Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
it was superb n plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon the next part n thanxsssssssssssssa lot for the pm
shonaveer thumbnail
nice ff
continue soon

please do add me to your pm list...
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

nooooooo why did diddhima stop him ......that was so hot....loved the part n please continue soon

DEVIKA
karansprincess thumbnail
hey i just read all your parts....and they are just mind blowing..........do continue soon and can u plss add me to your p.m. list
archielicious thumbnail
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz update it as its sunday n do add me on ur pm list......

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaj! thumbnail
My apologies as I will not be able to send PMs to you all

Part 8

Hours had past by with them being together in the car but silence filled that space.  The only noise that could be heard was the acceleration of the car.  Repulsion was apparent on Armaan's face.  They were on their way back home and Armaan was glad.  He couldn't take another day of solitude with her.  Ridhima sat in the passenger's seat observing his face quietly, wanting to break the silence but held back.  She could tell he was upset but she didn't think that he would be so upset that he would give her the cold shoulder.  She had started to get quite irritated.  The silence was getting on her nerves and she couldn't stand Armaan not talking to her.  She took a deep breathe and spoke.

"Armaan, main, woh'"

Armaan switched on the stereo, not wanting to hear what she had to say.

"Armaan'listen"

He turned the volume up even louder, looking straight ahead while driving, refusing to give her any attention.

"Arre' main sorry keh chuki hoon, kitni baar keh chuki hoon phir bhi tum naraaz ho". 

She looked at his face and nothing had changed.  He still had that stern expression and refused to look at her. 

"Itni choti si baat ke liye itne naraaz'"

He gave her an angry glare which reprimanded her.

"Ok, itni choti si baat bhi nahin thi' lekin itna bada issue bhi nahin tha ke tum mujhse baat bhi na karo.  Jo kuch hua kal raat ko hua tha, to use ab tak kyun ghaseet rahe ho?  Let it be na!" 

He continued to look ahead of him and drove on, trying to keep calm.  Her approach to what had happened was very casual.  Did she even realise the effect it had on Armaan?

"ARMAAN' kuch to bolo!  Scream, shout gaaliya do but say something"!

"SHUT UP!!!" He screamed, boarded the car to the side of the road and got out to take some air.  She got out of the car and followed him.

"You just don't get it, do you?"

"huh..?"

"Just Shut up and leave me alone!" 

"Armaan maine aisa kiya kya hai jo tum mere saath aise behave kar rahe ho?"

Armaan just looked at her and she knew the answer.  She felt uncomfortable with his gaze, it reminded her of her mistake and made her feel guilty.

"Ab aise kyun dekh rahe ho?" Ridhima spoke timidly.

"Kyun, jab main tumhe dekhta hoon, tab tumhe kuch nahin hota kya?" Armaan asked sarcastically while slowing walking towards her.

"Armaan yeh tum'" she started walking backwards.

He held her shoulders and asked, "jab main tumhe choota hoon, tab tumhe kuch nahin hota?" and pinned her to the tree behind her.

"OK OK I'M SORRY! Aur kitni baar maafi maangu?  I was drunk for goodness sake!"

"No you wasn't!  Tum itne bhi nashe mein nahin thi kyunki tumhe hosh tha ke tum kya keh rahi thi aur kya kar rahi thi". 

"Ohh, samjhi! Tum is baat par naraaz ho na kyunki maine manaa kar diya tha?  Tum sab mard ek jaise ho!" Saying this she was about to walk off when Armaan grabbed her arm and pinned her back to the tree again.  He was furious at her 'I care a damn' behaviour and raised his voice in anger in order to drill some sense into her.

"You seriously don't get it, do you?  Tumhari aisi soch se main naraaz hoon, tumhari aisi harkaton se main naraaz hoon, tumhare manaa karne se nahin!"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Tum jaisi badeemag batameez ladki is duniya mein shayad aur koi na ho!  Itne dino se main tumhe bardaasht karta jaa raha hoon, yeh soch kar ke tum apne baap ki bigri hui ladki ho, thodi akal se kachi ho lekin dil ki achi ho, but yet again you've proved me wrong!  Maine tumse kal hi kaha tha don't do something you'll regret later on.  Sach batao, kya maine tumhe force kiya tha yeh sab karne ko?  Batao!"

She remained silent and kept her gaze down.

