Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
New faces to bring back Balika's spark

After Pratap's death, the plot of Balika Vadhu (Colors) focused solely on sadness and mourning, causing a fall in TRPs. Now, new faces are being brought on the show in the hope of luring back its lost viewers. In the past one month, there have already been two new entries and very soon there is to be a third.

Farida Jalal: Veteran actress Farida Jalal made her entry last month as badi jijisa and with the character, the family's sorrowful disposition seems to have brightened up. She plays a very positive role on the show; a character who tries to bring about changes in everyone's lives. Her practicality has proved very beneficial to all the daughters-in-law in the family. And it's not just them who are taking advantage of this: badi jijisa has given Sughna a lot of comfort after her husband's death.

Rahul Lohani: He previously played the innocent Mayank on Kyunki. Now, Rahul Lohani will be bringing in a very interesting twist to Balika Vadhu's story. Rahul, who entered the show yesterday, is seen as Gehna's new music teacher. His character's name is Niranjan, who is very shy and innocent. There is a high possibility that there may be a love triangle emerging soon.

Vikram Massey: The Dharam Veer boy is the next to enter Balika Vadhu. He's going to be playing a positive character who adds to the family's happiness. Now that Sughna has no one in her life, after her husband Pratap's death, Vikram's character Krishna will be seen playing her love interest. Initially, the story might have a negative take on their relationship but later, they will end up being together.

Balika Vadhu airs every Monday to Thursday at 8pm on Colors.

http://india-forums.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=382

• Vandana Shukla/ Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, April 21, 2009

• The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821sapnamgshantellbrownbostanianswetaa10saher_90CeruleanSkymehraan-aditi-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New faces to bring back Balika’s spark - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged
    oh no.. like badi Jijisa and Krishna's character...

but Niranjan to bring some love traingle .. i hope not..

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
    wow im awaitg 4 krishnas entry... bt wudntwant the lobe traiangle 2 take place....since last month thre hve been so much xcitement...im lukg 4ward 2 itt!!

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
    thanks for the article.

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
    I am happy for Sugna. I feel that her track or story is my favorite in the whole show because i am not entirely repulsed by it... plus the girl playing Sugna did such a fab job at portraying her character.

Ooooo Love angle with Niranjan and Gehna.. hmmm... why does that sound foreboding. Gehna will come out looking like a bad person and thats so not good for trying to send a message accross.. however, if it comes out as a "bemail" marriage is bound for failure when the girl is being forced or is sold into marriage.. i think i'll accept that track. Well i just hope the creators know what they are doing and that this is going to be a very sensitive track and must be handled with caution.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
    I'm intrigued by the entry of Krishna the most! Looking forward to how his story with Sugna unfolds....and Badi Maasiji is just awesome! These new entries really have breathed fresh life into the show....especially Maasiji! It was much needed!

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article, but there is an error i wud lyk to correct.

the dharamveer guy who's gonna play Krishna is VIKRANT and not vikram. i dunno why everywhere his name is wrongly spelt.

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged

good now we'll again see sugna in colourful clothes..thanks for the article...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top