22APRIL UPDT:Kanha's Viraat roop Darshan 2 yashoda

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!!!😛

in todays episode (authentic & original update)

at GOKUL !!!!!

2 gokul men came to nandji's house to meet kanhaiyaa

but yashodaji was pissed off as those men considered kanhaiyaa as GOD & wanted to had his blessings !!!

yashodaji says--------------my kanhaiyaa is no GOD ,unnecessarily u all making him GOD !!! he is my son !!!

nandji----------yashoda calm down ,they only want to meet kahaiyaa !!!!

yashodaji--------------from now on wards i wont let anyone meet my kanha ,these ppl want to snatch my son by considering him GOD !!!! that wont b done at all !!!!!

those men return back with a heavy heart !!!

nandji to yashodaji------------------yashoda u take things so personal ,they all love our kanhaiyaa just like you ,nobody wants to snatch kanhaiyaa from you !!!! u r really getting serious !!!

yashodaji-----------i know tht what i am doing is right & we will leave GOKUL ,we will move to another place where no one knows abt us !! where there will b no gokulwaasi !!! promise me !!tht we will leave gokul !!

nandji was helpless & promised yashodaji tht they wud move to someother place !!!!

KANHAIYAA !!!! was in his room & was playing his flute with his closed yes !!!!

yashodaji enters kanhaiyaas room !!!! with confused emotions !!!

kanhaiyaa gives a super sweet smile to his mother !!!!

kanhaiyaaa -------------------mother u r worried tht gokul ppl consider me as GOD !!!! & they will snatch me from you !!!

yashodaji---------------yes !!!!! kanhaiyaa !!!!

kanhaiyaaa -------------they r right mother ,i am really GOD !!!!

YASHODAJI----------what ???? u r god kanhaiyaa ???

kanhaiyaaa--------------mother GOD says tht someone who has the blessings of his mother is GOD !!! & maiyaaa !!! ur blessings r always with me !!! cant GOD be anyones son ??? cant GOD hv a mother ????

yashodaji was confused & says -------------------kanhaiyaa what r u trying to say ???

kanhaiyaaa-------------maiyaa !!! i am talking like this just to remove ur affection becaz i am not only yours ,i belong to everyone !!!

yashodaji-----------kanhaiyaa what r u saying ????

kanhaiya----------------yes mother i belong to everyone,i am present in every form of life,i am the beginning & i am the end !! i am the supreme consciousness & i am also in the unconsciousness(in jad & chetan both forms) ,i am the parbrahma !!!! par ishwar !!!

then kanhaiyaa shows his VIRAAT VISHNU ROOP !! KANHAIYAA (as child only shows his viraat roop) with four hands ,with shankha,chakra ,lotus flower & a gada in his hand !!!!!

YASHODAJI mesmerized by the viraat roop of kanhaiyaa !!!

kanhaiyaa (in his virat roop) says----------yes !!!! maiyaaa !!!! i am GOD !!!! & smiles !!!

yashodaji-----------------------what !!!! kanhaiyaaa !!! you r god & uptill now i treated u like my son ,several times i scolded u & showed my anger to you just like ur mother !!!!

kanhaiyaa (in viraat roop) ----------------so what mother !!! u did tht like my mother ,mother has got every right to scold his son !!!! u r my maiyaaa !!!! & i am blessed that i am your son becaz to b a son of a mother like you is great & blissfull !!!! maiyaa !!!! i am your son only !!! & u r my maiyaa !!! i want to b remain your son !!!

yashodaji was happy !!!!

by saying this kanhaiyaa !!!! comes back to his original form & hugs yashodaji !!!

yashodaji & kanhaiyaa hug each other with divine affection !!!! & a song was played at the background !!!! which defined the love of kanhaiyaa & yashodaji !!!

