Fan Fictions

FF: IF I HAD YOU (pg.77; pg.78)* - Page 6

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thats mean yaar you cant do that you have to finish what you start๐Ÿ˜‰ well once again i have my smile on and I think that says it all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg.......ok yaar that is just slyyy!๐Ÿ˜† how cud you??????...................this is just unbearable........the best part, and you leave it for next time !!!!!..........................im having fits over here yaar!!!!!!!!! i've had to read this several times to keep on imaginig wots gonna happen next.................plz plz yaar dont take that long, writing the next part. and omg ........im actually LAUGHING..........its so romantic and lovely and funny........... i cant believe im lauging........................love you so much for making me laugh. o deary you gotta hurry up!................................im waiting imapaitiently.....and i think you know wot we are all dying to read...im sure you wont dissapoint๐Ÿ˜‰
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ
i had tears, but coz of i am very much touched.  As they says (something like) ' read movies and watch/imagine books'  now,  i  guess i was reading this show which gave me all in brief , my romantic yug in brief , my romantic vrinda in very brief  but this show also gave me very sweet dreams which never came true๐Ÿ˜ญ but you know what, you enlarged everything for me, i can watch/imagine ur text/ff , i can actually feel MY YUG n VRINDA and i can actually live thru all my dreams. ur ff is 1000 times better than actual show was coz they wud never portray such a beautiful romantic scenes on TV even if they had not saperated yug and vrinda.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
u r โญ๏ธ in this very dark nite.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
You are a huge yuvi fan ,i can say this coz  u described all their actions perfectly , i can imagine both yug and vrinda while reading.
i like this yug who is more forward and expressive.  all the time while reading i wished KASH KASH vrinda aisi hoti!!  frankly i wasnt able to imagine her with yug just now after seeing her with rb and it took me 1 or 2  parts to actually see/imagine her, everytime i was shaking my head to get rid of rb but ur flawless description finally caught me. i was absent for whole last week so today was my treat to read all 10 parts together.
 i was about to leave forum today, finally, but i have to come now just to read ur updates. 

please keep it up and u can be a very good writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ anjali...yeah you are right..even if they never got spperated..they wud have never shown such romantic scenes.....we are blessed to have neetu on this forum and writing such beautifull stuff.....its like she knows what we have been dreaming of these past months and she is in  a way giving our dreams and hopes more depth and substance.
and im sad to hear that you were  thinking about leaving..plz dont hunn.....not yet..we are still fighting.....and besides i wud miss you like hell!!!

@ neetu....sweety i dont know what ur goals are in life and wot you want to become.......but im thinking that maybe you should become a creative writer for dramas.......because sweety u wud kick ass!!.....and then you could show  ekta and her brainless creatives how things are actually done !!!
sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow they r all awsome... and luvin the cute yuvi scenes! if only ekta thought lyk you... would'nt dat be great?!?!?!?! and.... OMG OMG u cant just stop there...i mean ... you have to carry on and finish it... i cant take it any more it is lyk torture... i have to find out whats gonna happen next... u r a โญ๏ธ! ur 1 of the best writers i have ever seen!Edited by sadaf.12 - 14 years ago
purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG!!!! I am in love wit ur ff!!!!! THis was like the BESTEST PART!!!!!โญ๏ธ PLZ PLZ!!!!! Send the next part SOOOOOOOON!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please yaar update soon I'm dying to read the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want my smile back
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey yuvians๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR COMMENTING, GUYS!

I'm so sorry for leaving you all on a cliff-hanger, but I couldn't help it guys...I have to bug/tease you all sometimes!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyhow, I'm updating part 11 which continues where we left off. I will give credit where credit is due: I did use 2 lines from Ekta's title track of "kitne mohabbat hai" in the scene below...hey, she sometimes comes up with good things....emphasis is on the word SOMETIMES....๐Ÿ˜†.

Lastly, I want to say that I want to make a deal with you all...if you guys comment more (that goes for the silent readers too!)...I will update more regularly (i.e. maybe even update twice a day).

Enjoy part 11 and leave comments!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 11:

Scene1:

"Aur agar mein na uthu toh?"

Startled by Yug's words, Vrinda looked up to find him staring down at her with a serious expression. The smile, which so often adorned his face was absent.  Instead, Yug wore an intense, passionate look in his eyes that spoke volumes of what he wanted.

Vrinda quickly averted her face feeling shy. "Paagal ho gaye ho kya? You know how much trouble we'll be in if someone finds us like this," Vrinda said.

"Shayad, paagal he hoh mein. Tubhe toh, tumhare paas aaine se khod ko rok nahi pata," Yug responded, leaning into the side of Vrinda's neck.

What was Yug doing? What if someone walked in and saw us like this? Didn't he have any sense?

Upon these thoughts came another, did she really want him to stop?

