Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

SRK booed, gets hate mails over multiple-captaincy

THAT

Durban: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) owner Shah Rukh Khan says he has been receiving hate mails since the multiple-captaincy controversy brewed up a storm.

"I am getting strange hate mails from people for taking decision for the team's sake. But it is okay, I'm saving them all so that I can go to each house and say 'Korbo, Lorbo, Jeetbo (We will win)," said Khan after KKR beat Kings XI Punjab by 11 runs in an Indian Premier League match.

KKR coach John Buchanan's multiple-captaincy theory has raised a debate, specially in former captain Sourav Ganguly's city Kolkata. Ganguly's removal from the captaincy has left his fan indignant.

Khan asked Ganguly's fans to send positive responses. "Along the way if we go wrong, please feel for us and send us positive energies," said the film star.

Khan also admitted the team is under a lot of pressure after the multiple-captaincy theory.

"I know the team is under a lot of pressure after the multiple captains, the choice of captain and all that. At the moment the team is under a bit of a disarray, but we will stick together. We have started doing it," said Khan.

"My team is under more pressure because it is owned by a film star and then you have such fan following, the backing of a city that supports you one night and gets angry the next night."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/srk-booed-gets-hate-mails-over-multiplecaptaincy/90794-5.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK booed, gets hate mails over multiple-captaincy" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinguunique

IF-Rockerz

pinguunique

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
well, i am sure he will do what is best for the team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top