so much overreaction for a phone call? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

They have to understand this is 2009 not 1909.😆

akshara's mum is too much, u'd think she'd be happy her daughter is getting to know her future husband as this will help to understand each other and make their relationship strong
It was so funny to see so much tension over a phone call.
For God sake grow up guys.....

Thank God they didn't get angry with Akshi coz of this....

I agree with you charu... The mom is crazy.... I donno why there are panicky situations for silly situations.... I was wondering what will be the MOM's reaction in actual paniky situations.. I think she will faint 😊

Originally posted by swetha2204

I agree with you charu... The mom is crazy.... I donno why there are panicky situations for silly situations.... I was wondering what will be the MOM's reaction in actual paniky situations.. I think she will faint 🤣

lol
thats funny
I mean itni jhik jhik over one phone call..The rest of the fam was mega sweet...Coz its so real and this is exactly how it happens!!!!

I end up spending on my phone bill talking to my fiance....even more coz the calls/texts are long distance.....all the way to INDIA!!! lol

I loved the teasing to Natik by his fam
absolutely awesome, coz my sis says exactly the same things to me!!!
I think they are running out of ideas.Gosh,I lost my patience...I mean too much of drama..it doesn't look natural at all..

It becomes a drag...1st the varhsa shaurya HM and now this...nandini track is too boring..

hmm..yeah she overreacts generally..so it wz quite normal of her! n yeah..srry 4 d late reply here..!

Aksharas mom is really annyoing..  i dont think theres anything wrong with talking to the guy you will get married to!!
tell me wat is not over done on this be it the actors n the storyline/show it self.

everything is over the top.

their laughing is killing me.

but the jodi is very cute n that's the only good about the show.