Page 3 Page 3

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by angelonearth

[QUOTE=_charu_]
Nandini got upset but she'll be fine tomorrow..I saw tht in star sansar tht she was talking very sweetly to Akshara n even offers to help her in studies....but will Naitik talk to Akshara tomorrow or not? or they will keep looking at each other ConfusedTalk talk!I hope she takes him to the bathroom!LOLLOL

yeah sure ! yahan they can't talk in front of others , she doesn't even SIT with him n she'll take him to show her bedroom? LOL Rajshri ko heart attack aa gaya phir?ShockedLOL No no he should drop something on his clothes and she can lead him to the bathroom!LOLLOLRajshri will be in the hall!Rashmi will be more than willing to take care of Nandani!

They can't leave Nandini ...tomorrow the scene is shot near the swing ....i mean Naitik & Rashmi on the swing and Akshara sitting 1 mile apart from Naitik TongueHow do u know this?Thats sad!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode.. (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sanayaa

How did Rashmi know which gift was nandinis?

I think names were written on d gifts maybe
no dear there were no names...nowhere on the wrapping paper at least..

ACtually omi kaka's wife(saw a pen in her handEmbarrassed) n rajishri were writing names on the gifts when natik n family arrived.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

They can't leave Nandini ...tomorrow the scene is shot near the swing ....i mean Naitik & Rashmi on the swing and Akshara sitting 1 mile apart from Naitik TongueHow do u know this?Thats sad!

I saw the scene on star sansar..and my dear Naitik already had the snacks so...ErmmUnhappy such a simple logic...They all are there near the temple...if Akshara takes Naitik to her room, they'll have to cross the drawing area where everybody is sitting...they're not tht bold right? Even if Rashmi accompanies them , it'll look very awkward...

-Maya-

-Maya-

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ya loved today's episode..the def the best part was there was no ShaVa scenes..loved the phone convo of NaKsh..when Naitik said Nandini is strict like Dadhaji Akshara was all scared n naughty Naitik was laughing so cute..ya now they have opened up a bit n have become kind of buddies..she seemed pretty cool while talking to him..poor Akshara was so scared she kept on changing her dresses n ornaments to look perfect to impress Nandini lol..
I think Nandini must be playing a prank on Akshara coz she is pretty sweet n won't talk so rudely or maybe she doesn't know it's Akshara

Edited by -Maya- - 21 April 2009 at 12:01pm

Rahm

IF-Rockerz

Rahm

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really good!

Did today's episode have a preview?

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Today's episode was really good!

Did today's episode have a preview?

No
I just dont like dis dey shuld show d precaps atleast

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i didn't like the episode ending with nandini's shouting.. poor akshara.. i don't like anyone shouting at her as she is so sweet and caring..

euphoria_Noshin

euphoria_Noshin

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
today's episode was much better thank god...no shaurya-varsha, they drag it too long and it's boring to watch them. And why are they not showing precaps???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top