Suggestions for Creatives......

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
As Neil-Viraj Demand is more....so if storyline will be
according to Viewer's choice then it will help in increase of TRPs.

I have few suggestion for makers of the show :-

1.) As Ishwar realises his love for Viraj...
    Why not make him Grey character for a new twist & change.
Twist :- Ishwar being Villian causes problem.
Change :- Ishwar becomes a negative character jus to unite NV.

2.)After NV being married on Ishwar's approval....Ishwar will married to
Kamakshi....Jignesh should be die.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Twist :- Ishwar-Kamakshi (new sensation jodi).
Change :- On Jignesh's death & Viraj's divorce....Kamakshi-Ishwar would married.

3.)As being the title of the Show JEEVAN SAATHI. show should be focused on
All couples like,,,Khushoo-Saumya,Ishwar-Kamakshi & Neil-Viraj' married life.

4.) As Show's theme means the support of Life partner....

# Neil-Viraj consequences after being married & living in abroad which is
    totally a different atmosphere for Indian Viraj.
# Kamakshi-Ishwar's understanding for each other & how Kamakshi handles Ishwar
    who is not able to speak...infact She tries to make him speak again.
# Saumya's support for his different caste wife Khushboo.

I think then the show will regain it's charm & popularity.....
Neil's character shouldn't be cameo or turned into negative in futureπŸ˜•

What do u think guys...plzz comment....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chait-Jenn-4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi_001 i totally agree with well said sweetie.
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No i dont agree cause i ama fan of Ishwar n viraj! So wanna see them togther! Edited by -Diya- - 15 years ago
mpatel160 thumbnail
me too, i love viraj and iswar together; viraj will gradually fall in love with Ishwar now
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Same here
The show lays stress on Life-Partner

aur Viraaj ka Jeevan-saathi to Ishwar hi hai
Its a conflict between Love and marriage now where,
as the name suggests
Marriage wins
6614481 thumbnail
oh plz yes... i cant wait to start watching the show again....i am hating the HDDCS track.
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mpatel160

me too, i love viraj and iswar together; viraj will gradually fall in love with Ishwar now

Agree!

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well m agree to every body's POV.

But i want to highlight one point that to return Niel' s character in the show
was by public demand...U can confirm this from IF articles.... Neil-Viraj chemistry
was so famous in the show that everyone who has seen this show from starting will never
agree to HDDCS's tarck...m damn sure....those who r supporting Ishwar-Viraj jodi
i think they hvn't seen initial episode of the show....
Show trp's fell down when Neil shown dead...& it yet again increased after his coming back....
This shows how Neil- Viraj jodi is more appreciable...

Although i know that after bring married every girls married life is more important to her
than her love life....If Ishwar has suffered so much for her...coz he has some responsibilities
towards his wife....He knows how she suffered being a rich girls still she never complained
him about being him poor n all...Even Currently She is also taken up her responsibilities by
sacrificing her love...

Neil who suffered even more for his love...He lost his career his family & even his true love
strength saves him from death....Neil also sacrifice his love on knowing truth but how come
some controls himself after being known that her love too loves him instead of her husband....
He didn't married still he suffered much hell out of his life...He didn't even care about his life.

I want to suggest Ishwar- Viraj fans to see all the initial episode m damn sure ur POV will be
changedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Altough i like Ishwar...But No one compares My NeilπŸ˜‰....

All i know that  First Love Never Dies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!😳😳
prem-sam-mayu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi_001

Well m agree to every body's POV.

But i want to highlight one point that to return Niel' s character in the show
was by public demand...U can confirm this from IF articles.... Neil-Viraj chemistry
was so famous in the show that everyone who has seen this show from starting will never
agree to HDDCS's tarck...m damn sure....those who r supporting Ishwar-Viraj jodi
i think they hvn't seen initial episode of the show....
Show trp's fell down when Neil shown dead...& it yet again increased after his coming back....
This shows how Neil- Viraj jodi is more appreciable...

Although i know that after bring married every girls married life is more important to her
than her love life....If Ishwar has suffered so much for her...coz he has some responsibilities
towards his wife....He knows how she suffered being a rich girls still she never complained
him about being him poor n all...Even Currently She is also taken up her responsibilities by
sacrificing her love...

Neil who suffered even more for his love...He lost his career his family & even his true love
strength saves him from death....Neil also sacrifice his love on knowing truth but how come
some controls himself after being known that her love too loves him instead of her husband....
He didn't married still he suffered much hell out of his life...He didn't even care about his life.

I want to suggest Ishwar- Viraj fans to see all the initial episode m damn sure ur POV will be
changedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Altough i like Ishwar...But No one compares My NeilπŸ˜‰....

All i know that  First Love Never Dies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!😳😳

soooo true man....the initial epis will def make ppl feel wht they are missing.. Neil gave up his life and still after comin bak wanted to do anything to get viraj. Gosh if her mom iddnt come in between I am sure  viraj would have gone to her funtoosh. so mad at her.

but i think they are gonna make neil either cameo or take him out coz Gaurav is coming in new show on star one from next week...so i think slowly he is gonna leave the show.