Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged

no Naitik akshara today  Cry but at least they conversed on the phone Clap and it was gr8 to see a bit of comfort level from both Naitik & Akshara...like 2 buddies r talking to each other....n it was good to see akshara behaving normal after a long time and trying her best to impress nandini ..just for sweetu naitik's sake Day Dreaming she wants to win their hearts..

Now Rajshri doing that silly mistake..gifts koi pehle deta hai kya? gifts must be given when the "ladke wale" are leaving...and Naitik came before also to their house, then toh she didn't give him anything LOL 

Today, FINALLY they talked abt fixing up the marriage date...but tht'll happen only after aksh's exams...Also, bhabhi ma was talking abt doing some pooja before starting ny ceremonies....Stern Smile I'm getting this feeling tht it's gonna happen very soon...Rajshri won't get time to send Aksh to grooming classes or cooking classes LOL

and now my favorite scene..When Akshara touched Gayitri's feet, she was in tears ! she loves Akshara so  much....

the best thing abt today was no Shaurya Varsha Clap 

Nandini got upset but she'll be fine tomorrow..I saw tht in star sansar tht she was talking very sweetly to Akshara n even offers to help her in studies....but will Naitik talk to Akshara tomorrow or not? or they will keep looking at each other Confused

Edited by _charu_ - 21 April 2009 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suecgayatri_haters

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode.." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I also loved todays episode
Dey always have a very cute phonic convo
Bechari Akshi she got so scared nd nervous but dat was also very cute n
Sach me she gave d gifts as soon as dey arrived dis woman is always nervous instead of Akshi she shuld go nd attend some classes
I just loved Nandini how sweetly she accepted dose payals
initially she became sad but she handled d situation gr8ly nd dadi said it very right dat both sisters are very sweet nd nice
Yes Akshi touching Gayatri'S feet  was d best scene today
nd yes no Shava Thank God I m fed up of seeing deir unique nd ultra romantic honeymoon

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
after a long tym i was relieved by watching todayzz episode...as their was no Shaurya-Varsha scene..THANK GOD Smile .....i too liked da scene where Akshara touched Gayatri's feet....n i think dat Nandini is trying to show dat she is cery strict, may be she is acting.....coz afterwards she will be very sweet to Akshara.....hope so Naksh will talk aamne-saamne in 2moro's episode...Alwayz hope 4 da best Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
How did Rashmi know which gift was nandinis?

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

There was no Naitik akshara today also Cry but at least they conversed on the phone Clap and it was gr8 to see a bit of comfort level from both Naitik & Akshara...like 2 buddies r talking to each other..

Now Rajshri doing that silly mistake..gifts koi pehle deta hai kya? gifts must be given when the "ladke wale" are leaving...and Naitik came before also to their house, then toh she didn't give him anything LOL Poor Rajshri ya charu!Hamesha bechari kitni tension mein rehti hain!but she is really something!I find her so cute!Embarrassed)

and now my favorite scene..When Akshara touched Gayitri's feet, she was in tears ! she loves Akshara so  much....Yes and even when she asked for her she said my akshara!

the best thing abt today was no Shaurya Varsha Clap So true!EmbarrassedWas sick after yesterdays epi!

Nandini got upset but she'll be fine tomorrow..I saw tht in star sansar tht she was talking very sweetly to Akshara n even offers to help her in studies....but will Naitik talk to Akshara tomorrow or not? or they will keep looking at each other ConfusedTalk talk!I hope she takes him to the bathroom!LOLLOL

Sanjana

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

I think names were written on d gifts maybe

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

[QUOTE=_charu_]
Nandini got upset but she'll be fine tomorrow..I saw tht in star sansar tht she was talking very sweetly to Akshara n even offers to help her in studies....but will Naitik talk to Akshara tomorrow or not? or they will keep looking at each other ConfusedTalk talk!I hope she takes him to the bathroom!LOLLOL

yeah sure ! yahan they can't talk in front of others , she doesn't even SIT with him n she'll take him to show her bedroom? LOL Rajshri ko heart attack aa gaya phir?ShockedLOL 

They can't leave Nandini ...tomorrow the scene is shot near the swing ....i mean Naitik & Rashmi on the swing and Akshara sitting 1 mile apart from Naitik Tongue

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayaa

I think names were written on d gifts maybe
no dear there were no names...nowhere on the wrapping paper at least..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top