Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
these days i am loving brij...don't hit yet LOL let me explain why...you see the way he is behaving with sushma is fab...that is what she deserves...i hope she comes back pleading to jyoti  for forgiveness and then jyoti should just walk away...i can't wait for that day

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 3)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Oh, I second that totally........she really should see his true colours and I also want him to blurt out at one point when they have money issues as usual, that he should have married Jyoti as planned coz then he would not have to worry abt money.....that would be the nail on the coffin.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
...yes that would be the day...infact brij and jyoti have not bumped into one another too....hope she does not go weak seeing the idiot again....sush and brij ...made for each other...

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was really interesting....that slap on Deepu's face was not hard enough.  I just hope the mother does not start defending him.  In the precap they showed the Daadi telling him to get out...probably the house being in his name comes out now.  I hope Kalpana tells them about the publisher money thing also in front of the Daadi and the mother. 

Sachin seems to be dropping little hints here and there...our goody-goody Jyoti doesnt seem to get it.Wink

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Yesterday's epi was really interesting....that slap on Deepu's face was not hard enough.  I just hope the mother does not start defending him.  In the precap they showed the Daadi telling him to get out...probably the house being in his name comes out now.  I hope Kalpana tells them about the publisher money thing also in front of the Daadi and the mother. 

Sachin seems to be dropping little hints here and there...our goody-goody Jyoti doesnt seem to get it.Wink
yeah....and did you notice the promo was more efective slap than the episode slapLOL?..prom mein kuch aur episode mein kuch....even the mom's saree was different...but she is a real shaitan...and looks like one too..at times when she makes those eyes look hugeLOL.i get scared of her..but a really superb actress....

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Yes, the mother is doing a good job as the greedy, cunning woman.  Now what is she going to do when Sandeep brings out the house issue.....then what will she do.....

Does no one know about Sudha's condition? Or is it just Jyoti who does not know?

But I think these kind of women who show partiallity to the sons are found quite a lot in India, thinking like these people did "budape ka sahara".....

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Omg...even though deepu did all those things..today i felt really sad for him...poor guy..he had a little money and bought something to eat but that dog..ate it....i felt like crying..soo sweet of sudha to come with some food for him....the poor guys was crying Cry i don't like what he did with the family but he doesn't have a bad heart..if he works hard he can probably come back 

sakuraa

Goldie

sakuraa

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Candylover

Omg...even though deepu did all those things..today i felt really sad for him...poor guy..he had a little money and bought something to eat but that dog..ate it....i felt like crying..soo sweet of sudha to come with some food for him....the poor guys was crying Cry i don't like what he did with the family but he doesn't have a bad heart..if he works hard he can probably come back 

I agree and I wanted to kill Padma today!!!! She is so messed up!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top