Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged

pyar mein kabhi kabhi...............Cry

hello guys i am barbie and iam going to start a new and my first ff on armaan and riddhima.hope you guys like it!!

let me first introduce you to the characters of my story.......

armaan mallick-ceo of an ad agency in mumbai.quite rich but not very famous.his dream is to become a reputed buissness man like ratan tata.armaan's a little flirty by natureand has been  with many girls but he's still searching for his lady love.looking at his appearance u might think he wants
a hot shot kinda girl buthe actually wants someone like riddhima..........

riddhima gupta-she's just come back from u s a  to india.riddhima'sa sweet,intelligent,and a21st century'22 year old girl with a lot of dreams in her eyes.Riddhima loves kids and that 's the reason why she's herein st.clarisa's convent.ridhima teaches geography in st clarisa's and all the students love her.

rahul saxena-armaan's child hood friend and buissness partner.helps armaan in every thing.

nupur singhania-riddhima's college friend and collegue.typical filmy girl and wants her life partner to be a copy of SRK.she teaches chemistry..

chanchal mallick arman's hot trendy sister + fashion designer

anjali mathur-principal of st clarisa's convent.

let me tell u something abt st clarisa's convent.one of the most reputed school's inmanali,is going to have one of the most romantic,twisted and saddest love story ever.

stay tuned.............

plsss comment(i need it).

love barbieSmile

PART 1
All teachers of St.Clarisa's Convent r in the hall room of the school to disscuss an important matter.
Anjali:good morniing teachers. it was a hectic day today.
teachers:yes ma'am.
Anjali:i hav news for all of you. Armaan mallick the CEO of mallick group of industries is coming to town tto make a document on our school.Its a great honour for us so i would expect all of you to please cooperate with him and for God's sake ask your classes to behave properly.I will anounce this tomorrow in the assembly.Thank you teachers you may now leave.
Teachers:thank you ma'am.
"excuse me ma'am",a young lady dressed in qiute a filmy manner appears in front of anjali
Anjali:yes miss Singhania.
Nupur:maiam actually Riddhima has gone out of station and will return next week.I guess you know that.
Anjali:Oh yes.i completly forgot about miss Gupta.she's gone to U>S>A to complete some left over work . Am i right?
Nupur:Yes ma'am.
Anjali:ok i'll give her duty to someone else for the time.
Nupur:thank you ma'am and I'll inform Riddhima about Mr.Mallick.
Anjali nods her head and walks back towards her cabin and Nupur goes back home with her collegues.
 ..................................................Stay Tuned..................................................

Mumbai(same time)

two boys r sitting and r  covered all over with clothes in a really luxurios room.
Rahul:are yaar Armaan,tu kitna fussy hain,yeh shirt tujhe suit nahin karta,meri maam yeh blue wali pehen ke ja,is se girls impress ho jayegi.
Armaan:maine ek baar kehe diya hain ki main yeh white shirt pehen ke jaoongi,bas aur kuch nahin.
Rahul:OK.OK.by the way hum Manali kal nahin wednesday ja rahe hain aur haan jo sochke tu yeh saab kapre pehen rahi hain woh maat soch kyun ki St.Clarisa's mein saab shaadi shuda teachers
hain aur TU EK BADI COMPANY KI CEO HAIN.So please behave yourself.
Armaan:kya yaar Rahul?Yeh sab batein mujhe bhi pata hain aur tu toh bilkul mammion jaisi baat kar raha hain.Aur haan......... kya pata wohan koi mil bhi sakti hain.
Rahul:yeah yeah.
                                      stay tuned...............

P.S.-sorry for righting this much.but the next part is going to be fun.I promise.........Big smileWink 