Vrinda took in a haggard breath. The feel of Yug against her neck was driving her crazy. Just being this close to him was making it hard for her to think, let alone even to breathe properly. Before Vrinda could gather her scattered thoughts, she heard Yug say: "Do you know how crazy I am about you? I spend all day looking at you, hating the fact that I can't simply walk across the room and take you in my arms. Yet, that is exactly what I yearn to do most of all. But then, when you're close by, I feel all nervous because I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable...but all the while, do you know what I want to do?" Yug whispered in Vrinda's ear.

As Yug's soft voice mingled with his warm breath, hit her ear, Vrinda felt her world spinning. She momentarily forgot to draw in a breath. Spellbound by Yug's closeness, Vrinda could do little more than squeak out her response: "what is it that you want to do, Yug?"

Yug waited for a few seconds, drawing out the moment, making Vrinda anxiously await his response.  

"Tumko chune ko karta hai dil...like this," Yug whispered, before placing a hot kiss to the side of her neck, just below her right ear. Yug lingered there, not wanting to move. He simply breathed in Vrinda's essence...that beautiful smell of roses and cinnamon. It was driving him mad...she was driving him mad. Did Vrinda feel the same way? If her heavy breathing was any indication, Yug knew that his closeness was having a similar effect on her.

Not being able to stop himself, Yug continued to take advantage of the situation: "Aur tumko pake bhi pane ko karta hai dil," Yug continued, trailing a string of kisses along Vrinda's neck to end at the corner of her mouth, where he gently placed a soft kiss.

Then, leaning up on his elbows, Yug simply stared down at Vrinda. She looked so beautiful---her hair disheveled and eyes closed. She was Aphrodite (the Greek Goddess of love) incarnate, Yug thought to himself with a lazy smile.

Scene 2:

Vrinda could not breathe.

Did Yug have any idea how his kisses were driving her over the edge? Did he know how they undid her resolve, sparking a longing within her heart that wanted him to go further...further than was even appropriate for their current relationship.

Vrinda slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to look up at Yug. He was staring down at her with an uncertainty. What is he uncertain about?  As if to answer her question, Vrinda saw him briefly glance at her lips before looking back into her eyes. And she knew what he wanted...Yug was asking her if he could kiss her!

Scene 3:

Please say yes, Yug thought, while pleading with his eyes at Vrinda.

Since the time Yug had kissed Vrinda in the fields, he had wanted to do it again. Her kiss had intoxicated his senses and ever since, he craved it. In his dreams, he had always longed to know what it would feel like to touch her lips. But when the real moment turned out to be so much sweeter than his dreams, Yug found himself craving her more with each passing day. Just like he was craving her right now.

She was so close to him...and he wanted nothing more than to lean down and kiss her. But, he forced himself to hold back. Even though he desired her tremendously, Yug never wanted to do anything that would hurt Vrinda. Her feelings were more important to him than his very own. Oh, Yug strayed from the line of appropriateness with her once in a while, but he knew when to stop. He knew that there were some boundaries one did not cross, unless it was a shared decision. Anyone in the feel of passion could be swayed to do what you want, but Yug didn't want to win Vrinda's affections in that manner. He wanted her to want him as much he wanted her. But out of her own free will...by choice.

Yet, he couldn't help hoping that she would say yes at this moment.

Surprisingly, the fates were smiling down at Yug, for he got his wish. Closing her eyes, Vrinda slightly lifted her face up towards Yug. That was all the invitation Yug needed.

Moving his hands from Vrinda's wrists upwards to intertwine with her fingers, Yug closed his eyes and leaned towards her for a kiss.

Scene 4:

"Yug! Vrinda! What the heck are you guys doing?"

Startled out of their reverie, Vrinda and Yug fell off the bed.

Quickly, untangling themselves from each other and the bed-sheets, the couple sprung apart.

Turning their faces towards the door, the couple found Sharad staring back at them with a shocked expression on his face.

Blushing furiously, Vrinda quickly retrieved her dupatta from the ground and ran out of the room.

Scene 5:

After Vrinda's departure, Sharad turned his icy stare at Yug and quickly advanced towards him.  

"What were you thinking, man? What if someone else had walked in on you guys? Do you ever think, Yug?" Sharad asked, before hitting Yug behind his head.

Yug: "Ow, what was that for? Look, nothing happened."

Sharad: "It didn't look like nothing was happening. Actually, it looked more like Vrinda was in your arms, IN YOUR BED, and you were about to kiss her."

Yug was feeling embarrassed and a bit irritated at Sharad for interrupting them: "Who are you, my mother? What happens between Vrinda and I is our own affair. Just stay out of it, okay?"

Yug turned to walk out of the bedroom, but Sharad grabbed his arm and pulled him around.

Yug was momentarily surprised, but also confused to see so much anger lurking behind Sharad's eyes.