"Nahin na?  But tumhari aankhein, tumhara behaviour kal yehi keh rahi thi ke maine tumhari saath zabardasti ki hai.  You made it seem like I was raping you, damn it!  Do you even know what that makes me feel like?  Hamari shaadi ko ek hafta ho gaya hai aur kya maine is ek hafte mein tumhara faida uthaane ki koshish ki hai?"

He looked into her eyes in search of answers and saw that Ridhima finally comprehended what he was talking about.  She looked ever so guilty.  He softened his tone and touched her cheek.

"Arre paagal, main khud hi jaldbaazi nahin karna chaahta tha tumhare saath.  Main hamare rishte ko waqt dena chaahta tha.  Tumhare na kehne se main naraaz nahin hoon' tumhari ilzaam se naraaz hoon".

He let go of her and started to walk back to the car when he stopped and looked back at her.

"Ridhima, kabhi kisi mard ke saath yeh mat karna jo tumne kal kiya tha' kyunki har aadma Armaan nahin hota".  Saying that he went back to the car and waited for Ridhima to join him so that they could go back home.

Ridhima stood there frozen for a while.  It finally got to her why Armaan was upset with her.  She had been such a fool!  She got into the car and looked at Armaan, feeling guilty and quite upset.

"I'm sorry".  He didn't reply and started to drive.  She just continued to look at his face.  She realised her mistake.  She shouldn't have done what she did yesterday.  But it wasn't something that she had planned to do.  For some odd reason, Armaan had managed to stir such feelings from within her.  Never before had she behaved in such a manner with any man but with Armaan she felt comfortable.  The alcohol couldn't be blamed for her behaviour.  It only encouraged her feelings.  The fault was hers.  She also realised that what she had done could have been very dangerous.  Any other guy who was in Armaan's position might not have backed out.  They might have actually raped her after she had tempted them, but not Armaan, and yet she behaved as if he attempted to rape her. She felt like an idiot at this point.  She had managed to find a good friend in Armaan but her stupidity had ruined this friendship.

A good few hours later, they both reached home at night.  They entered the house together and were greeted by Armaan's parents. 

"Arre aa gaye tum dono?!"  Naina hugged them both in delight.  "How was the trip?"

"Hmm'eventful!" Armaan replied while Ridhima looked at him then smiled at Naina.

"Armaan, now that you are back, tumhara business join karne ka raai kya hai?" asked Dilip.

"Jo aap kahe Dad, I'll join whenever you want me to".  Saying that Armaan and Ridhima went to their rooms while Dilip and Naina were happily surprised.

"Arre waah!  Armaan to jaise sudhar hi gaya. Lagta hai shaadi ka asar hai", Naina said gleefully while Dilip looked at her face and was happy to see his wife content.

Meanwhile Armaan and Ridhima reached their room.  Armaan was still indifferent towards her.  Armaan went and sat on his side of the bed and said, "yeh mat sochna ke main kal ke wajah se kahin aur sone waala hoon.  Tumhe koi problem hai to tum kahin aur jaake so sakti ho, aur agar yahan sona chaahte ho to tumhari marzi but get this straight, I have no interest in touching you!"  He laid down and closed his eyes while Ridhima went to her side of the bed and slept. 

Edited by Kaj! - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
amazing part  yaar !!!

please continue as soon as possible !!

waitin to see armaan n riddhima understand each other !!

continue soon...

luv
deepu :)
shonaveer thumbnail

"I'm sorry".  He didn't reply and started to drive.  She just continued to look at his face.  She realised her mistake.  She shouldn't have done what she did yesterday.  But it wasn't something that she had planned to do.  For some odd reason, Armaan had managed to stir such feelings from within her.  Never before had she behaved in such a manner with any man but with Armaan she felt comfortable.  The alcohol couldn't be blamed for her behaviour.  It only encouraged her feelings.  The fault was hers.  She also realised that what she had done could have been very dangerous.  Any other guy who was in Armaan's position might not have backed out.  They might have actually raped her after she had tempted them, but not Angad, and yet she behaved as if he attempted to rape her. She felt like an idiot at this point.  She had managed to find a good friend in Armaan but her stupidity had ruined this friendship.

you will have to edit ANGAD in the episode !!

Luv
Deepu :)
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear
nice part
continue soon
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ so cute😍so he told why he is upset with her😛😛 plz continue it soon😛😉

"Tum ho to sab silsily achay lagtay hai,
muje tumhari dosti k gilay achay lagty hain,
boht dor tak jana magr lot ana,
muje tum se tumhi tak faslay achy lagty hain."