Jyoti

!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Jyoti gets married to Sachin/Pankaj....but I hope he doesnt leave her....she should have a happy life and seeing her happy, I hope that Sushma & her mother go green in the face.  That Sushma is absolutely shameless...inspite of being thrown out of the house, she accepted Jyoti's money.  Oh, how I am just waiting for that Sushma to fall on her face when Brij's true colours come out.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!*! Daily Episode Discussions & Chat Corner !*! (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
And this Sachin has really cute dimples when he smiles.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hey everybody...i am in too...thanks sharona for this thread ..yes sushma is shameless more than brij..mother needs to be taught a lesson or two.....jyoti needs to bring out a sensitive romantic nature to her role...sudha must be shown more regularly maybe she is busy with her shaurya...serial..deepu needs to be taught another caustic lesson......

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
The new guy Pankaj is good looking and his role too looks impressive but he is not acting well. I mean to say, he does not seem to be a blind person. The way he moves his face here and there looks like he is able to see. He should follow the voice not the person.

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 27 April 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jibi

The new guy Pankaj is good looking and his role too looks impressive but he is not acting well. I mean to say, he does not seem to be a blind person. The way he moves his face here and there looks like he is able to see. He should follow the voice not the person.
this is his debut...he won some shwo so he got his breakkk..hope he makes good use of this chance....but he suits jyo...more than the skinny brij....LOL

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Just watched yesterday's epi.....I like that Daadi for worrying abt Jyoti and gives that Padma a good dose...that lady deserves it.  And I am glad that Brij's true colours are slowly but surely coming out.....not too long before he blurts out that he actually planned to marry Jyoti and not Sushma.....she was just time-pass. 

And the last scene, when Sachin places his hand over Jyoti's and still having the smile on his face.....was the smile becoz he knew he was making Jyoti uncomfortable when she tried to wriggle her hand from under his or what....

They look cute together, whatever it is.

And I dont think her getting married to him will make this show like the others....there has to be some light moments, some happiness for entertainment...no one likes to watch a show that is gloomy all the time.

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 30 April 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I think Sushma deserves everything that she is getting from Brij.  And now she has the gall to come & accuse Jyoti and returns her money too.....of course the great mother is not going to open her mouth.  In that case, why doesnt Sushma return the money that her mom gave her.

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Did you guys notice that Jyoti's friend Kalpana had taken the time of her birth....I have a feeling that she might give it to some astrologer and then Jyoti will come to know that her mother had purposely been presenting the wrong kundali.

I liked this development between Sachin & Jyoti...it showed so nicely what Sachin feels for Jyoti...obviously he was not too pleased to hear that someone was coming to meet Jyoti....even though it was his misunderstanding....a very cute change of expression.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top