Sharad: "It is my affair, Yug! Do you realize that if you had been discovered by someone else other than me, what it would mean? Let me spell it out for you. It would have meant you getting beat up by all the men of this family before being unceremoniously thrown out of this house. In addition, I would be thrown out with you! What then, huh? How would we save Gritika, then? How would you win over Vrinda's family, if they had caught you in bed with her?! Did you think about any of that? Do you ever think of the consequences? Your actions today would have ruined four lives! So, sorry, if I'm just a bit ticked off at you right now. But, I have valid reasons! Not only do I not want to see my friend beat-up and lose his love, but I also don't want to lose my chance at winning my love for his idiotic actions!"

Yug felt a twinge of regret, as Sharad's words registered in his mind. He is right, I hadn't thought about any of the consequences of my actions, Yug confessed to himself.

Running his hand through his hair, Yug avoided meeting Sharad's gaze before saying: "Your right, Sharad. I'm sorry. I hadn't thought about any of that. What you saw with Vrinda right now, it just happened...I just got caught up in the moment. I lost my head."

Glancing in Sharad's direction, Yug pleadingly asked: "Forgive me?"

Sharad felt his anger slowly dissolve. He knew he could never stay angry with Yug for long. They were best friends and if anyone could understand each other more so, it was them. Even now, though he had just yelled at Yug for his carelessness, a part of him understood what Yug meant about "being carried away by the moment". Indeed, Sharad had often felt the exact way with Gritika, when they had shared their own private meetings. But that was then, and this is now. Too much was at stack for either of them to lose their head.

Sharad: "Yes, I forgive you. But please, man, don't misunderstand me. I have nothing against Vrinda and you. In fact, you're right. It isn't my business. But, I also don't want anything to jeopardize the reason why we're here. To save Gritika from this awful marriage and now, to help you win Vrinda. We have to focus, because the marriage is only 2 weeks away."

Yug: "I know, yaar. Don't worry, we will succeed. Now, enough of this. Tell me, did you get the chance to talk to Gritika last night?"

Sharad frowned back at Yug before answering: "No, I followed her but when I got to the courtyard, she had simply disappeared. I spent an hour looking for her, but I just couldn't find her. However, there was something that happened last night. That's what I wanted to come tell you this morning."

Yug: "What is it? What happened?"

Sharad: "As I was walking back towards the house, I saw Gritika's future husband talking to someone on his cell phone. I wouldn't have stopped, but then, he mentioned DB's name."

"Why would he be talking about DB?" Yug asked with a puzzled expression.

Sharad: "That's what I was thinking. But there's more. Intrigued, I decided to check out what he was saying. So, hiding behind a bush nearby, I listened into his conversation."

****FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT****

Gritika's future  husband: "Mujhe pathe hai ke mujhe kya karne hai. This marriage will happen, don't worry. No one suspects anything, not even DB. Once the marriage is completed, I will turn the land over to you and the girl as well. I have no use for her. The only thing I want is the money you promised me. I need that money for my family. Remember, if you back out of this deal, I will expose you to everyone!"

****FLASHBACK ENDS****

Yug: "What piece of land was he talking about? And, he has no use for Gritikia? Why the heck is he marrying her? That jerk!"

Yug's angry expression mirrored the one on Sharad's face.

Sharad: "I don't know, Yug. But, I have always had a weird feeling about this guy. I always felt like there wasn't something not right about him. Believe me, I would like to say that I only hated the guy because  he was marrying Gritika, but that would be a lie. I felt something was wrong about him and it seems I was right!"

Yug: "Don't worry, Sharad. I know just who to call to help us unravel this mystery."

Flipping open his phone, Yug dialed the number of the only other person he trusted most in this world (after Vicky and Sharad): "Hey! It's me. I need you to look into something for me. There is an individual I want investigated...I need full details about him...anything and everything you can dredge up about his past. And oh, Neel, I need this information fast."

That's all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh, forgot to add the precap: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bebe talks to Parminder about Yug-Vrinda's possible marriage.
Yug&Vrinda get stuck in a storm....he takes her HOME....where she meets VA and the rest of the family.

Edited by Neetu2825 - 14 years ago
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVEEEDD!!
Gonna go read all the other parts!
----EDIT----
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! โ˜บ๏ธ x1000
OMG that was soooooooooooooooooooooo cutteee!!!
Will comment more after I find WORDS to say๐Ÿ˜†...because at the moment I'm speechless!!
Hats off to you yaar๐Ÿ‘
That was the beSTT part..I'm so reading it again and again๐Ÿ˜†and agaiiiin and again and again until I get bored of it (I doubt that I will ever get bored of it)๐Ÿ˜†
and the dialogues reminded me of Arjun-Arohi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Uff yaar! simply amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ
and WOW does storm mean rain as well?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and does rain mean we get more of YuVi?๐Ÿ˜†
Can't wait for the next part!!
Edited by -Samiya- - 14 years ago
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hie sorry hun i might be too late to comment for part 10..surely did enjoyed it thoroughly as much i did this part...thnkx ever so much for keeping us alive esp at this time...hope u continue ur FF which is possibly the best thing in the forum rite now.