Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
what?? -- joti is not their own daughter??
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think sudha has split personality
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*LoVeLy*~

i think sudha has split personality

yeah sudha has split personality...it was explained in one of the articles...it's all because of the grandma....she was treated bad by her grandmom when she was little and that's why she has split personality now...she is Sudha & Devika
-Sharona- thumbnail
Don't you guys think that Sudha & new guy ( don't know his name ) make a cute couple....i hope he gets to meet sudha and not devika and that he likes sudha as well...he seems like a nice guy 😃

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am just so glad that Sachin/Pankaj has confessed to Mr. Dayal that he likes Jyoti......I knew that all along coz it was so obvious a few episodes ago.

Just waiting for her to realize. 

That Padma.........I hope Jyoti leaves the house and goes.
-Sharona- thumbnail
OMg....i hate that mom soooo much 😡😡 i can't believe her...i just wish they kick her out of that house she is just a 🤬 how dare she try to give sushma that bloody 🤬 jyoti's jewelry and her father tried to stop that woman but she still did it..she should just die....god i hate her....i hope no one gets a mother like her...she isn't even worth calling mother 😡
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why didnt that Dadi who is usually so vocal about what she thinks, open her mouth and give it to Padma when she came out with all that gold. 

I am just waiting for Jyoti to give it to her tmrw and for the father to finally tell the truth to her.  Definitely it is going to be that that lady is not her real mother. 

But why arent they showing something where Brij's true colours come out in front of Sushma...I so want that girl to get her due for bad-mouthing Jyoti so much....such an ungrateful girl....just like the mother.
bose541486 thumbnail
ohhh my GOD todayz epi was so shocking😲.....sushma is such a dumbo😡😡....and I think jyoti shd leave this house and go sumhwre else😡.... ya even dadi'z behaviour is quite confusing😕
gattu800 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is takin very interesting n  fantastic turns day by day its  getting more curious ..........Edited by gattu800 - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today, they showed Jyoti leaving home and walking to Shishumangal. Just wondering - why didn't she simply take her bike like always?

Also wondering - will her dad last long w/ such a blow to the family? And will she ever meet her family members again, or is she gone for good? And if she is, won't she be taking her own personal items?