Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 42

gehna2004

Groupbie

gehna2004

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Angry goddess i don't wish  to see that brij n bytch sushma  perform in show instead of jyoti , serial walas r taking pleasure in hiking mental violence among audience; which is so sick  n i thank  goddess , i never had such nasty ppl in my  life nno such negativity tooSmile

btw its infuriating to see all that unfairness so i exploded  , but then may be there r ppl. who do  that  n there r ppl  who let it done unto them 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 8)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gehna2004

regarding the episode of 27th may
goddess , this is real sick,i hate this sushma& brij then ever , i think we shud stop viewing this show , it raises bp n makes us negative n vicious (against characters) , story writer is sadistic , who seems to be enjoying such rvalry among cousins n nastiness , i m thru with this show, puruendu shud be given award for being so sadistic, n i dunno why audience is tolerating that undercurrent negativity for so long , seems may be max ppl suffer quietly that kinda unjustice at their home , me too is eldest daughter n i thank goddess 1000times after seeing all that crap in name of sacrifice n duty n responsibility, mind it when parent incorprorate the value n morals they too install that say no to unjust behaviour, n pls keep elder to elders place n youngsters to their's , how can sushma character be given so much leash to blabber all that poison , has story writer or director suffered all that in real life , ( they say its like real life drama) ,n why deepu trying to prove now he is responsible doesn't ask his mother to open her eyes n stop playing victim , is director fond of vamps n witchy characters that he is showing sushma with that necklace inspite of knowing it belongs to someone else , really this is limit to negativity n sick mentality , excuse me u guys r very very regressive n hv suffered oppression i think for plotting that all crap. I will tell audience in my contact to stop viewing u'r show personally for proliferating such mental imbalance among audience

Gehna

I couldn't agree w/ you more. This show started off well, and was a pleasure to watch initially, due to this sweet girl who's so caring for the less fortunate, as well as a pillar of support for her family. Then the sadism of the script writers slowly started unfolding:

1. Mom acts like a real bitch in rigging the kundali, and turning back prospective grooms, instead of openly and maturely discussing w/ Jyoti her concern about what might happen to the family if she lets her get married;
  2. Brij, who started off well as quite a likeable guy, suddenly becomes a womanizer, and what's worse - when Jyoti defines limits for what he can do before they are married, he starts philandering around. Combined w/ Sachin, this was incredibly cruel to this girl - she could have had a nice, supportive Brij to provide her support while she supported everybody else, and instead, she's now going to go from supporting a handicapped father to supporting a handicapped husband, who even worse, is supposed to treat her like dirt while she is bearing his kid;
  3. Sushma, who started off okay, could have been shown to resist his advances, or develop her own relationship w/ the guy who showed interest in her. Instead, they show her allowing herself to rip up Jyoti's relationship, then breaking the law getting into an underage marriage, and probably an illegal abortion, then blowing the cover of the resentment that other family members (except Sudha) felt towards Jyoti, and now stealing Jyoti's job;
  4. Bro was a dirtbag from day 1, so won't complain here;
  5. Papa let her down by neither revealing to her that she was Padma's step-daughter, nor forcing Padma to treat her well;
  6. Now, Dada, who so far was loyal to Jyoti, looks like circumstances will force him to abandon her, since he does need to support his troupe. Not only is Jyoti right now floundering, but she looks like she'll lose her job
  7. Nothing will happen to Sushma. She now will have Jyoti's job and money, w/o the responsibility of supporting Padma, and since Brij has his job as well, there will be no reason to throw her out, other than to support his own philandering.
  8. Re: the necklace, I'm guessing that Brij will pawn/sell it, and Sachin may indirectly end up owning it, and offer it back to Jyoti. Jyoti may decline it and give it to her dad, to be given to Sudha

I think I see how this is unfolding - since Jyoti loses her job, she's unable to support anyone, herself included, and would therefore feel compelled to marry Sachin, regardless of whether she feels ready for it or not, or what she thinks about Sushma's return to the troupe. From her facial expressions from the wedding pics, she looked pretty unhappy, and why not - betrayed as she was by everybody close to her. In a perfect situation, her family should be the ones giving her away: instead, the scene looked more like an eloped marriage rather than a traditional family kanya-daan where one family hands her over.

I have stopped watching this since last Friday, when she walked barefoot to sishu-mangal, and just read the updates. Like you, I too am angered by the unrelenting sadism of the script-writers. Going by record, I'm guessing, although hoping that it doesn't, that the serial will end w/ Jyoti's demise - probably from childbirth or related pregnancy complications, since these people have a fetish for milking tragedy and casting it as reality.

Yeah, bad things do happen in real life, but how often are they all combined synergistically the way they are here to make one's life a living hell? I'm hoping this hellish serial ends sooner rather than later.

gehna2004

Groupbie

gehna2004

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks chandraketu   for affirming the similar sentiment , its indeed pleasure to see someone who opposes so much negativity openlyClap. its good we resist mental violence in form of  passive media ( i.e its not happening to us or our  near ones thankfully ).ppl with  these kinda kinky minds shud be told to be positive  n offer audience something productive n creative then to show someone so heinous n so doormat likeSmile.
independant women (like me )  r max .very very positive and very fair  n square in real life ( so far i  don't hv seen any  scheming witch who is meanie n so negative); i wonder wy  jyoti is shown so matyr like  n acting like victim  not given even sufficent dialogues   , like family  members just a wide eyed closeups, n now this dumb depression , females r lot more stronger , specially when they r so responsible n earning since  so young Smile, well mr puruendu seems to enjoy  vitcimized females n seems to  enjoy seeing a appy go lucky  free spirit raised to ground pathetic..............................simply pathetically sadist

