Raj to gift Shilpa a Lamborghini on their wedding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Raj to gift Shilpa a Lamborghini on their wedding

Any guesses on what Raj Kundra is planning to gift Shilpa Shetty on their soon to happen wedding? It's not a palatial flat in Mumbai or an expensive solitaire but a super-luxurious sexy sports car - Lamborghini. Now, Shilpa is one lucky girl for sure!

Besides her love for acting, few people know that Bollywood's sultry siren is also very passionate about driving in the fast lane and Lamborghini is one of her favorite cars.

While talking about Shilpa's love for cars, Raj Kundra revealed how Shilpa Shetty loved zipping around in his sexy sports car. Kundra said, "I had a Lamborghini in London and Shilpa used to drive that car a lot. Among all luxury cars, Lamborghini is her favorite. She loves fast cars and fast drives."

When asked if he has any plans of gifting a Lamborghini to Shilpa in he said, "She is so fond of this car that I have to buy one in India for her." Talking about his own passion for cars the business tycoon quipped, "After Shilpa, this is my second passion. I like many other cars too but Lamborghini is our common choice."

Both Raj and Shilpa are in South Africa to cheer their team Rajasthan Royals in IPL II.

Talking about IPL, Kundra said that Shilpa takes a lot of interest in cricket but acting is always above everything for her. He added, "Bollywood is her obsession. She loves acting more than anything else. But at the moment we are doing everything to cheer our team. We are promoting them very well and we hope that our team , like last year will win IPL II as well "

But when it comes to the million-dollar question of their wedding date, Raj gets as diplomatic as Shilpa. He said that both he and Shilpa have a lot of things to do and they are extremely busy in planning all that.

Well, no matter how busy Kundra gets, we hope he'll find time for Shilpa's Lamborghini!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj to gift Shilpa a Lamborghini on their wedding" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Sorry posted in error my appology Confused

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
yes, that is totally possible -_-
twiceee ahaa

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
haha - Lamborghini?

mmm..i like them (Minus the leather seats)...

If someone bought me 1 i would marry them, and then speed off in it and never return! But when the gas runs out...I will also run away!

Wha wha mofos!

(mofos = my overly fun outstanding sweetfreinds....

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
wow man...

this is simply amazing...a lamborghini for marriage?? this is definitely a new one....and perfect one...

wow!!!!
as vroom of one night at call center puts it....i would jhello 10 saasu maa's for a lexus....and me...for a lamborghini!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top