PART 2
Armaan and Rahulreached St.Clarisa's and are welcomed with lots of flowers.Anjali gives Armaan a bouque and both of them shake their hands with each other.
Anjali:welcome to St.Clarisa's convent.Hope you have a nice time here.
Armaan:thank you so much for this warm welcome.
Anjali takes the two men into her cabin and says:we have a small programme for you two today at noon.
Rahul:thank you so much we'll definately stay to watch.
Armaan:yup, but you needn't do so much.
Anjali:Oh its not a problem.
Anjali Armaan and Rahul are in Anjali's cabin when Nupur comes in suddenly and without even noticing the two men starts talking to Anjali.
:Ma'am i'm so sorry. ma'am i couldn't come on time,the streets were all so crowded.ma'am....
Anjali:Miss Singhania {raising her voice} i understand please just calm.......
Nupur:but ma'am.....
she stops..........looking at the boys.........nupur was totally taken aback
till this time rahul was only looking at Nupur.he never saw such a bubbly and a mesmerizing girl ever in his life.
Nupur:[whispering to herself] ab toh mera salary zaroor katega.[she walks out of the room]
Anjali:Uff.........sorry for the interuption............... lets get back to work.
rahul[coming back to life]; is she a teacher Mrs Mathur?
Anjali:Yes........I know she doesn't look like one but she is.
Rahul:thank you.
Armaan pats Rahul, smiles at him and walks out of Anjali's cabin to get some fresh air.
Precap- ARMAAN MEETS RIDDHIMA 
........................................................STAY TUNED....................................................................

Armaan comes out of Anjali's cabin and stands near his black mercedes in the driveway.He stares down at his feet and ponders to himself"Yeh kahan phas gaya yaar!"and looked up.When he looked he felt his heart skip a beat.It was like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time!She was breathtakingly beautiful.He smiled an exuberant smile to himself. She was so beautiful that Armaan was distracted from himself.He was hoping against hope to meet a really beautiful woman.
Armaan mallick was quite rich and very handsome.His killer smile,innocent but  piercing gaze with a baby's face and a man's charm made him popular among every woman who knew him.Armaan was a casanova.A play boy.He liked girls and flirted with them but never loved them.Armaan went on to believe God had given him beauty and brains but no one he could utilise it on..................
But this time Armaan felt differently.The woman was surely a teacher.She wore an expression of hurry and tension and her big brown eyes looked melting under the sun,her long eyelashes touched her cheeks when she closed her eyes.She had full lips and her face..................looked like that of Goddess.She was in a bright beautiful yellow salwar suit but her tall,slender frame was very attractive.Her shiny brown curls bonced on her shoulders as she walked in a dancing and graceful forward."Ah!" mused Armaan to himself."This is how God wanted woman to be."and broke into a breathtaking smile of exultion.
...................................................Stay Tuned.....................................................

pls comment.............Approve   

She passed armaan and her yellow dupatta touched his face and flew.Armaan felt as if God had touched him.She surely was breathtaking beautiful.suddenly she stopped and turned around.She looked at Armaan with her beautiful eyes.armaan noticed that her dupatta was stuck to his watch."Excuse me?"She said"Will u please leave my dupatta.Armaan was just staring at her.Her soft voice touched his heart and raced down his ribs.She clapped her hands in front of Armaan's face-"excuse me?kya aap meri baat sunrahe hain,maine kha ki MERI DUPATTA CHORIE."(SHE USED GESTURES TO DESCRIBE THIS).Armaan was out of his mind.She looked suspiciously at Armaan."Ajeeb baat hain!Kya...........OK!OK!I get it u are a student.........new student.Armaan nodded unknowingly."You just wait!........i'll complain about you to principal ma'am.Just wait.She pulled out her dupatta from his watch,turned around and walked towards Anjali's cabin.
"She thought me a student??"Armaan asked himself."Do i look like one??......."ajeeb ladki hain lekin pyari hain!!.............."
waiting for ur commentsWinkSmile

Edited by chan.barbie - 05 June 2009 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frnd.of.frndzdhruvikaluvsKSG-IamAwesome-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyar mein kabhi kabhi.......(AR ff)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disisSanaya

Goldie

disisSanaya

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
lol......u wrote it as well....great...it seems interesting...really.....am waiting for da part....jaldi update karna.....i'll tell u more in school.....LOLLOLLOL

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
plz continue soon cant wait to see wat happens

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
do continue awsome start

glam.bella

glam.bella

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
ohh its simpl awesome barbie.. cant wait 4 da nxt prt!!!
bella Wink

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thank you guy's soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!Tongue

dazzling_armaan

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_armaan

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
NICE INTRO AND PART.
LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE PARTS . CONTINUE SOOOOOON AND PM ME.

disisSanaya

Goldie

disisSanaya

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
nice part barbie.....loved it...lookin  forward to read more...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top