woh Parul ka avi waala dancee on jaaney tu ya jaaney naa Kinnshuk dekhleta to To ghabraajaataaROFLWink

ChoChang

ChoChang

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Saniha...Kinshuk kyon ghabrajaata..LOLZZ!!LOL
I thought she looked very sweet and sexy...Anyways..Kinshuk tho Kinshuk hain!!ROFL..He wants a homely girl...ROFL

But,Saniha pataa hain mein dil se khwaish rakthi hoon ki Kinshuk ne woh jo game wala look...I mean Karan and Parul ne jo look share ki thi na acting mein..Woh dekhni chahiye thi...I mean it was just so hot and romantic...LOL
And then you know isse shayad thori boht JALAN paida ho jaaye and we get the news we wanna hear a short while later!!ROFL
I mean everyone knows Karanz a dude...Kinshuk ko bhi pataa hoga..Kash Karan ki shaadi na huyi hoti but none the less..I wish usne Inshallah woh part dekhi ho...ROFL

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Saniha...Kinshuk kyon ghabrajaata..LOLZZ!!LOL
I thought she looked very sweet and sexy...Anyways..Kinshuk tho Kinshuk hain!!ROFL..He wants a homely girl...ROFL

But,Saniha pataa hain mein dil se khwaish rakthi hoon ki Kinshuk ne woh jo game wala look...I mean Karan and Parul ne jo look share ki thi na acting mein..Woh dekhni chahiye thi...I mean it was just so hot and romantic...LOL
And then you know isse shayad thori boht JALAN paida ho jaaye and we get the news we wanna hear a short while later!!ROFL
I mean everyone knows Karanz a dude...Kinshuk ko bhi pataa hoga..Kash Karan ki shaadi na huyi hoti but none the less..I wish usne Inshallah woh part dekhi ho...ROFL

Haan kinshuk ko to homely girl chaayeh
But us dance mein she looked sexyy n completelyy diff wesey i am sure Kinshuk ko parul Desi Desi achi lagti hogii?wt u think??
Haaye konsa karan Parul scene maine ab tak nahi dekha haiiii haaaaaaaan i want Kinshuk to get jeloussssssssss

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Haan yaar uff JuhiAngry

KAl dekhungi Mainn
But wesey Panchii
abhi tak JDJ mein woh Parul ka avi waala dancee on jaaney tu ya jaaney naa Kinnshuk dekhleta to To ghabraajaataaROFLWink

Which dance is this?...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top