Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 42

gehna2004

Groupbie

gehna2004

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
sssiham, well again i choose to diagree , ofcourse i stopped watching, no point getting unwanted crap for healthy positive  mind , i m surpprised why normal ppldon't voice out when they don't  see negativity ,n after al this  discussion forum is meant for ppl like us who can voice out our opinions , isn't it, me n chanderketu didn't like that  , so  we psted what we felt ,  n if ppl like padma n sushma exist  how can jyoti  be so dumb for sooooooooooo longgggggggggggg , n why drama shd be  treated like  drama , when all the time production house , sneha wagh herself in interviews claiming its like real life , why shud normal ppl  tolerate such injustice  in real life  n shock state  made her dumb why didn't it made other like father n deepu  shocked into depression n sudha n dadi too, hahahahah , when  things  r lopsided n unreal  ppl r bound to object.Tongue.
i strongly  feel its question of awareness  in today's time to support this kinda mentality   actively or passively , media is such a strong force why  shud it be used to  make ppl. agitated n fill someone's mind for  passive hatred.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 9)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samirah23

Goldie

samirah23

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Okay - so today showed a triumph - Jyoti danced, and Sushma and Brij were pushed out of the room by her, and then left to watch her win the applause of all the people and the troupe.

On top of that, this gave Sachin a chance to start to talk about how he feels.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
One thing I didn't like the other day, when Sudha was trying to rally everybody to eat together, was how she kept addressing Padma as 'Ma'. She needs to get over that habit, and call her 'Masi' - Padma needs to know that the step-relationship works both ways.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandraketu

One thing I didn't like the other day, when Sudha was trying to rally everybody to eat together, was how she kept addressing Padma as 'Ma'. She needs to get over that habit, and call her 'Masi' - Padma needs to know that the step-relationship works both ways.

so true..i want devika to take over...she has guts...if it was devika she probably would have pushed padma's face in the plate

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i love the background music for sachin & jyoti...i was humming it yesterday...it's a very cute melody Smile

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candylover

so true..i want devika to take over...she has guts...if it was devika she probably would have pushed padma's face in the plate

I want Devika. I love all the Devika episodes to date - that's the main reason I watch. Particularly the one where she met Uday's mom, chatted w/ them, had ice cream and then, while getting home, confronted 'Irritating Oldie' Dadi, and giving her the shock of her life. Payback!!!Clap

Of course, Devika also shocked Jyoti the night that she declined the milk - just ordered a shocked Jyoti to let her sleep, and to close the door behind her (poor Jyoti was zappedOuch) Of course, Jyoti got back at her next time she caught her doing the Lord of the dance routine. My other favorite was Devika ganging up w/ that rickshawalla at Deepu, and asking him, "What, have you been thrown out of your house or something" the night after he wasLOL

However, looks like Kalpana might be close to figuring out that something is more seriously wrong than initially imagined: what struck me was how her blow-up @ Jyoti went unnoticed by Jyoti, even though she saw Sudha transform into Devika before her very eyes.ConfusedConfusedConfused

Oh, and I don't want it to be all Jyoti-Sachin vivaha - I want Devika to resurface, and this time, allow/up the ante on her relationship w/ Uday. I want it to escalate so that before Padma or Dadi even knows what hit them, she too is married and gone, just like Jyoti is. I hate Padma having this unpaid maid in the house. Just like her income will dry up (and I hope Sachin doesn't agree to bankroll them), her housework support should, so that either she has to do all the work, or later, Deepu & Sushma will have to pitch in as well. They can take back Sushma once Brij gets rid of her, which I think will happen this week, if not tomorrow.

P.S. Can someone put all the videos that feature Devika in a separate sticky thread? I saw as many as I could yesterday, but there seems to be gaps in the story that I missed, like when did Devika agree to be friends w/ Uday to the point that his club visits decreased?

Edited by Chandraketu - 01 June 2009 at 2:09pm

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandraketu

Originally posted by Candylover

I want Devika. I love all the Devika episodes to date - that's the main reason I watch. Particularly the one where she met Uday's mom, chatted w/ them, had ice cream and then, while getting home, confronted 'Irritating Oldie' Dadi, and giving her the shock of her life. Payback!!!Clap

Of course, Devika also shocked Jyoti the night that she declined the milk - just ordered a shocked Jyoti to let her sleep, and to close the door behind her (poor Jyoti was zappedOuch) Of course, Jyoti got back at her next time she caught her doing the Lord of the dance routine. My other favorite was Devika ganging up w/ that rickshawalla at Deepu, and asking him, "What, have you been thrown out of your house or something" the night after he wasLOL

However, looks like Kalpana might be close to figuring out that something is more seriously wrong than initially imagined: what struck me was how her blow-up @ Jyoti went unnoticed by Jyoti, even though she saw Sudha transform into Devika before her very eyes.ConfusedConfusedConfused

Oh, and I don't want it to be all Jyoti-Sachin vivaha - I want Devika to resurface, and this time, allow/up the ante on her relationship w/ Uday. I want it to escalate so that before Padma or Dadi even knows what hit them, she too is married and gone, just like Jyoti is. I hate Padma having this unpaid maid in the house. Just like her income will dry up (and I hope Sachin doesn't agree to bankroll them), her housework support should, so that either she has to do all the work, or later, Deepu & Sushma will have to pitch in as well. They can take back Sushma once Brij gets rid of her, which I think will happen this week, if not tomorrow.

P.S. Can someone put all the videos that feature Devika in a separate sticky thread? I saw as many as I could yesterday, but there seems to be gaps in the story that I missed, like when did Devika agree to be friends w/ Uday to the point that his club visits decreased?

i also think kalpana might be close..maybe this week or this month she finds out about devika...jyoti didn't notice cause she was still in her shock mood...i hope she gets married to uday and comes again to teach padma & sushma CensoredCensored a lesson....a good lesson as  for sushma Censored getting kicked out...that will happen but i hope sushma goes begging for forgiveness and no one forgives her....jyoti should drag her by her hair and throw her out...loved how she pushed sushma Censored out the room

sorry for the censored words....just don't like those two Censored LOL

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

One question - isn't Sudha still a student, or is she just a housemaid in Padma's house? What is she doing in the story - her Bachelors?

Edited by Chandraketu - 01 June 2009 at 2:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top