Ashish Nayyar on IF Radio on Oct 30th - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Hello Ashish(aka DK)

My name is Nidhi from usa and I have been watching your seriel show Tumhari Disha and find it very interesting. I have been a great fan of yours and must say your acting in there is wonderful, best of luck and hope you succeed in your career.
My questions to you are:

1) Who would you say is your favorite Co-Star Male and Female?
2) If not an actor what would you wanted to be and why?
3) Will DK and Disha ever unite again? why were there so many obtsacles between you both?
4) Have you got any offers for bollywood films?
5) If Tumhari Disha will end what do you plan to do afterwards, will you join other seriels/films or what next?
I wish you all the best for your career and hope you succeed. Hope to see you in films soon and cant wait to hear you on IF Radio
Bye for now
Take Care
Your Fan,
Nidhi from USA
okk heres my questions ashish πŸ˜‰

1. Whats your favourite song and please can sing it to all your fans listening on IF radio pleeaaassseeee 😊 ?

2. do you think bollywood small screen screen holds as much potential as the Big screen and is in way underestimated and thats why many actors aim for the big screen

Love Asian Princess
Edited by Asian Princess - 18 years ago

Sahabjada Ashishβ€¦πŸ˜‰

You are also a registered member of India-Forums and I am very proud of this fact that you give time to your crazy fans in India-Forums.com You have the cutest and the innocent most smile (I'm not talking about the characters your portrayed as Raman Malhotra in Kehna Hai Kuch Mujhko.. or Satwik/DK in Tumhari Disha).

MY QUESTION

"If an old hindi movie is being remade, which role would you like to perform" and why are you so fascinated with that role? "

~badi bi.. πŸ˜†
hi Ashish,
well my question is:
1. If you were offered a movie to act in Hollywood/Bollywood who would you perfer as ur co-star? Why?

2. When was the happiest moment you have had, and what was special about it?
hi ashish

i am very happy to khow that you are member of I-F, i want to tell you that i am a big fan of yours, i just love your acting and i love the way you look like in TD as DK

My Q:

1.Do you like any of the Bollywood star actor/actress, if yes who is it???

2.Do you answer pm to your fan or other members of IF???

3.Why did you choose acting???

plzzzzzzzz answer

love

neha_1 πŸ˜ƒ
1. Does Ashish like to read books, literature? If so, what book( fiction or non-fiction) touched him most?

2. Apart from jeeps and bikes or engines, what is Ashish passionate about ? It can be anything - a cause or a hobby or a thing .Edited by darcy - 18 years ago

Finally the most awaited interview is here

Hi

1) How do you start your day?

2) How do you unwind at the end of the day?

3) Stuffy gym or relaxing spa?

4) Which is more important to you, looking young or staying young? Explain why?

5) Complete this sentence: I love myself because........

himy name is saneela ashraf, im from denmark.. i wtach ur serial TUMAHRI DISHA i really like it.. how do u manage to walk with the stick.. i mean itsnt it difficult.. πŸ˜ƒ
did any embarising happen on the set of .. tuhari disha..

and u once came in balaji serials.. would u work with the production hosue again????
😊
Hey........... Finally the most loved actor on TD is here.......... Ashish how are you............ Man What Can I say............. Your performance is Mind-blowing and you have the key to every Girl's heart πŸ˜†.......... I mean My Girlfriend Loves you more then she loves me πŸ˜† .........I Wish you the best of Luck in future and I hope you continue to climb the ladder of success.

My Questions:

1.What is your Inspiration in life??
2.Have you done ever anything..... You really regret??
3.If given a wish..... What would you wish for??

Jazzy Edited by Big J - 18 years ago
My Question For Him-->first of all i love u on TD and ur the best actor on that show that i like....:) Who is ur ultimate Inspiration in Life and why? and also who is the one person you hang out with on n off the sets?