Posted: 15 years ago
For the Rannvijay fans DON'T CRY I BET HE IS FINE BY NOW, but still this is just terrible and afwul and especially frightening (LET'S KILL RAGHU FOR MAKING HIM DO THIS):

If it doesn't works mark the HQ icon red

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ams02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG such an awful task!!!!And the first one to experiment is poor rannvijay!Couldn't raghu do it?How could he when he coudn't even do the ring task properly!!!
But the roadies are in for some torture for the finale!
Thnx for the video!
Anam_naan thumbnail
omg...its so scary....hw can ranvijay do dis actually...nd look at raghu nd bumpy...dey are cheering him....ma poor ranvijay
Originally posted by: Ams02

OMG such an awful task!!!!And the first one to experiment is poor rannvijay!Couldn't raghu do it?How could he when he coudn't even do the ring task properly!!!
But the roadies are in for some torture for the finale!
Thnx for the video!

I guess they let Rannvijay do it cuz he is the most fit of the roadies crew. But it looks so sad and scary while he was doing it. If he had a girlfriend and she would have witnessed this I'm sure she would cry a lot.

However LOVE TO SEE PALAK DOING THIS TASK 😉
Originally posted by: Anam_naan

omg...its so scary....hw can ranvijay do dis actually...nd look at raghu nd bumpy...dey are cheering him....ma poor ranvijay

Those crew people are like animals 😡. Poor guy what about next year? If there will be a roadies 7 and Rannvijay will be hosting it he might have to do more dangerous tasks (cuz every year they chose to do more scarier tasks).

But I'm curious how that Palak girl will do this task. So happy that Suzanna didn't reach the finale.
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
😭... That made cry !! OUF this is annoying !! It could have been so bad for him Anything could have happened to himmm.... My baby !!!
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rema_13

😭... That made cry !! OUF this is annoying !! It could have been so bad for him Anything could have happened to himmm.... My baby !!!

aww i know seriously now that's the limit how could they torture my sweetie like this i wish i was there i would have immediately gone and made him let go off those chains it's so painful i wanted to give him a hug

itsme1379 thumbnail
OK I am curious..whats happening in this video; I cant access YouTube, blocked...pls pls tell me someone
xerex thumbnail
I don't see nauman ever able to do this task............it will be IMPOSSIBLE for him

this means Kiri is going to win.....GREAT
roshaaan thumbnail
ooomg wat happened to him ?????