Kolkata beat Punjab by 11 runs..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Finally KRR won after the bad opening....Party They won by 11 runs based on D/L methodSmile Match was stopped cause of the heavy rainSmile Kolkata couldn't have dreamt about a better start as Gayle and McCullum blew away Kings XI bowling to earn a headstart....!

I felt bad for Punjab coz its the 2nd time they lose the game cause of the D/L method..but hopefully they will have a better day on the next matchSmile

Gayle won the man of the match todayClapClap

Congo KKRClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kolkata beat Punjab by 11 runs..!" in DLF IPL 2011 Season forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yuppp!!!! It was a beautiful match! Big smile Chris was undoubtedly the Star of the dayy.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I just love it when Chris gets to form....awww we get to see beautiful cricket....Big smile

Today...the dayy was written in KKR's name...Embarrassed McCulum won the toss & rightly chose to bat....aww.....the blow came 2 Punjab King's XII when dada claimed 2 wickets in 3 balls....Big smile tat was indeed the turning point....Tonguethen some beautiful run outs & catches...aww...we won!.....Big smile

the opening partnership was just the best....Chris & McCulum rocked...that 57 runs partnership b/w them sealed the victory in our name! Big smile

yup....yu are right...it was unfortunate for Punjab....Ouch 2 times 'coz of D/L they had to loose...i hope they get a full match next time....Embarrassed

today...'m gonna have a great peaceful sleep....noww next is with RR...we gotta win that too...Approve

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
yup...i cant wait to see RR vs MI Dancing  man..Gayle was batting like a fire...it was mindblowingClap

Punjab need to work on with their bowling.

btw...nice interview of SRK...Tongue

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
yup... Gayle played sooooooooooo well.. Clap finally victory comes to KKR....Smile

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
awwww.........congratz KKR ....... kudos to them.. sadly i missed the game........but i can catch up the upcoming ones

Post Reply New Post

Go to top