loved today's episode.. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by angelonearth

They can't leave Nandini ...tomorrow the scene is shot near the swing ....i mean Naitik & Rashmi on the swing and Akshara sitting 1 mile apart from Naitik 😛How do u know this?Thats sad!

I saw the scene on star sansar..and my dear Naitik already had the snacks so...🤔😔 such a simple logic...They all are there near the temple...if Akshara takes Naitik to her room, they'll have to cross the drawing area where everybody is sitting...they're not tht bold right? Even if Rashmi accompanies them , it'll look very awkward...
Ya loved today's episode..the def the best part was there was no ShaVa scenes..loved the phone convo of NaKsh..when Naitik said Nandini is strict like Dadhaji Akshara was all scared n naughty Naitik was laughing so cute..ya now they have opened up a bit n have become kind of buddies..she seemed pretty cool while talking to him..poor Akshara was so scared she kept on changing her dresses n ornaments to look perfect to impress Nandini lol..
I think Nandini must be playing a prank on Akshara coz she is pretty sweet n won't talk so rudely or maybe she doesn't know it's Akshara
Edited by -Maya- - 14 years ago
Today's episode was really good!

Did today's episode have a preview?
Originally posted by Rahm

Today's episode was really good!

Did today's episode have a preview?

No
I just dont like dis dey shuld show d precaps atleast
i didn't like the episode ending with nandini's shouting.. poor akshara.. i don't like anyone shouting at her as she is so sweet and caring..
today's episode was much better thank god...no shaurya-varsha, they drag it too long and it's boring to watch them. And why are they not showing precaps???
Nice episode after so many days.......
Thank god there was ShaVa scene.

Originally posted by _charu_

How did Rashmi know which gift was nandinis?

i think aks mom written it on the gift😆😕
I really loved it..but felt sad 4 Nandini about d Payal stuff..bt acc it was not their fault tat they gave d gifts..it was Rashmi hu asked..!

Akshara was getting a bit too nervous..bt d phone conversation was cute..!