Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 42

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I m sure dat jyoti would b able to bring rashmi to the haveli...........but then a new game will start....as chachi sa would surely not want dat kind of bahu......so to get rid of her she will b playing dirty tricks on both jyoti n rashmi.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 41)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Getting rid of both of them would be a handful.  If you recall, in the Vashists, CM wanted to get rid of both Jyoti & Sudha, but even when Jyoti was exposed & Pankaj kicked her out, Uday refused to do anything to Sudha, and warned CM of dire consequences if she even tried.  Hence, she dropped those efforts, even though she'd continue to threaten Sudha.  Similarly here, @ some point, I think Kabir will read CS the riot act, and she may be forced to accept Jyoti.

I think what she might then do is decide to leave the house w/ Vikrant, but w/o Reshmi, and that will create a new conflict.  However, one card Jyoti would have assuming she knows of CS ambitions for Vikrant - she would threaten to expose Vikrant's treatment of Reshmi & thereby sabotage her plans to have him become mayor.  End result - Kabir will offer to support his candidature as mayor, but in return, he has to honorably support Reshmi.  Political greed will ensure that both Vikrant & CS make that compromise.

Other possibility - CS threaten RP unless he does something, but Jyoti, discovering it, would issue the above counter-blackmail against Vikrant, making it worthless.

If RP wins the election, the family would probably move to Jaipur, and if they agree to have Vikrant run as mayor, they might leave Vikrant, CS and Reshmi in the Jodhpur haveli.

MudPud

Groupbie

MudPud

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Quick question to all you Jyotians, it seems that our Jyoti is determined to get justice for Reshmi, what I don't understand is, does she plan to unite Reshmi and Vikrant as a couple? Why would reshmi want to go back and live with someone who threatened to kill her....that is insane. Does Jyoti really expect them to live happily after all what has happened? I know divorce should be the last resort but there in no way in God's green earth that  Reshmi would lead a happy married life with Vikrant..I just don't understand what Jyoti plans for these two....Any thoughts?

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Since Vikrant lives w/ them, Jyoti's plan is to bring Reshmi, but ensure that she doesn't get abused, just like she's trying to do for Asha bhabi.  Also, since Reshmi has a baby, that somewhat forces the issue, or else, Reshmi would be a homeless single mother.  I don't support women living in abusive marriages, but when there are kids involved, unless the father is abusing the kid as well, I don't think that divorce should be the first solution.  I think it would be a good solution for Asha, but not Reshmi.

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 08 September 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I think at least Jeet can get his Father's name and Reshmi can get her rights as the Bahu of  haveli.This is the hardest Battle in Jyoti's life b'coz she is alone and Kabir is not with her ,if she will win in this game at least  she can prove that the men can't use the women once and just like a dirty handkerchief throw it in the trashbox and go to another woman.If Jyoti win and  Vikrant -Reshmi  officially marry ,after a while if Reshmi  won't satisfy of her marriage she can dump and divorce him.Clap

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
finally i see jyoti moving kabir is with her so she can win battles she is even giving deadlines she will make vikrant marry rashmi in that stipulated time wat a confidence she sureli giving a tough time 4 sisodiyas i luv 2 see jyoti dis wid kabir by his side..

akndoc

akndoc

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Please yeh serial band karo!!!Cry

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
The return of Pankaj has once again added a meaningless track to the story.  Here is a guy who a few months back tried to abduct Jyoti and stole his baby, and now, he just leaves her in hospital & that's it?  As a result, it's left to Jyoti to take care of the baby.

I do hope that if Jyoti runs into Pankaj again, it's in the presence of Kabir this time, and not alone, like earlier.  Confront him on it, and get it resolved legally.  Get that chapter over w/ one way or another, and stick to the problems of the Sisodia family

Post Reply New Post

Go to top