Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 42

Page 1 Page 41
Page   of 42

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
With the current stupid saga of Jyoti having to have Pankaj's baby to save Roshni, one thing occurred to me - the upheaval it's going to cause in the very conservative Sisodia family.  At the  start, when they were introduced, they were very conservative, until Kabir turned it around on CS & married Jyoti.  On one hand, Jyoti couldn't do simple reforms like have the wives eat w/ their hubbies, but now, everyone will be expected to acquiesce in not just Roshni being a part of this family, but Pankaj having another kid from Jyoti.  This is too much to ask.

If Jyoti is incapable of making the right choice in the face of situations like yesterdays, the best thing to happen to the show is Roshni dying quickly, b4 Jyoti gets inseminated.  Yep, it's  cruel, but at least, it shows the folly of such a plan.  If Roshni has leukamea, there is no way she is guaranteed 1 year, which is what it'll take before a newborn sibling is ready to donate bone marrow.  Rather than subject such a baby to an unhealthy life - and what guarantee is there that it, like Roshni, won't have the same desease - it's better for Roshni to die and end this chapter once &  for all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 42)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
In today's episode where Vernika made her exit, I thought everything she told Vikrant was spot on, and Reshmi slapping her was just a defense of a big lie.  After all, it was @ the behest of CS that he was doing everything, and @ the behest of RP that he married Reshmi.  While Vernika was to blame for entertaining Vikrant for - 7 months!? - it was CS who brought her in so that Vikrant could have her instead of Reshmi, rather than Vernika barge in to steal Vikrant.  The only thing that struck me about Vernika was her being such a ditz - staying w/ Vikrant that long after finding out that a wife's role was as her hubby's servant.

At any rate, this chapter is over, and since Jyoti finally read Pankaj the riot act (again, after 7 months!?), looks like some sanity might be returning.  However, it will not be okay  unless & until it turns out that the baby in Jyoti's womb is genetically Kabir's, not Pankaj's!!!

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Funniest thing in tonight's episode was the Godh Bahari that RP wanted to celeberate ,and the disgusting Pankaj phone that silly jyoti answered it again ,Just come off it Cv's.what do you want to prove ?
That a guy like Pankaj is winner all the time.I am really sorry that you spoiled Jyoti ,murdered it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Talking about today's episode, after many days, I finally got the stomach to watch it, since it's now being managed by RP & CS, and not self-styled mahaans like Pankaj, Jyoti or Kabir.

The entire family - all the bros & bahus get together  and declare their support for Jyotir.  This was touching, except of  course for them all rationalizing what Kabir & Jyoti did.

At the end, CS meets Pankaj @ a temple, which has a child's drawing pic of Shiv-ji near the linga, and she encourages him to snatch his rights by force.  The precap shows Kabir w/  Jyoti in an ambulence, and he's ambushed by masked gunmen, and one of them is about to shoot him.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 24 November 2010 at 9:21pm

luckey1

luckey1

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i am adicted to jyoti i hope the writers give kobir and jyoti a happy ending
its hard watching their pain i can feel their pain thats how effected i am by this drama.its to much to bear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTS

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ok so finally today jyoti ended....Sleepy well honestly i didn't like today's epi that much, simply boringSleepy i mean there was nothing except for the flashbacks & i thought the way roshni was holding the camera & everybody were praising jyoti was simply childish especially the kind of serial it was once upon a time.

so vikrant finally proved that he is our laxman. he didn't kill his mom but killed the woman who wanted to destroy his family...Pinch& as soon chachisa gets shot...she turns into a saint Shocked& admits that she's done a lot of crimes & deserves to be punishedWacko but the funniest part was that RP's raaz is finally out & the raaz is that he didn't do anything at all...WackoROFLit was chachisa who created those fake proofs to blackmail himROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh god if he had never done anything then why was he scared then??? give me a break just to end the serial on a happy happy note doesn't mean to give illogical conclusionsOuchAngry

first the serial takes a leap of 8 months then with a few minutes it takes a leap of 5 years... hmm neck to neck competition with Bandini LOL!Silly

& yes, finally how can we miss the lovely bhashans of jyoti which was dominating today's epi as usual. aur jaate jaate bhi she says jyoti is the story of every girl which means first u meet brij, then marry pankaj, get divorced, marry kabir then find out u had a daughter from pankaj who is now suffering from leukemia & to cure her u need to go back to ur ex-hubby...my foot!!!Angry
the creatives ruined this serial completely from top to bottom...whenever i remember this KZK track my blood starts boiling with anger. thank god the serial has endedEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PeriwinklecaptkirkSEPIDEHhNancy_NUTS.Vrish.

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
they should have shown more Kabir and Jyoti moments or maybe a Kabir Jyoti kid, Kabir deserves that after all that he has sacrificed for Jyoti...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

ok so finally today jyoti ended....Sleepy well honestly i didn't like today's epi that much, simply boringSleepy i mean there was nothing except for the flashbacks & i thought the way roshni was holding the camera & everybody were praising jyoti was simply childish especially the kind of serial it was once upon a time.

so vikrant finally proved that he is our laxman. he didn't kill his mom but killed the woman who wanted to destroy his family...Pinch& as soon chachisa gets shot...she turns into a saint Shocked& admits that she's done a lot of crimes & deserves to be punishedWacko but the funniest part was that RP's raaz is finally out & the raaz is that he didn't do anything at all...WackoROFLit was chachisa who created those fake proofs to blackmail himROFL
oh god if he had never done anything then why was he scared then??? give me a break just to end the serial on a happy happy note doesn't mean to give illogical conclusionsOuchAngry

first the serial takes a leap of 8 months then with a few minutes it takes a leap of 5 years... hmm neck to neck competition with Bandini LOL!Silly

& yes, finally how can we miss the lovely bhashans of jyoti which was dominating today's epi as usual. aur jaate jaate bhi she says jyoti is the story of every girl which means first u meet brij, then marry pankaj, get divorced, marry kabir then find out u had a daughter from pankaj who is now suffering from leukemia & to cure her u need to go back to ur ex-hubby...my foot!!!Angry
the creatives ruined this serial completely from top to bottom...whenever i remember this KZK track my blood starts boiling with anger. thank god the serial has endedEvil Smile

Yeah, Vik

That's exactly what I thought!!!  According to Vaishal, the creatives told him to wait for the ending, and @ the end, this is what it turned out? Wacko

Another thing, in addition to the comments I made in the update thread - did RP finally win his desire to become CM?  If he didn't, Kabir giving up his job & entering politics was a total waste.  So they should have mentioned that as well.

Also, every guy that Jyoti met was either evil/loser, or if he wasn't, Jyoti did what she could to make him one.  Brij & Pankaj were proof of what a horrible judge she was of men, and her initial treatment of Kabir was just testament to that.  Despite all her bhashans about her maang and her mangalsutra, she still continued to obsess over Roshni, even though she could have just had kids w/ Kabir and left Pankaj & Roshni to their own devices.  She even made Uday stay w/ Bhairavi while she was around, and it was only after Sushma's godh bharai that Uday & Sudha decided to leave Bhairavi & Pankaj for good, and Jyoti wasn't around to stop them.

Anyway, next time the same CVs are involved in any project, hope we know in advance, so that we know to stay away from it, like the plague.  This stupid leukemia track - I really wish these CVs get it, so that they don't make such a fCensoreding joke of it.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 27 November 2010 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Periwinklevik rocksNancy_NUTS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top