AT MATHURA

vasudev saw a nightmare that kanhaiyaa with his friends & his cows in gokul ,

kanhaiyaa asks the cows to go for grazing but the cow refrains from grazing

kanhaiyaa says--------------wht happened dhenu (cow) ,why wudnt u go ???

cow nods her head in no !!!

kanhaiyaas friends says tht there wud b some dangerous situation waiting for all of them ,like last time (vanasurs incident) thats why dhenu refraining to go for grazing !!!!

then arishthasur appears & says--------------dangeous situation has already come ha...ha..ha..ha...

all friends of kanhaiyaa & kanhaiyaa himself got scared & says-----------rakshas !!!!! run !!! run !!!!

kanhaiyaa & all his friends running away !!! kanhaiyaa ran very fast ,he exceeds his friends ,

arishthasur draws a line of fire for kanhaiyaa & for his friends ,so tht kanhaiyaa cudnot reach his friends & they all get ablazed !!!!

vasudev awakes from his nightmare by calling out kanhaiyaas name !!!!

vasudev wanted to help out kanhaiyaa !!!! & pleads to hv mercy on kanhaiyaa from kansa !!!!

kansa was laughing with charun tht vasudev getting mad at their plan of anishthasur !!!

keshni was also there ,she was worried !!!!

AT GOKUL

YASHODAJI PRAYING TO lord vishnu

nandji comes & did pranam to vishnuji & then turns his back & start praying !!!

yashodaji ask nandji what was he is doing ??

nandji says tht he is praying to his GOD !!!

yashodaji---------r there different gods for everyone??

nandji-------------no ,god is actually one but we all worship them in diffrent forms

yashodaji-----------so in what form u r worshipping god ?

nandji----------in the form of parbrahma LORD KRISHNA !!!! look yashoda !! when anyone saves us from any probs /danger /calamity we says tht GOD saved us ,GOD runs to help at the call of their devotees ,so our KANHA has saved the gokul ppl several times from danger & helped them so many times ,so its obvious tht they all wud consider him as god & wanna shower their love to him !!! but they all call our kanhaiyaa as yashodas lalla ,kanhaiyaa wud always be known as YASHODAS LAL !!!!!

yashodaji with smile ----------yes ,i am trying to understand all this & now i can very well relate to all this !!!! u really talk so sensible & so sweet kanhaiyaa father !!!!

nandji ----------------its all becaz of the sweet smile of kanhaiyaa mother !!!

yashodaji blushes !!!!

then both yashodaji & nandji prays to the GOD for the well being of vasudev & devki ji & ask GOD to b always with vasudev & devkiji & soon vasudev & devkiji get rid off the life of prisoners at MATHURAS JAIL !!!

at MATHURA

VASUDEV was succesful in escaping from the jail

vasudev snatched the sword of the soldier who brought food for vasudev & with tht sword vasudev fought with the other soldiers & was succesful in escaping from the jail !!!!

at GOKUL

the episode ends on the swet & supercute laughing face of KANHAIYAAA !!!!!

THE episode was fabulous 👏

Dhriti/Krishna was absolutely awesome & great as KANHAIYAAA !!!!!👏😃

ADITI as yashodaji was sooooooooooo gorgeous & graceful !!!!😛👏

& nandji was great !!!👏

the dialouges were great ,esp in the scene when KANHA shows his viraat roop to yashodaji !!!!👏

all n all a great & cute episode !!!!👏👏

precap----------vasudev running to the jungles of gokul for saving kanhaiya from anishthasur & mathura soldiers chasing vasudev ,vasudev hides in a ditch in the jungles !!!

Edited by set_raj - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a ton Sita for great Update... 👏👏

Dhriti is a show stealer, there is no doubt about it..👏👏

She has done splendid job...👏👏👏

Her expressions, smile, acting, perfect timing at such tender age..👏

She is a blessed child....⭐️

Thanks again for awesome update..😃

Keep it up..👏

Jai Shri Krishna..👏👏
Edited by set_raj - 14 years ago

Thank you so much for the update !!

Wow........Dhriti just stunned me to the core today !!!

Fantastic perfeormance by her !!!

Superb !

Sagars are doing a great job !!! Fantastic !👏
Thanks for the update !

Vidya =)
Edited by Vidyaa - 14 years ago
thanks folks 😊

& yup !!! Dhriti/Krishna is the life of the show 😃

sagars JAI KRISHNA TEAM is doing an amazing job !!!!👏