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
in the wedding pics & promo she looked kind of happy...but i'm sure she will bounce back and one day padma & sushma will be begging to forgive her...and i hope that day she slams the door in their face....i like the story but hate the torture of jyoti...but yaa this is kinda based on a true story

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Todays episode (why are Friday summaries not available?) showed Kalpana calling Sudha, and telling her about her missing dupatta. Sudha told her that she had been looking all morning for it, and Kalpana assured her that she had accidentally dropped it while leaving. However, after they hung up, Kalpana tried to recall the event of the previous night, and recalled Sudha actually throwing away the garment, rather than losing it. Wonder whether this will be the beginning of her figuring out Sudha's multiple personality? I do wish she gets to meet Devika soon, with the latter identifying herself as Devika and not Sudha.

The other event - Sudha calling her mom to tell her about the dance, after hanging up when her dad picked up the phone. I wonder why Padma risked picking up the phone - was she so stupid as to not figure out that both KK and Dadi would guess who she was so surrepticiously talking to? They already know that she's blindly for Sushma, and now, she, after telling her that it's a wrong number, listens to her speak for 2 whole minutes before finally hanging up?

I wonder whether Jyoti will dance at this show that features her, or will just faint on seeing Sushma in her place? Will the big dance happen before the marriage?

P.S. I want Devika to come out and elope w/ Uday, so that Sudha is liberated from her crappy family like Jyoti almost is. Yeah, it will be strange initially to wake up as Sudha in the bed of Devika's hubby Uday, but she'll get used to it, hopefully w/ help from Kalpana.

Edited by Chandraketu - 29 May 2009 at 2:19pm

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
for anyone who wants to read friday's epi..it is posted

Jyoti 29 May Written Update

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Gehna

I couldn't agree w/ you more. This show started off well, and was a pleasure to watch initially, due to this sweet girl who's so caring for the less fortunate, as well as a pillar of support for her family. Then the sadism of the script writers slowly started unfolding:

Mom acts like a real bitch in rigging the kundali, and turning back prospective grooms, instead of openly and maturely discussing w/ Jyoti her concern about what might happen to the family if she lets her get married; Brij, who started off well as quite a likeable guy, suddenly becomes a womanizer, and what's worse - when Jyoti defines limits for what he can do before they are married, he starts philandering around. Combined w/ Sachin, this was incredibly cruel to this girl - she could have had a nice, supportive Brij to provide her support while she supported everybody else, and instead, she's now going to go from supporting a handicapped father to supporting a handicapped husband, who even worse, is supposed to treat her like dirt while she is bearing his kid; Sushma, who started off okay, could have been shown to resist his advances, or develop her own relationship w/ the guy who showed interest in her. Instead, they show her allowing herself to rip up Jyoti's relationship, then breaking the law getting into an underage marriage, and probably an illegal abortion, then blowing the cover of the resentment that other family members (except Sudha) felt towards Jyoti, and now stealing Jyoti's job; Bro was a dirtbag from day 1, so won't complain here; Papa let her down by neither revealing to her that she was Padma's step-daughter, nor forcing Padma to treat her well; Now, Dada, who so far was loyal to Jyoti, looks like circumstances will force him to abandon her, since he does need to support his troupe. Not only is Jyoti right now floundering, but she looks like she'll lose her job Nothing will happen to Sushma. She now will have Jyoti's job and money, w/o the responsibility of supporting Padma, and since Brij has his job as well, there will be no reason to throw her out, other than to support his own philandering.
  1. Re: the necklace, I'm guessing that Brij will pawn/sell it, and Sachin may indirectly end up owning it, and offer it back to Jyoti. Jyoti may decline it and give it to her dad, to be given to Sudha

I think I see how this is unfolding - since Jyoti loses her job, she's unable to support anyone, herself included, and would therefore feel compelled to marry Sachin, regardless of whether she feels ready for it or not, or what she thinks about Sushma's return to the troupe. From her facial expressions from the wedding pics, she looked pretty unhappy, and why not - betrayed as she was by everybody close to her. In a perfect situation, her family should be the ones giving her away: instead, the scene looked more like an eloped marriage rather than a traditional family kanya-daan where one family hands her over.

I have stopped watching this since last Friday, when she walked barefoot to sishu-mangal, and just read the updates. Like you, I too am angered by the unrelenting sadism of the script-writers. Going by record, I'm guessing, although hoping that it doesn't, that the serial will end w/ Jyoti's demise - probably from childbirth or related pregnancy complications, since these people have a fetish for milking tragedy and casting it as reality.

Yeah, bad things do happen in real life, but how often are they all combined synergistically the way they are here to make one's life a living hell? I'm hoping this hellish serial ends sooner rather than later.

[/QUOTE]

Firstly, I dont think you are supposed to be using bad language.

Secondly, dont jump to conclusions....all shows have negativity...and wake up...this is the real world........there are lots of people like Padma and Sushma in this world.  And sometimes bad things do happen all together and thats when people, no matter how strong they maybe, are driven to the edge. 

If you find this show so horrible, the easy thing is to just stop watching it.  No one is compelled to watch anything.

Jyoti is a strong person, and one who is very attached to her family and never thought bad about any of them.  So that is why when all these incidents came out in the open one by one, she went into a state of shock.  Just natural.

Padma is not her real mother and never thought of her like she did Sushma or Deepu...for Padma, Jyoti was just the goose that laid the golden egg.  She didnt care about Jyoti, as long as her kids got enough money and had food.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
so excited for today's episode SmileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top