KASTHURI APRIL 20-24 UPDATES discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
oh eclat.. hope that works atleast ...Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KASTHURI APRIL 20-24 UPDATES discussions (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharavathi

sharavathi

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
the last few episodes seem to be no better than scenes from horror movies.. scary to watch particularly those scenes in black and white.... ghostly..

The producers must keep the audience in mind... it can include children to adults with heart ailments.... Must at least warn the audience before hand of such disturbing scenes...

Edited by sharavathi - 22 April 2009 at 8:43pm

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 April 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thanks Patsy - uh huh the serial needs  to be cremated.
Thanks Eclat - hope it works out - can send EK some
chocolates if she izhuthu moodifies this !!!
Shara, this is what we have been asking - some kind of a
censor certificate like how the English soaps do

Edited by rojapoooo - 22 April 2009 at 10:41pm

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hi guys,  I am Hema and I'm from Malaysia.  Hey ! really fun to read your updates and comments.  I do watch this serial previously, but after the new Kasturi comes in - ah ! the serial lost interest, so I skipped a few but I truly enjoy your comments.  You guys are superb.
Me too share the same impression with  with you guys.  The characters in this serial are all nuts and  bolts.  They don't have brain especially when Kasturi sorry Vathu send the kid Kavya by an unknown ambulance to hospital from her school. 

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
eclat, if EK reads your message and does something about it, I will send YOU some baklava through our very own PM system!  By the way, Jagdu confirms again that the last episode has been filmed, and Ram apparently repents (does such a word exist in his pea brain?).  Let me do this, I will arrange for a get together in Orlando, courtesy Air India Forums, for all of us, so that we can meet with our long suffering Pat and gild her hands in gold, when this serial officially comes to a close.  What do you say, my fellow sufferers?

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
good idea Eljay - Patsy temple is still on the cardsWink

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thank you Pat from the temple....

So Ram repents...after killing annamalai and rekha?

Only his mumsy will fall for a lousy trick lke that.......

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 April 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

eclat, if EK reads your message and does something about it, I will send YOU some baklava through our very own PM system!  By the way, Jagdu confirms again that the last episode has been filmed, and Ram apparently repents (does such a word exist in his pea brain?).  Let me do this, I will arrange for a get together in Orlando, courtesy Air India Forums, for all of us, so that we can meet with our long suffering Pat and gild her hands in gold, when this serial officially comes to a close.  What do you say, my fellow sufferers?
Cute idea but must make Tholkapian to pay for our flight tickets instead....oops!! better not for he will get the itch to start Kolangal 2 to make up for his lost revenue...!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top