Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 42

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

I just saw the May 15th episode online - the one where Devika plays Uday along, but freezes their friendship to a friendship, but refuses to let it graduate further.

But I wonder - why? Also, once she becomes Devika, how does she recognize Jyoti, Dadi, et al - still her sis, grandma, etc, or as other people? She recognizes that as her home, but just the physical structure, or the people as well? If she's so self confident, why doesn't she just take the plunge w/ him, and go all the way - is there a part of Sudha holding her back?

I thought the scene where she confronts her dadi was a hoot - she talking in English, Dadi talking in Hindi, she brazenly refering to Dadi as 'Oldie', catching her hands and letting her go... Also, Sudha has really strong forearms if she can support her own weight while scaling those walls - I'm a guy, and I couldn't do that for the first 20 years of my life until I exercised. Somehow, I don't think cooking would have given her such muscles.

It's interesting to contemplate what might happen when Sudha next becomes Devika and confronts Sushma or Padma. I hope it happens tomorrow - it usually happens when she is traumatized, and after dozing off, she returns to her Devika state. With her shock here @ Jyoti leaving, looks like time for Devika to re-surface. But Sushma and Brij have already left the house, and if Padma, Dadi and Kamal all see her in her Devika form, all it will do would be give Dadi the 'See I told ya' point to Kamal. Also, does Devika know these people the way Sudha does - including all these details?

But I want to see more of Devika. If Devika does recall her Sudha details, then it would be neat of her to call Padma as Masi, or even better, just call her Padma. And give her the third degree.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 7)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Suddha knows her house becoz it is something that is there in her sub-conscious mind........going home is something done automatically.  She didnt recognize Deepu or Dadi and I dont think she would recognize Jyoti also.  I expected that to be shown before Jyoti left the house.  I think Jyoti will return to her house till she gets married.

That Sushma is such a CensoredCensoredCensored.....Now that Brij knows that there is no more money to come from that house, he will bring out his true colours....Sushma really needs to learn a good lesson.

Deepu seems to have come down a bit...and I hope he has changed for the better.  He seemed really guilt-ridden when he saw all the truths coming out one-by-one...only that Sushma was the sick one.  Even after that kundli thing came out, she kept accusing Jyoti....I really wanted to give her a tight slap.  Waiting for Brij to do the honours.

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
The way Sachin panicked yesterday, he really didnt know what he was saying.....he kept saying, how could you forget about me....All that just came out and it seemed so natural...fantastic actor this guy.

But I felt that he was not totally acting like a blind guy coz when he slapped her in the kitchen scene, his aim was like bull's eye, right across her cheek...didnt miss or anything.Wink

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

The way Sachin panicked yesterday, he really didnt know what he was saying.....he kept saying, how could you forget about me....All that just came out and it seemed so natural...fantastic actor this guy.

But I felt that he was not totally acting like a blind guy coz when he slapped her in the kitchen scene, his aim was like bull's eye, right across her cheek...didnt miss or anything.Wink
LOLLOL....same here...i was saying arrey....straight on the cheeks...that's perfection.....indeed...

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

seems like deepu's straightening out finally.......hope he doesnt turn out to be like the mother and Sushma.....they kept harping on that what they did was not wrong...that Padma and Sushma agreeing with her. 

It was so cute to see Sachin caressing her hair yesterday.  And it seemed like he's in charge of her welfare now since her family, that Padma and Sushma, specifically, are the ones who put her in the condition that she is in today.

gehna2004

Groupbie

gehna2004

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
regarding the episode of 27th may
goddess , this is real sick,i hate this sushma& brij then ever , i think we shud stop viewing this show , it raises bp n makes us negative n vicious (against characters) , story writer is sadistic , who seems to be enjoying such rvalry among cousins n nastiness , i m thru with this show, puruendu shud be given award for being so sadistic, n i dunno why audience is tolerating that undercurrent negativity for so long , seems may be max ppl suffer quietly that kinda unjustice at their home , me too is eldest daughter n i thank goddess 1000times after seeing all that crap in name of sacrifice n duty n responsibility, mind it when parent incorprorate the value n morals they too install that say no to unjust behaviour, n pls keep elder to elders place n youngsters to their's , how can sushma character be given so much leash to blabber all that poison , has story writer or director suffered all that in real life , ( they say its like real life drama) ,n why deepu trying to prove now he is responsible doesn't ask his mother to open her eyes n stop playing victim , is director fond of vamps n witchy characters that he is showing sushma with that necklace inspite of knowing it belongs to someone else , really this is limit to negativity n sick mentality , excuse me u guys r very very regressive n hv suffered oppression i think for plotting that all crap. I will tell audience in my contact to stop viewing u'r show personally for proliferating such mental imbalance among audience

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
.....hey gehna..com'on...we all are  used to seeing more crappier shows than this.thanks to ekta nd balaji.....so none of us will lose our mental balance..though looking at sushma-brij behaviour ...we may become violent ha ha.....it was funny how sushma was wearing the necklace  while in bed too...after all the vulture is ready to snatch it any moment..i hope he does........there....i lost my balanceLOL

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Thats right, we have seen crappier shows....and sushma will get her due from Brij himself and then she wont know what to do.....Just patience....Life is like a circle.......what goes around comes around.  There is a lot of negativity in the show, but then there is Sachin, who keeps everything positive....giving the pep talk when required. 

We know that there are lots of people like Sushma and Brij in the world.  So dont let this affect the way you think or behave.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top