Pleasant shopping experience: Gucci ‘Queen’ Gold

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovelouisvuitto

Groupbie

lovelouisvuitto

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Pleasant shopping experience: Gucci 'Queen' Gold Bow Buckle Leather Clutch

Very pleasant shopping experience. The night I got my handbag I immediately enjoyed a whole night in front of the mirror  the quality of the leather is great, so are the metal accessories. I am so happy and find it looks nicer and nicer. I felt sorry that I didn't buy any designer handbag when I was in Europe, but now I am very happy that I have found something nicer here with the money I saved.

Gucci Queen Gold Bow Buckle Leather Clutch

photo: designer hanbdags master handbagsmaster.com

Gucci 'Queen' Gold Bow Buckle Leather Clutch(1:1 top quality $356.00 free shipping) More Details>>>

• Black patent leather with gold hardware
  • Link chain handle, 8? drop
  • Flap closure
  • Gucci inscript bow detail in front
  • Black logo jacquard canvas lining
  • Interior zip pocket

Each Gucci  'Queen' Gold Bow Buckle Leather Clutch comes with a serial number,   Gucci dust cover, Gucci receipt, Gucci care booklet and Gucci authenticity card.   All markings and accessories are exact.

Size: 11? x 1? x 6.5?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pleasant shopping experience: Gucci ‘Queen’ Gold" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top