Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

gattu800

Goldie

gattu800

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The story is takin very interesting n  fantastic turns day by day its  getting more curious ..........

Edited by gattu800 - 21 May 2009 at 12:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 6)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Today, they showed Jyoti leaving home and walking to Shishumangal. Just wondering - why didn't she simply take her bike like always?

Also wondering - will her dad last long w/ such a blow to the family? And will she ever meet her family members again, or is she gone for good? And if she is, won't she be taking her own personal items?

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandraketu

Today, they showed Jyoti leaving home and walking to Shishumangal. Just wondering - why didn't she simply take her bike like always?

Also wondering - will her dad last long w/ such a blow to the family? And will she ever meet her family members again, or is she gone for good? And if she is, won't she be taking her own personal items?

she's to shocked & broken up to take the bike and about her dad...well i have no idea how he will handle the family as for jyoti...i think she will meet the family but not now...she has just gotten the biggest shock of her life..so she needs time to work it out.....my prediction is she will go to shishumangal and will meet sachin there she will cry and tell him her story and he might suggest something

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Will she evacuate Sudha (and her papa) from that house, or will the 2nd be left to Devika and the last option to her papa? And will her papa want to remain in the house under Deepu's/Padma's name?

Methinks Kamal-ji should file for a divorce, and disown all custody of Deepu and Sushma (not that the latter matters, since she's married, but if she breaks up w/ Brij, she'll be Padma's responsibility, not Kamal's)

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Will she evacuate Sudha (and her papa) from that house, or will the 2nd be left to Devika and the last option to her papa? And will her papa want to remain in the house under Deepu's/Padma's name?

Methinks Kamal-ji should file for a divorce, and disown all custody of Deepu and Sushma (not that the latter matters, since she's married, but if she breaks up w/ Brij, she'll be Padma's responsibility, not Kamal's)

the first part i don't know but the second part i don't think divorce will happen as this is a indian family most indians don't believe in divorce....as for sushma i hope she gets a accident and dies.....hate her soo much

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
just saw today's epi....soo sad i had tears in my eyes Cry poor jyoti....i hope she gets saved

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I finally saw it today. But what was the point of showing Jyoti walking barefoot from home to shishumangal, when she was wearing her chappals while she was indoors? Also, why didn't she show her mother's photo to Sudha?

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I finally saw it today. But what was the point of showing Jyoti walking barefoot from home to shishumangal, when she was wearing her chappals while she was indoors? Also, why didn't she show her mother's photo to Sudha?

you have to understand...she is still in shock, she doesn't know what to do now, the life that she was living was a lie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top